TexasJo
True Blue Farmgirl

161 Posts

Jody
Berthoud CO
USA
161 Posts

Posted - Apr 16 2013 :  11:16:09 PM  Show Profile
Blue Malva Flowers source for blue malva flowers? The two apothecaries I was getting them from are not able to get them any longer. Any suggestions would be very much appreciated.

We can do it!

TexasJo
True Blue Farmgirl

161 Posts

Jody
Berthoud CO
USA
161 Posts

Posted - Apr 17 2013 :  4:43:55 PM  Show Profile
I tried typing the first message on my Nook last night and it apparently didn't work too well. I was asking if anyone knows of a good source for blue malva flowers? I like to use them in my bath products that I make, but haven't been able to find them now for over a year.

We can do it!
Go to Top of Page

ramonaj
True Blue Farmgirl

118 Posts

rhonda
gibsons british columbia
Canada
118 Posts

Posted - Apr 25 2013 :  6:35:46 PM  Show Profile
I found a place online called Dragon Herbarium that has it $3.90 an ounce.

happiness to all sentient beings
Go to Top of Page

TexasJo
True Blue Farmgirl

161 Posts

Jody
Berthoud CO
USA
161 Posts

Posted - Apr 25 2013 :  7:02:19 PM  Show Profile
OMYGOSH! You rock, Rhonda! I have been looking locally only for two years! I didn't look online. I guess i should look there more often, but I have been so used to buying only at the two apothecaries where I know it's fresh and local. But I miss it so much, so I will have to give this a try. Have you used their herbs before? Did you listen to the teleseminar with Rosemary G? I just finished. Such great information. It's so funny because as soon as I saw it was Mountain Rose Herbs and Learning Herbs, I was in! I was tickled pink that she mentioned Blue Malva flowers!!! I have only used it externally for fun bath salts (the blue water is very fun -- even though I did have to promise people they would not come out looking like Smurfs! I didn't know that you could drink it in a tea. And how cool that is that it will stay blue if cold infused, but not hot infused. Interesting, eh? Thanks for researching the net for me to find it. I will check it out. Have you ever used it? It's very pretty. Now I MUST try it in a tea. I'm very excited also to try making a tincture. You have given me the courage. LOL! It might not be for a couple of weeks because I have so much going on, but it's going to happen. :) Thanks again, Rhonda! btw: How did you end up in Canada?

We can do it!
Go to Top of Page
  Herbal Wisdom: Previous Topic Blue Malva Flowers Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page