Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password        REGISTER
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Fabulous Farm Collectibles
 *Farmgirl Swap
 Dotee Doll - May Swap - Partners Posted!
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author *Farmgirl Swap: Previous Topic Dotee Doll - May Swap - Partners Posted! Next Topic  

Ruby V
True Blue Farmgirl

220 Posts

Ruby
Chilliwack BC
Canada
220 Posts

Posted - May 01 2013 :  4:16:26 PM  Show Profile
Here are the partners for the May Dotee swap:
darlenelovesart - Madelena
BookMouse - Ruby V

1. Sign ups start now and end May 10th.
2. You must email your partner and exchange names & addresses by May 14th. Mail out deadline is May 31st.
3.Body of doll should be 3”-5” (not counting the loop on top of head or beads hanging below).
4. Doll can be made from, and decorated with, any materials. (fabric, felt, beads, etc)
5. If you need ideas, do a google images search or see tutorials on youtube.

Ruby ~ Sister #3597

Edited by - Ruby V on May 11 2013 4:19:35 PM

darlenelovesart
True Blue Farmgirl

7638 Posts

darlene
Loleta California
USA
7638 Posts

Posted - May 01 2013 :  8:32:52 PM  Show Profile
Hi Ruby,
This one snuck up on me I just mailed out April yesterday.
I would love to sign up for May please for the Dotee doll swap, and thank you so much for hosting these swaps. You do a super job.
hugs

darlene

I have learned that to have a good friend is the purest of all God's gifts, for it is a love that has no exchange of payment.
by Frances Farmer

Just follow God unquestioningly.
Because you love Him so, for if you trust His judgment there is nothing you need to know.

I trust in you Jesus...
Go to Top of Page

brightmeadow
True Blue Farmgirl

2045 Posts

Brenda
Lucas Ohio
USA
2045 Posts

Posted - May 02 2013 :  3:42:52 PM  Show Profile
Ruby,

Thank YOU for hosting these Dotee Doll swaps! I love the little creatures!

Sorry, I have to bow out of this month's Dotee Doll swap as last month I found swapping too stressful (not the Dotee doll, but other swaps) when I signed up for too many. I need at least a month off.

You shall eat the fruit of the labor of your hands - You shall be happy and it shall be well with you. -Psalm 128.2
Visit my blogs at http://brightmeadowfarms.blogspot.com (farming) http://brightmeadowknits.blogspot.com (knitting) or my homepage at http://home.earthlink.net/~brightmeadow
Go to Top of Page

BookMouse
Farmgirl in Training

19 Posts

Elizabeth
Sarasota FL
USA
19 Posts

Posted - May 02 2013 :  8:46:08 PM  Show Profile  Send BookMouse an AOL message  Send BookMouse a Yahoo! Message
Ruby,
I would love to do a swap of Dotee Dolls. I looked them up and they are so cute! How did I miss this trend? Must be living under a rock.

Elizabeth

Sister #1422
Go to Top of Page

darlenelovesart
True Blue Farmgirl

7638 Posts

darlene
Loleta California
USA
7638 Posts

Posted - May 02 2013 :  10:26:36 PM  Show Profile
They are fun Elizabeth and soooo addicting.
Hugs
darlene

I have learned that to have a good friend is the purest of all God's gifts, for it is a love that has no exchange of payment.
by Frances Farmer

Because you love Him so, for if you trust His judgment there is nothing you need to know.

I trust in you Jesus...
Go to Top of Page

Madelena
True Blue Farmgirl

1919 Posts

Mary
Central TX
USA
1919 Posts

Posted - May 03 2013 :  07:46:18 AM  Show Profile
Hi Ruby .. Please sign me up for May.

Just a note that Ruth's dotee was very late.. but is now on "his" way to her home. (I was on a long camping trip and did not bring all my sewing stuff, then misplaced the little fella in all the unpacking. Took several days to find him.) I will email her and let her know.

Have a great day.

"There is no unbelief: Whoever plants a seed beneath the sod and waits to see it push away the clod, he trusts in God." (Kate Douglas Wiggin)
Go to Top of Page

annielaurel
True Blue Farmgirl

912 Posts

nancy
fernandina beach florida
USA
912 Posts

Posted - May 05 2013 :  04:45:30 AM  Show Profile
Brenda, thank you so much for sending little April. She is just the sweetest. Thank you, too, for the pretty doily. I have the perfect place for it. I cannot post a picture because my main computer is broken and I am using a neighbor's.

Hugs,

Nancy

Make everyday a celebration of the heart.
Go to Top of Page

darlenelovesart
True Blue Farmgirl

7638 Posts

darlene
Loleta California
USA
7638 Posts

Posted - May 05 2013 :  2:07:44 PM  Show Profile
Computers can be so annoying at times can't they? One day soon I hope to be able to post all my pictures.
hugs
darlene

by Frances Farmer

I trust in you Jesus...
Go to Top of Page

Ruby V
True Blue Farmgirl

220 Posts

Ruby
Chilliwack BC
Canada
220 Posts

Posted - May 09 2013 :  08:52:58 AM  Show Profile
One more day to sign up! This is a fun, easy swap to do, so please consider joining us!

Ruby ~ Sister #3597
Go to Top of Page
  *Farmgirl Swap: Previous Topic Dotee Doll - May Swap - Partners Posted! Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page