Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password        REGISTER
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Support
 Technical Support
 Post not going through on recent topics?
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Technical Support: Previous Topic Post not going through on recent topics? Next Topic  

MeadowLark
True Blue Farmgirl

2206 Posts

USA
2206 Posts

Posted - May 04 2005 :  11:20:37 AM  Show Profile
I have noticed lately that when I post it does not show up on recent topics of chat. Sometimes I wonder if it shows up at all. Most of the time it will be posted, just not on the home page. Has anyone else noticed this?

"Out beyond ideas of wrongdoing and rightdoing, there is a field. I'll meet you there." Rumi, 13th century.

jpbluesky
True Blue Farmgirl

6066 Posts

Jeannie
Florida
USA
6066 Posts

Posted - May 04 2005 :  11:24:10 AM  Show Profile
I thought I noticed this same thing twice, but then decided someone was probably posting at the same time as I was, or perhaps slightly ahead of me, so that post showed up on the home page instead. Is this possible?
jpbluesky

O, cease to heed the glamour that blinds your foolish eyes,
Look upward to the glitter of stars in God's clear skies.

from God's Garden by Robert Frost
Go to Top of Page

jpbluesky
True Blue Farmgirl

6066 Posts

Jeannie
Florida
USA
6066 Posts

Posted - May 04 2005 :  11:25:27 AM  Show Profile
What is the snitz page?
jp

Go to Top of Page

jpbluesky
True Blue Farmgirl

6066 Posts

Jeannie
Florida
USA
6066 Posts

Posted - May 04 2005 :  1:14:57 PM  Show Profile
Okay, I see now! Why is it called snitz?

I always like to see what is most recently posted, so I go to the page that has the color photo and is the home page of the chat connection.

Thanks, Clare!
jpbluesky
Go to Top of Page

terese
True Blue Farmgirl

63 Posts

terese
chagrinfalls ohio
USA
63 Posts

Posted - May 04 2005 :  1:26:13 PM  Show Profile  Send terese an AOL message
clare will gladly tell you how i was having these same difficulties. She is the web master and she seems to have helped me clear this up..terese

beginnings
Go to Top of Page

MeadowLark
True Blue Farmgirl

2206 Posts

USA
2206 Posts

Posted - May 19 2005 :  11:00:49 AM  Show Profile
This is strange...It shows on the farmgirl connection homepage JP just made a post on " Our Dissappearing Farmland " topic but when I went to the topic her post is not there. Eileen's is the last post on this topic. Whats up with that?

"Out beyond ideas of wrongdoing and rightdoing, there is a field. I'll meet you there." Rumi, 13th century.
Go to Top of Page

MeadowLark
True Blue Farmgirl

2206 Posts

USA
2206 Posts

Posted - May 19 2005 :  11:04:20 AM  Show Profile
Ooops, Sorry...Jp's post just showed up...it was just delayed.

Go to Top of Page

jpbluesky
True Blue Farmgirl

6066 Posts

Jeannie
Florida
USA
6066 Posts

Posted - May 19 2005 :  2:27:16 PM  Show Profile
Meadowlark - this has been a mystery today for me too. I wanted to check on the topic "our disappearing farmland", so I went to RstyLdy, because I knew that she had posted recently, and under her name there are no topics listed. When I finally found the topic, and made my post, it still does not show on my profile as having been a recent topic visited. (I use that avenue sometimes to find my recent posts). Something is strange. I even emailed Eileen asking her about it, but she did not know. I thought it might have been edited in some way.

Oh well, now it seems to be there, but is still not listed on our profiles, as far as I can tell.

And you may have caught the exact time I was doing an edit.

But, we have lots more important topics being discussed, so this is a minor problem. Gosh, I love you guys!

jpbluesky

Edited by - jpbluesky on May 19 2005 2:29:51 PM
Go to Top of Page

MeadowLark
True Blue Farmgirl

2206 Posts

USA
2206 Posts

Posted - May 22 2005 :  06:07:38 AM  Show Profile
Bramble's most recent post on the kitchen topic is not appearing...it shows she posted on the home page and the snitz page but it is not showing up. The time she posted was last evening around 7:45pm PDT...Why is this happening?

Go to Top of Page

MeadowLark
True Blue Farmgirl

2206 Posts

USA
2206 Posts

Posted - May 22 2005 :  09:26:39 AM  Show Profile
Thanks Clare! Now I won't think I have missed anything from my farmgirl friends!

Go to Top of Page
  Technical Support: Previous Topic Post not going through on recent topics? Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page