Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Fabulous Farm Collectibles
 *Farmgirl Swap
 February Mail Art " Hearts" - Place to Post
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Next Page
Author *Farmgirl Swap: Previous Topic February Mail Art " Hearts" - Place to Post Next Topic
Page: of 2

LadyInRed
True Blue Farmgirl

6740 Posts

PeggyAnn
Vancouver WA
USA
6740 Posts

Posted - Feb 02 2013 :  2:27:15 PM  Show Profile
Everthing Hearts

Yes, this is where you will post the Pictures of The Mail Art
that you Receive for February.

Remember Mail Art is to be sent out NO LATER than the 15th of
Each Month...but if you are using the Heart theme you might
want to send out sooner.

blessings to all you Creative and Clever Artists,
Your Hostess: PeggyAnn

Farmgirl #1326
http://ladyinredsite.blogspot.com

"Leave Your Cares Behind...Join Us On The Porch"

"I'm only as strong as the caffeine I drink, the hair-spray I use and the Girlfriends that I have."

When I was a lonely wallflower, Jesus asked me to dance. Then he asked me to be His!

chip
True Blue Farmgirl

52 Posts

Chris
Austin Tx
USA
52 Posts

Posted - Feb 06 2013 :  04:55:29 AM  Show Profile  Send chip a Yahoo! Message
Rachael in Crestwood, MO.....
Your mail art will be posted today. Happy February!

"Happiness is like a butterfly. The more you chase it, the more it will allude you. But if you turn your attention to something else, it comes and softly sits on your shoulder."

Countdown to Kansas!
Go to Top of Page

country treasure
True Blue Farmgirl

452 Posts

judy
SK
Canada
452 Posts

Posted - Feb 08 2013 :  2:45:10 PM  Show Profile
Hi Ladies!
I received such cute art from Sherry Buck from TX today! It was filled with a snowman ornament which fits right into the weather around me!!!! LOL Sherry, I chew gum constantly so thanks for that treat! Sherry found snowball gum! CUTE!

You REALLY have talents making cards! Its the prettiest blue colour with embossed snowflakes everywhere. Then there's a snowman that's looking up! Nice idea!!!! He's sitting with my Valentines in the window.

THNAKS so much for sharing your art with me & your note!
I'd thank you personally but I don't know your user name! SORRY!
Farm Hug
Judy

country wishes!
Go to Top of Page

fille de ferme
True Blue Farmgirl

2344 Posts

Madeline
Meadow Lands Pa.
USA
2344 Posts

Posted - Feb 09 2013 :  01:55:07 AM  Show Profile
My Mail art has taken flight to TX. as of yesterday. Hope my partner likes it ....

KEEP A SMILE IN YOUR HEART...
Go to Top of Page

annielaurel
True Blue Farmgirl

912 Posts

nancy
fernandina beach florida
USA
912 Posts

Posted - Feb 10 2013 :  05:37:02 AM  Show Profile
PeggyAnn, thank you so much for the lovely Mail Art. I love seeing your picture. I will post a picture as soon as I can. I am having some trouble getting my picture of the Mail Art from my document page.

I just love everything you sent.

Hugs,

Nancy

Make everyday a celebration of the heart.
Go to Top of Page

buzzn bee
True Blue Farmgirl

1061 Posts

Deborah
Muncie Indiana
USA
1061 Posts

Posted - Feb 11 2013 :  05:59:08 AM  Show Profile
Marlene aka Marlee,

Oh Wow!
Received my beautiful mail-art. Thank you so much, I love it and will cherish it for many years to come. I will post pictures and more info this evening. Hubby and I just arrived back in town about 2 hours or so ago, and I have to head out to my doctor. While out of town, I sprained the arch in my right foot. OUCH!

I will e-mail when I post pictures this evening. I can't wait to share with our other farmsisters. They will love it!

Hugs!

Debbie H.
Buzzn Bee
Go to Top of Page

fille de ferme
True Blue Farmgirl

2344 Posts

Madeline
Meadow Lands Pa.
USA
2344 Posts

Posted - Feb 11 2013 :  1:38:09 PM  Show Profile
Hello Nancy :) Thank you for my lovely Valentine Mail Art. Also,for the hearts stamp :) I already have my card in my Valentine display ;)

KEEP A SMILE IN YOUR HEART...
Go to Top of Page

LadyInRed
True Blue Farmgirl

6740 Posts

PeggyAnn
Vancouver WA
USA
6740 Posts

Posted - Feb 12 2013 :  12:49:27 AM  Show Profile

This is the mail art that I sent to Nancy Witko in Fernandina Beach, FL. She was having some
camera trouble so I said I would post. I didn't take pictures of the tucks.

Madeline and Nancy...how adorable! Love It!!

Have An Lovely Valentines Day On Thursday...ALL MY Beautiful Mail Artists!!!

blessings and squishies,
peggy

Farmgirl #1326

"I'm only as strong as the caffeine I drink, the hair-spray I use and the Girlfriends that I have."

When I was a lonely wallflower, Jesus asked me to dance. Then he asked me to be His!
Go to Top of Page

buzzn bee
True Blue Farmgirl

1061 Posts

Deborah
Muncie Indiana
USA
1061 Posts

Posted - Feb 12 2013 :  3:30:13 PM  Show Profile
Malene aka Marlee,

Thank you for my wonderful gorgeous mail-art! I so loveeee it!
Friend, you did way to much.

I love my "Life" Book Journal Smash Book. You did a super job! I will have fun filling it up. I really love the little metal looking embellishments. I thought they were metal. Everything about this book is so blasted cute and sweet!!!!!!!

Thank you also for all the little tuck-ins. The little hearts are adorable, and little heart candles, look like valentine candies.
Speaking of candy. Love the Hersheys. Now to find a secret hiding place for my stash away from my sweet hubby aka "Farmbrother Big Buzz.
He is a candy hound. LOL! I also love the sweet little card. Looks like real fabric on the front. Cute!!

Thank you again for everything. I am sorry it took so long to get this posting together. My hubby and I were out of town when your package arrived. I opened everything up Monday morning. Gee..did I tell you, I feel very spoiled? Your fault! LOL! Oh trust me I am not complaining. LOL!

I hope we can swap again in the future.

Hugs, Hugs, Hugs, Hugs, and yes even more Hugs!

Debbie H.
Buzzn Bee

I wish everyone could see the sweet embellishments hanging from the spine. A huge green button, butterfly and lock. Sweet!
Go to Top of Page

marlee
True Blue Farmgirl

1650 Posts

Marlene
DeRidder Louisiana
1650 Posts

Posted - Feb 12 2013 :  3:43:24 PM  Show Profile
Hi Buzzin Bee Debbie,
I am so glad that you like it. I love making them and really dress them up with a lot of different embellishments. The candy I should have sent
farmbrother Big Buzz some candy maybe he will stop looking for your stash and have one of his own lol. What do you think? Going to make a note.
I love putting a lot of bling on ribbon and attach it to the spine.

So Debbie I am so happy that you are happy and hope we can be swappies in the future. And Hugs,Hugs , Hugs to you! Marlee

God is the painter, he paints the picture. And his son builds it, for he is the Master Carpenter!

Silly Boys Trucks Are For Girls
Go to Top of Page

Rockin Farm Chick
True Blue Farmgirl

56 Posts

56 Posts

Posted - Feb 12 2013 :  10:44:49 PM  Show Profile
Hello
I am not sure if I signed up for this. I did receive a very nice card today..can someone help me. Have been having internet problems and have missed a ton of emails
thanks
Lisa
Rockin Farm Chick
Go to Top of Page

LadyInRed
True Blue Farmgirl

6740 Posts

PeggyAnn
Vancouver WA
USA
6740 Posts

Posted - Feb 12 2013 :  11:47:30 PM  Show Profile
Lisa I sent you an email.

blessings,

PeggyAnn Smith/Mail Art Hostess

Farmgirl #1326

Go to Top of Page

buzzn bee
True Blue Farmgirl

1061 Posts

Deborah
Muncie Indiana
USA
1061 Posts

Posted - Feb 13 2013 :  5:27:23 PM  Show Profile
Carisa,

Just checking in to see if you received your package of mail-art on Monday. The Post office said it was delivered. Please let me know. I always worry if a package was delivered to the right address. If you do not have it, I will have the post-office here track it. I will await until Friday before I place a track on it.

I do hope you liked what I made for you. I have pictures I can post if you need me to.

Hope all is well.

Hugs!
Debbie H.
Buzzn Bee
Go to Top of Page

buzzn bee
True Blue Farmgirl

1061 Posts

Deborah
Muncie Indiana
USA
1061 Posts

Posted - Feb 15 2013 :  05:19:04 AM  Show Profile
I know many of you have been e-mailing me wanting to see pictures of the mail-art I sent to Carisa. I hope I am not spoiling any surprise for her. The post office has confirmed her package was delivered to her address on Monday. Maybe she is unable to post. We all know how life can get in the way at times.

Carisa, I hope everything is okay. Post when you can. I really had fun making this for you.

This is a little wooden purse that I painted and dolled up. The inside is filled to the brim with trinkets. The lacy side is the front of the little purse. Enjoy the pics.

hugs,

Debbie H.
Buzzn Bee

Go to Top of Page

carisabunten
Farmgirl in Training

23 Posts

carisa
Petersburg KY
USA
23 Posts

Posted - Feb 15 2013 :  7:02:41 PM  Show Profile
Dear Debbie,

THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU! I did receive it and absolutely love everything you included in the beautiful hand painted box. It made my entire week. The hankie, hearts, art, everything...oh my just incredible. My entire family have enjoyed your treasures all week. You are the best!

Love ya,

Carisa Bunten

P.S. Farm Sister Pam- just received your address and info. in the mail today and will get your package out early this week! Thank you for your patience.
Go to Top of Page

sweettea59
True Blue Farmgirl

1236 Posts

Sherry
Longview Texas
USA
1236 Posts

Posted - Feb 16 2013 :  4:08:18 PM  Show Profile
Hi Gracey, Just to let you know that I'm running a little late with your mail-art but will have it in the mail on Monday. Sorry for the delay. Have a great weekend.

Farmgirl Hugs & May all your Wishes come true.
Sherry
Farmgirl #2215
www.etsy.com/shop/markiebuck
Go to Top of Page

Breanna
True Blue Farmgirl

208 Posts

Breanna
Parker Colorado
USA
208 Posts

Posted - Feb 16 2013 :  4:54:23 PM  Show Profile
Hi Marlee,
I'm running a little late on your mail art, sorry. It will be in the mail on Monday. Hope your having a great evening!

Farmgirl Bre

http://breanna-lifespoem.blogspot.com/

"By day the Lord directs His love, at night His song is with me- a prayer to the God of my life." Ps. 42:8
Go to Top of Page

Breanna
True Blue Farmgirl

208 Posts

Breanna
Parker Colorado
USA
208 Posts

Posted - Feb 16 2013 :  5:03:47 PM  Show Profile
Patsy - Dirtduchess, thank you SO much for the incredible mail art you sent me! What a box of goodies. I was having a stressful day and your box brightened it up instantly :) What a lovely Valentine's gift. Thanks again!

Farmgirl Bre

"By day the Lord directs His love, at night His song is with me- a prayer to the God of my life." Ps. 42:8
Go to Top of Page

Dirtduchess
True Blue Farmgirl

693 Posts

Patsy
Decatur TX
USA
693 Posts

Posted - Feb 18 2013 :  1:47:08 PM  Show Profile
Breanna,
So glad you liked my Feb Mail Art to you. Thank you for the compliment on my Yo-Yo pillow. I will mail you the directions if you want them. It was an easy project.

Patsy
Farmgirl 4678

Leave room in your garden for the fairies to dance.
Go to Top of Page

Breanna
True Blue Farmgirl

208 Posts

Breanna
Parker Colorado
USA
208 Posts

Posted - Feb 18 2013 :  3:37:48 PM  Show Profile
Oooh yes please do! I would love to make one myself!

Farmgirl Bre

Go to Top of Page

chip
True Blue Farmgirl

52 Posts

Chris
Austin Tx
USA
52 Posts

Posted - Feb 18 2013 :  5:34:49 PM  Show Profile  Send chip a Yahoo! Message
I received my Jan & Feb mail arts. They're great. The Jan one I received from the same farm sis I mailed to. My Feb one I received from a farm sis I didn't mail one to. I'm wondering if someone hasn't received one. I feel bad so how do I check this? Thanks, Chip

"Happiness is like a butterfly. The more you chase it, the more it will allude you. But if you turn your attention to something else, it comes and softly sits on your shoulder."

Countdown to Kansas!
Go to Top of Page

jan49829
True Blue Farmgirl

2428 Posts

Janet
Winter Haven Florida
USA
2428 Posts

Posted - Feb 18 2013 :  6:24:59 PM  Show Profile
Marsha, I sent out your mail art last Week. Did you recieve it? I forgot to take a picture of it, but if you can, please do.
I did not recieve the February one yet, don't know who has my name.

Janet
Farmgirl Sister #3340

http://hardatworkcrafts.blogspot.com

http://Jan49829.etsy.com
Go to Top of Page

carisabunten
Farmgirl in Training

23 Posts

carisa
Petersburg KY
USA
23 Posts

Posted - Feb 20 2013 :  06:24:24 AM  Show Profile
Hi Pam- Got your mail art for February out yesterday- headed to Arizona as we speak- please let me know when it makes to you- so I can rest assured that you got your much deserved goodie box!

Have a Great Day,

Carisa
Go to Top of Page

LadyInRed
True Blue Farmgirl

6740 Posts

PeggyAnn
Vancouver WA
USA
6740 Posts

Posted - Feb 20 2013 :  10:20:53 AM  Show Profile
Chip......I sent you an email.

Blessings.
Peggy

Farmgirl #1326

Go to Top of Page

Dirtduchess
True Blue Farmgirl

693 Posts

Patsy
Decatur TX
USA
693 Posts

Posted - Feb 20 2013 :  3:18:16 PM  Show Profile

Lisa (El Kay),
Thank you so much for the beautiful Valentine for Feb mail art. I love the antique look of cards. I forgot to put the Old Time Cat book mark in the picture that I posted. Kitty cats are my favorite pets. You made my day on this dreary overcast day.
Hugs
Patsy

Patsy
Farmgirl 4678

Leave room in your garden for the fairies to dance.
Go to Top of Page

debbies journey
True Blue Farmgirl

635 Posts

debbie
anchorage ak
USA
635 Posts

Posted - Feb 20 2013 :  4:59:16 PM  Show Profile
Linsey
Thank you for the cute valentine mail art, the happy little frogs make me smile, great job!
Debbie
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 *Farmgirl Swap: Previous Topic February Mail Art " Hearts" - Place to Post Next Topic  
Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page