Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Chat Forum
 Hogs & Quiches & Prayers Round-up
 Knee surgery tomorrow
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page
Author Hogs & Quiches & Prayers Round-up: Previous Topic Knee surgery tomorrow Next Topic
Page: of 2

buzzn bee
True Blue Farmgirl

1061 Posts

Deborah
Muncie Indiana
USA
1061 Posts

Posted - Mar 31 2013 :  6:55:07 PM  Show Profile
Lori,

How are you feeling? I hope the dizzy spells are better. Also hope you are not over doing. Take it easy! Send you super size hugs! Let me know how you are getting along. Still sending up prayers.

Debbie H
Buzzn Bee
Go to Top of Page

crafter
True Blue Farmgirl

2313 Posts

lori
Fort Atkinson Wisconsin
USA
2313 Posts

Posted - Mar 31 2013 :  7:06:35 PM  Show Profile
Thank you so much for the continued prayers- Saturday I REALLY over did it and suffered today!! I worked from 8:00am until 9:30pm with both jobs. I am trying to really be diligent with my pt. At my post op they stated recovery will be at least 12 weeks....that is a long time......and it's spring so much to do. Thank you again for checking in on me!!
Love to you Debbie!!

Lori

God has promised strength for the day, rest for the labor, light for the way, grace for the trials, help from above, unfailing sympathy and undying love.

We are here to love each other, serve each other and uplift each other.
Go to Top of Page

darlenelovesart
True Blue Farmgirl

7626 Posts

darlene
Loleta California
USA
7626 Posts

Posted - Mar 31 2013 :  7:19:57 PM  Show Profile
Oh I will continue praying for your pt. It is slow but so worth it. Take care even when you feel good take care.
darlene

I have learned that to have a good friend is the purest of all God's gifts, for it is a love that has no exchange of payment.
by Frances Farmer

Just follow God unquestioningly.
Because you love Him so, for if you trust His judgment there is nothing you need to know.

I trust in you Jesus...
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Hogs & Quiches & Prayers Round-up: Previous Topic Knee surgery tomorrow Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page