Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Fabulous Farm Collectibles
 *Farmgirl Swap
 disregardTea & Crumpets Party Swap
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author *Farmgirl Swap: Previous Topic disregardTea & Crumpets Party Swap Next Topic
Page: of 6

Madelena
True Blue Farmgirl

1919 Posts

Mary
Central TX
USA
1919 Posts

Posted - Apr 28 2013 :  3:16:11 PM  Show Profile
Jenne ...have not forgotten you !

Hubby and I have been camping in South Texas, sort of rural, and not able to get to a post office this past week. Soo.. I am very slow in sending 4 swaps off this month. I really did not expect it to be so difficult to accomplish this.

Please accept my apology and I will be mailing your Tea and Crumpet Package on Tuesday. (We just got in this afternoon, need to unpack, and will likely be out of town tomorrow. We normally are not such gad-abouts.. but it just seemed to be one thing after another this month!

Thank you for you patience.
Mary (aka Madelena)

"There is no unbelief: Whoever plants a seed beneath the sod and waits to see it push away the clod, he trusts in God." (Kate Douglas Wiggin)
Go to Top of Page

jenne.f
True Blue Farmgirl

643 Posts

Jenne
Wagontown PA
USA
643 Posts

Posted - Apr 28 2013 :  5:36:02 PM  Show Profile
Mary thank you for the update. I hope you had a
wonderful time. I will look for my package later this week.

~blessings~
Jenne
Farmgirl #4616

"Longin' to be farmin'.."
Go to Top of Page

Calicogirl
True Blue Farmgirl

5216 Posts

Sharon
Bruce Crossing Michigan
USA
5216 Posts

Posted - Apr 28 2013 :  8:05:28 PM  Show Profile
Tiana,

Please let Lyn know "Thank you!", I received her wonderful box yesterday! I love everything and will try to post a photo soon (I need my honey to help me :))

Thank you Tiana for hosting such a sweet swap :)

By His Grace, For His Glory
~Sharon
Go to Top of Page

HodgeLodge
True Blue Farmgirl

662 Posts

Tiana
Berkeley Springs WV
USA
662 Posts

Posted - Apr 29 2013 :  03:27:21 AM  Show Profile
Sharon, I will let her know today. Thank you for participating. You all made it possible. I loved doinog it with Judy. She is such a big help to me even with all her other swaps going on.

Farmgirl #4817-The greatest gift of the garden is the restoration of the five senses. ~Hanna Rion

https://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Hodge-Lodge-Clothesline/285366378259342

Go to Top of Page

alissa
True Blue Farmgirl

102 Posts

alissa
mcalester Oklahoma
USA
102 Posts

Posted - Apr 29 2013 :  10:50:18 AM  Show Profile
I got my package thursday, but I was with my sister. So just now posting sorry here is the picture of the wonderful package that Brenda sent. she sent enough for a party for 2. I loved everything thanks for being a wonderful swap partner....
Go to Top of Page

Lavender Rose
True Blue Farmgirl

1979 Posts

Brenda
Jackson MI
USA
1979 Posts

Posted - Apr 29 2013 :  4:18:19 PM  Show Profile
Alissa,

You're welcome. Thought maybe you would be able to share with your sister to help cheer her up.

Enjoy,

Brenda
Go to Top of Page

HodgeLodge
True Blue Farmgirl

662 Posts

Tiana
Berkeley Springs WV
USA
662 Posts

Posted - Apr 29 2013 :  6:23:13 PM  Show Profile
I love all of it, it is all so beautiful and thoughtfull ladies. :)

Farmgirl #4817-The greatest gift of the garden is the restoration of the five senses. ~Hanna Rion

Go to Top of Page

wildflower17
True Blue Farmgirl

3043 Posts

Judy
KY
USA
3043 Posts

Posted - Apr 29 2013 :  7:52:11 PM  Show Profile

Tiana,

My sweet farmgirl friend...I just wanted to congratulate you on your first Swap! It has been so awesome! The pictures that the farmgirls have posted are beautiful. Everyone has been so wonderful and generous! The kindness everyone shows to their farm sisters is amazing!

Hugs,

Judy

"Country Girl at Heart"...
Go to Top of Page

HodgeLodge
True Blue Farmgirl

662 Posts

Tiana
Berkeley Springs WV
USA
662 Posts

Posted - Apr 30 2013 :  03:40:49 AM  Show Profile
Thanks Judy, I could not have done it without your guidance. You have done so many and know the ins and outs. Can't wait for the next one!!

Go to Top of Page

HodgeLodge
True Blue Farmgirl

662 Posts

Tiana
Berkeley Springs WV
USA
662 Posts

Posted - Apr 30 2013 :  2:08:50 PM  Show Profile

Paisley trying to take a nap before we have a tea party. It wasn't working. She was too excited about looking out of the screen at the birds and bees.

Edited by - HodgeLodge on Apr 30 2013 2:09:59 PM
Go to Top of Page

Killarney
True Blue Farmgirl

5190 Posts

Connie
Arlington TN
USA
5190 Posts

Posted - Apr 30 2013 :  2:44:33 PM  Show Profile
Tiana ,she is just precious!! and what a wonderful Room!!!

Imagine....#3392
Go to Top of Page

HodgeLodge
True Blue Farmgirl

662 Posts

Tiana
Berkeley Springs WV
USA
662 Posts

Posted - Apr 30 2013 :  3:38:59 PM  Show Profile
Thanks Connie, the room is always a work in progress. I change it all the time as I gather stuff from yard sales etc. I have a horse trough as a bathtub,but am in the works for swapping for a claw foot. As for Paisley she is precious. Thank you very much, and the apple of her Grandmothers eye. :)

Go to Top of Page

wildflower17
True Blue Farmgirl

3043 Posts

Judy
KY
USA
3043 Posts

Posted - Apr 30 2013 :  4:13:21 PM  Show Profile

Tiana,

What a beautiful picture! I love her name. She is gorgeous! I love the room too...it looks so airy...fresh and serene...love your decorating ideas also.

Hugs,

Judy

Go to Top of Page

Madelena
True Blue Farmgirl

1919 Posts

Mary
Central TX
USA
1919 Posts

Posted - Apr 30 2013 :  4:34:07 PM  Show Profile
jENNE

Got your wonderful package today.. So yummy... short bread cookies, Earl Grey Tea, Assorted Bigalow teas, beautiful tea cup with pink roses, and a matching pink coaster with a lovely saying.. Words of course don't do your gift justice.. so I hope to get a pic developed tomorrow so everyone else can enjoy your Tea and Crumpet Party that you shared with me.

Mary

"There is no unbelief: Whoever plants a seed beneath the sod and waits to see it push away the clod, he trusts in God." (Kate Douglas Wiggin)
Go to Top of Page

Pedro
Farmgirl in Training

45 Posts

Diana
Bremen Ohio
USA
45 Posts

Posted - Apr 30 2013 :  5:07:21 PM  Show Profile
Jeny, I recieved your lovely package today. I am looking forward to enjoying one those enticing teas in the pretty vintage cup.... I will be indulging my silly bohemian side by wearing the scarf tied on my head 70s style. Picture me and my best bud "Burger" aka my Jack Russell Terrier savoring the time together:)

Di@ShadyPines
Go to Top of Page

sandylee
True Blue Farmgirl

127 Posts

sandy
sunset south carolina
USA
127 Posts

Posted - Apr 30 2013 :  6:13:09 PM  Show Profile
Sherry, I am so sorry for not getting your package in the mail yet. It has been so crazy around here. I know that is no excuse. I will get it in the mail by Friday. I hope you understand.
Thanks, Hugs Sandy

"You don't need alot of money to lead a rich life. Good friends and a loving family are worth their weight in gold."

For the Lord is good; his mercy is everlasting; and his truth endureth to all generations. Psalms 100:5
Go to Top of Page

HodgeLodge
True Blue Farmgirl

662 Posts

Tiana
Berkeley Springs WV
USA
662 Posts

Posted - May 01 2013 :  01:59:32 AM  Show Profile
Thanks Judy, her name is after my grandmother that loved the print Paisley. So...my son and DIL said why not. That is my favorite room not in my house. It is so nice for napping. If I only had the time now. lol

Go to Top of Page

wildflower17
True Blue Farmgirl

3043 Posts

Judy
KY
USA
3043 Posts

Posted - May 01 2013 :  05:50:24 AM  Show Profile

Tiana,

I love how people mean so much to us that we want them to live on in our children and grandchildren. My sons first name came from his great grandmothers maiden name, because his father loved her(his "Granny") so much. He used to share so much about her with my son. Please share some more photos of your grandchildren with us when you can. They are beautiful!

Hugs,

Judy

Go to Top of Page

HodgeLodge
True Blue Farmgirl

662 Posts

Tiana
Berkeley Springs WV
USA
662 Posts

Posted - May 01 2013 :  11:04:25 AM  Show Profile
Judy, thanks so much. I am one of those people that love my geneology, and names in my family are very important. So what is your sons first name? As for sharing pics of my grandbabies I would love to.

Go to Top of Page

sweettea59
True Blue Farmgirl

1249 Posts

Sherry
Longview Texas
USA
1249 Posts

Posted - May 01 2013 :  11:43:12 AM  Show Profile
Sandy no problems here, yours is sitting on my craftroom table and no excusses to why it is not in the mail yet. Hope to get it going by tomorrow. Can't wait to swap.

Farmgirl Hugs & May all your Wishes come true.
Sherry
Farmgirl #2215
www.etsy.com/shop/markiebuck
Go to Top of Page

wildflower17
True Blue Farmgirl

3043 Posts

Judy
KY
USA
3043 Posts

Posted - May 01 2013 :  2:05:55 PM  Show Profile

Tiana,

My sweet sons name is Duncan. Thanks for asking!

Hugs,

Judy

Go to Top of Page

HodgeLodge
True Blue Farmgirl

662 Posts

Tiana
Berkeley Springs WV
USA
662 Posts

Posted - May 02 2013 :  12:07:54 PM  Show Profile
What a great family name, and very Scotch.

Go to Top of Page

Calicogirl
True Blue Farmgirl

5216 Posts

Sharon
Bruce Crossing Michigan
USA
5216 Posts

Posted - May 02 2013 :  1:19:20 PM  Show Profile
Yay! I have a picture to share with all of the goodies that I received from Lyn (finally, sorry I am not very computer literate :))

Lyn, blessed my socks off with a lovely package filled with a beautiful handwritten note card along with a beautiful vintage/antique tea cup and saucer. some Earl Grey and English Breakfast tea, some yummy Ginger cookies, various note cards, pads and a small Celtic coloring book, a spiced Hot Pad, a hand knitted cozy and an Herb Garden cookbook which is perfect because I have been wanting to get one!

Thank you Lyn for being such a great swap partner and thank you again Tiana and Judy!

~Sharon

Edited by - Calicogirl on May 02 2013 1:21:07 PM
Go to Top of Page

HodgeLodge
True Blue Farmgirl

662 Posts

Tiana
Berkeley Springs WV
USA
662 Posts

Posted - May 02 2013 :  3:34:06 PM  Show Profile
Wow, Sharon that is a wonderful swap. I will pass it on to Lyn that you enjoyed it. Makes me want to post another tea swaap!!

Go to Top of Page

Calicogirl
True Blue Farmgirl

5216 Posts

Sharon
Bruce Crossing Michigan
USA
5216 Posts

Posted - May 03 2013 :  11:04:53 AM  Show Profile
Thanks Tiana!

A Harvest Tea swap sounds like fun :)

~Sharon

Edited by - Calicogirl on May 03 2013 11:13:58 AM
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 6 *Farmgirl Swap: Previous Topic disregardTea & Crumpets Party Swap Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page