Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Fabulous Farm Collectibles
 *Farmgirl Swap
 April Mail Art...All Things Wind...Pic. Post Here
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page
Author *Farmgirl Swap: Previous Topic April Mail Art...All Things Wind...Pic. Post Here Next Topic
Page: of 3

LeighErica
True Blue Farmgirl

306 Posts

Erica
PA
USA
306 Posts

Posted - May 02 2013 :  05:25:09 AM  Show Profile
Hi Anita,

Thank you for posting the hot air balloon designs. I do adore them....they are sitting on my desk and I am admiring them everyday. The attention to detail that you added to the scenes, from glitter, to embellishments and colors really shows how much effort and time and heart you put into the art..and I appreciate it. They are gorgeous!!!! Thank you again..Hugs, Erica:)

Farm Girl #2731
Go to Top of Page

neeter302
True Blue Farmgirl

257 Posts

Anita
Hanover Indiana
USA
257 Posts

Posted - May 02 2013 :  05:27:33 AM  Show Profile
Thanks Erica, it's hard to know what someone will like or not, so happy you like them :-)

Farmgirl #522
Go to Top of Page

LeighErica
True Blue Farmgirl

306 Posts

Erica
PA
USA
306 Posts

Posted - May 03 2013 :  05:30:16 AM  Show Profile
Hi Girls,

Lisa has asked me to post pics of the mail art I did for her. With the theme of wind in mind...I decided to do something with quilts drying on the line..in the wind;) Micheals has these super cute folders for sale, so I bought some and built my idea around the folder. The front has a pocket with a poem I wrote about wind and quilts, along with a quote..all hooked together with a clothespin. When you open the folder, the line sort of snaps open to imitate quilts on the line. Loved this swap...made a new friend and created something fun:) Erica

Farm Girl #2731
Go to Top of Page

LadyInRed
True Blue Farmgirl

6740 Posts

PeggyAnn
Vancouver WA
USA
6740 Posts

Posted - May 03 2013 :  10:28:14 AM  Show Profile
Erica...you and I had similar thoughts on the April Theme. I just love your Creation sooooo
adorable. I am sure Lisa will love displaying that for a very long time. Great Job Erica
and Lisa...Lucky You.

Anita...forgot to mention before how much I loved The Hot Air Balloons that you did. How fun was
that? Very Neat!!! And I am sure Erica just loved them too. Isn't Mail Art F.U.N.?

Great Job Mail Artists. Thanks for posting all the wonderful pictures...it gives us all continued
inspiration....to see what creative minds are out there.

Blessings and Hugs,
Peggy/Mail Art Hostess

Farmgirl #1326
http://ladyinredsite.blogspot.com

"Leave Your Cares Behind...Join Us On The Porch"

"I'm only as strong as the caffeine I drink, the hair-spray I use and the Girlfriends that I have."

When I was a lonely wallflower, Jesus asked me to dance. Then he asked me to be His!
Go to Top of Page

Rockin Farm Chick
True Blue Farmgirl

56 Posts

56 Posts

Posted - May 07 2013 :  11:07:23 PM  Show Profile
Hi Erica!! and everyone!
I found you all, still new at this, but learning Yee Haw
Erica Thank you so very much for posting the pictures, I am still in awe of your creativity and beautiful art you created. I hope to see you one day in MT!!
Happy Trails! Lisa
Go to Top of Page

neeter302
True Blue Farmgirl

257 Posts

Anita
Hanover Indiana
USA
257 Posts

Posted - May 10 2013 :  05:28:59 AM  Show Profile
Erica I love that, very cute!

Farmgirl #522
Go to Top of Page

chip
True Blue Farmgirl

52 Posts

Chris
Austin Tx
USA
52 Posts

Posted - May 11 2013 :  04:55:05 AM  Show Profile  Send chip a Yahoo! Message
My April mail art got opened late. I can't get a pic to upload so I'll describe them: one is a grouping of things in flight (leaves & string trims) and the other is blue with the notion to "imagine". Very sweet. Thanks Marsha

"Happiness is like a butterfly. The more you chase it, the more it will allude you. But if you turn your attention to something else, it comes and softly sits on your shoulder."

Countdown to Kansas!
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 3 *Farmgirl Swap: Previous Topic April Mail Art...All Things Wind...Pic. Post Here Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page