Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Fabulous Farm Collectibles
 *Farmgirl Swap
 Mother Earth Day Swap closed/post pics
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page
Author *Farmgirl Swap: Previous Topic Mother Earth Day Swap closed/post pics Next Topic
Page: of 3

lovinRchickens
True Blue Farmgirl

3480 Posts

Kelly
Pipe Creek Texas
USA
3480 Posts

Posted - Apr 18 2013 :  5:29:36 PM  Show Profile
Debi,
Thanks for the heads up and I am excited to get it. Have a wonderful up an coming weekend.

Blessings
~Kelly~
Go to Top of Page

sandylee
True Blue Farmgirl

127 Posts

sandy
sunset south carolina
USA
127 Posts

Posted - Apr 19 2013 :  6:39:57 PM  Show Profile
I got my package from Erin today. So happy with what I got! Just look, cute cute apron made from blue jean, one of my favorite materials. Erin you did a good job! Lavender seeds, which I have been wanting to plant :). Nice gloves, pretty art card, whirly gig, cream cleanser, and yum yum CHOCOLATE!!
You were so generous, thank you!!!!! This is the most fun !!!!!
Hugs Sandy

"You don't need alot of money to lead a rich life. Good friends and a loving family are worth their weight in gold."

For the Lord is good; his mercy is everlasting; and his truth endureth to all generations. Psalms 100:5
Go to Top of Page

Dirtduchess
True Blue Farmgirl

693 Posts

Patsy
Decatur TX
USA
693 Posts

Posted - Apr 20 2013 :  06:38:59 AM  Show Profile

Deborah,
I received my Mother Earth Day package from you yesterday. A nice surprise after a morning having a MRI. I loved your apron. I think it will stay in the kitchen for use. Too pretty for my garden. A beautiful coffee cup and several packages of tea. Lots of goodies to enjoy. The rabbit is too cute.
Thanks so much. Hugs.

Patsy
Farmgirl 4678

Leave room in your garden for the fairies to dance.
Go to Top of Page

Madelena
True Blue Farmgirl

1919 Posts

Mary
Central TX
USA
1919 Posts

Posted - Apr 20 2013 :  09:25:57 AM  Show Profile
Oh Heather.. you are much too kind.

I've got some obligations this coming week, and won't check my mail for most of it. So, if I am slow to post, please understand.

Have a fun day !

"There is no unbelief: Whoever plants a seed beneath the sod and waits to see it push away the clod, he trusts in God." (Kate Douglas Wiggin)
Go to Top of Page

debtea2
True Blue Farmgirl

1853 Posts

deborah
nutley nj
USA
1853 Posts

Posted - Apr 20 2013 :  12:19:54 PM  Show Profile
patsy so glad you like it.
I planted the seeds you gave me today and
using my new gloves.lol thanks for all the goodies.

All through the long winter, I dream of my garden. On the first day of spring, I dig my fingers deep into the soft earth. I can feel its energy, and my spirits soar..." - Helen Hayes

Deborah
jersey farmgirl
Go to Top of Page

Erin Rock
True Blue Farmgirl

103 Posts

Erin
Grand Blanc MI
USA
103 Posts

Posted - Apr 20 2013 :  2:00:31 PM  Show Profile
Oh Sandy I got my box and I am in love with it all!!! The gourd bowl is so cool! I love the apron and it looks so nice :) Thank you so much for every thing it made me smile so much.

Erin Rock (sister #4131)
Tree Huggin'
Bunny Lovin'
Dirt Worshipper!
Go to Top of Page

lovinRchickens
True Blue Farmgirl

3480 Posts

Kelly
Pipe Creek Texas
USA
3480 Posts

Posted - Apr 22 2013 :  12:48:05 PM  Show Profile
Debbie... I love my Mother Earth Day box that I received today!! Beautiful apron, what a great job you did, already wearing it, fun box of wildflower seeds, pink pretty gloves, a cool scarf that will be used at softball games for sure, as well as the sun block in a nice purse sized bottle, then a foldable spray bottle, I have never seen that before. Last but not least the prettiest ATC card with a rose and a butterfly, two of my favorite things. Thank you, Thank you, Thank you.

Blessings
~Kelly~
Go to Top of Page

Debi Carr
True Blue Farmgirl

754 Posts

Debora
Centreville Michigan
USA
754 Posts

Posted - Apr 22 2013 :  1:39:17 PM  Show Profile
Kelly,
I'm glad you like everything.
I hope you're having a better Spring than we are here :)
So many things I want to do, but the weather isn't cooperating.

Hugs,
Debi C. #1983
Go to Top of Page

Pedro
Farmgirl in Training

45 Posts

Diana
Bremen Ohio
USA
45 Posts

Posted - Apr 22 2013 :  2:45:49 PM  Show Profile
Happy, happy Earth Day, girls!!!! How are you all spending your Earth Day? We planted a pear tree last night, getting ready to plant some pink Lilac bushes tonight. In the meantime planting some flowers, while the old man does some mowing. Its just nice to have good weather to enjoy this evening.....I wish the same for all of you.

Di@ShadyPines
Go to Top of Page

Madelena
True Blue Farmgirl

1919 Posts

Mary
Central TX
USA
1919 Posts

Posted - Apr 28 2013 :  3:18:54 PM  Show Profile
Heather...

We have been on an extended camping trip and just got in town this afternoon, and may be on a short trip tomorrow. The Post Mistress at our little POffice is probably got two boxes filled with our mail by now. So I look forward to collecting everything, and can't wait to see what goodies you sent !

Have a great day..
Mary (aka Madelena)

"There is no unbelief: Whoever plants a seed beneath the sod and waits to see it push away the clod, he trusts in God." (Kate Douglas Wiggin)
Go to Top of Page

Madelena
True Blue Farmgirl

1919 Posts

Mary
Central TX
USA
1919 Posts

Posted - Apr 30 2013 :  4:58:47 PM  Show Profile
Heather.. THANK YOU for the wonderful collection of garden delights!

I finally got by the post office and walked out with boxes and a 30 gallon plastic bag filled with mail. Who know that so much could arrive in just ONE week !

Your gift package was just perfect. The garden apron trimmed in flowers and bumblebees, with a little girl and her doll in the center was spot on. Not to mention the Heirloom Squash and Tomato seeds and African Daisy seeds. After all, we need to eat but our eyes are hungry for beauty too.

The pink and green garden gloves together with the trowel and weeding fork rounded out the garden needs. However, not forgetting the gardner, it was just great that you included the packages of herbal spa facial masks, for relaxing after a hard day of picking squash! (Ever see how big those zucchini get???!)

Thank you so much.. Mary

Go to Top of Page
Page: of 3 *Farmgirl Swap: Previous Topic Mother Earth Day Swap closed/post pics Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page