Author Reading Room: Previous Topic New E-Book Next Topic  

Bella
True Blue Farmgirl

274 Posts

Karen

USA
274 Posts

Posted - Apr 21 2013 :  12:26:39 PM  Show Profile
My historical novel Pillow of Thorns is now available as an e-book on Amazon. The price is $3.99, but they also offer a "borrow for free" with Prime. If anyone is interested, please check out the preview section to read a couple of chapters before buying. I'd love to receive some feedback.

Thanks, Karen

http://www.karencecilsmith.com/

"Just living is not enough, said the butterfly. One must have freedom, sunshine and a little flower." -Hans Christian Anderson

coaloha
True Blue Farmgirl

502 Posts

Pam

USA
502 Posts

Posted - Apr 22 2013 :  9:51:00 PM  Show Profile  Send coaloha an AOL message
I just bought the Kindle version of your book. It looks so interesting! I am impressed that you've written a book. I think it must be amazing to look at the printed book and know that it's the result of your creativity and hard work and persistence.

Thanks for letting us know about the Kindle version and the borrowing program.

Pam
Farmgirl #1075
Go to Top of Page

Bella
True Blue Farmgirl

274 Posts

Karen

USA
274 Posts

Posted - Apr 23 2013 :  08:21:35 AM  Show Profile
Thanks so much, Pam. I hope you enjoy it. It is rewarding to see my books in print, especially after putting so much work into them. The research, for me, is the fun part. I enjoy meeting new people and making discoveries. It's almost like being a detective! Of course, the big reward is when a reader tells me they like what I've written.

Happy reading!

Karen

"Just living is not enough, said the butterfly. One must have freedom, sunshine and a little flower." -Hans Christian Anderson
Go to Top of Page

forgetmenot
True Blue Farmgirl

3602 Posts

Judith
Nora Springs IA
USA
3602 Posts

Posted - Apr 24 2013 :  09:32:40 AM  Show Profile
Hi, Karen. I just made a list of your books to order next time we are near Wi-Fi. I would love to purchase them in hardback..however I would have to build a larger house to hold my passion. Anyway, Pillow of Thorns and the Orlean Puckett book sound like the era I am reading now.
I also love childrens' books..So Old Salem Christmas might have to be a hardback for a grandchild.

Farmgirl sister #3926

"Courage is not the absence of fear, but the belief that something is more important than fear." Ambrose Red Moon
Go to Top of Page

Bella
True Blue Farmgirl

274 Posts

Karen

USA
274 Posts

Posted - Apr 24 2013 :  5:59:24 PM  Show Profile
Hi Judith,

Thanks for your interest in my books. Unfortunately, the Orlean Puckett bio is not yet electronic. I will check to see if/when it will be. Perhaps you can get your local library to order a copy.

Karen

Go to Top of Page
  Reading Room: Previous Topic New E-Book Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page