Save Password        REGISTER
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Chat Forum
 Stitching & Crafting Room
 Have Jewish friends?
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Stitching & Crafting Room: Previous Topic Have Jewish friends? Next Topic  

HemetGardener
True Blue Farmgirl

573 Posts

Terri
Hemet CA
USA
573 Posts

Posted - Feb 01 2013 :  08:38:42 AM  Show Profile  Send HemetGardener a Yahoo! Message
Hi,
If you are Jewish or have Jewish friends or relatives, here is a great site to get fabric and easy to make gifts.
http://www.faynicolljudaicadesigns.com/passover-matzoh-placemats/
Terri

cajungal
True Blue Farmgirl

2349 Posts

Catherine Farmgirl Sister #76
Houston Area Texas
2349 Posts

Posted - Feb 01 2013 :  4:13:13 PM  Show Profile
Thanks for the link! I'm a Christian that reads Torah portions and celebrates the Feasts and Festivals. I love the cute things on the site!

One of the best compliments from one of my daughters: "Moma, you smell good...like dirt."
Go to Top of Page

Bear5
True Blue Farmgirl

13055 Posts

Louisiana/Texas
USA
13055 Posts

Posted - Feb 01 2013 :  9:57:10 PM  Show Profile
Terri, I do have several Jewish friends. I love the mugs. Thanks for sharing with us.
Marly

"It's only when we truly know and understand that we have a limited time on earth- and that we have no way of knowing when our time is up- that we will begin to live each day to the fullest, as if it was the only one we had." Elisabeth Kurler-Ross
Go to Top of Page

prayin granny
True Blue Farmgirl

1874 Posts

Linda
Kansas
1874 Posts

Posted - Feb 02 2013 :  05:13:18 AM  Show Profile
Thank you for sharing! Great site!

Farmgirl hugs,
Linda

Country at Heart
Go to Top of Page

HemetGardener
True Blue Farmgirl

573 Posts

Terri
Hemet CA
USA
573 Posts

Posted - Feb 02 2013 :  10:22:02 AM  Show Profile  Send HemetGardener a Yahoo! Message
Thank you for your positive responses. I didn't mean to talk about religion but the fabrics and designs are so pretty and it is a one-of-a-kind site.
Another great site for finding fabric is go to www.quiltshops.com then select Search Engine, enter what you are looking for, like "Glamping," and hit the thumbnails button. It will give you many shops to choose from. Lots of fun.
Terri
Go to Top of Page
  Stitching & Crafting Room: Previous Topic Have Jewish friends? Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page