Louisiana/Texas
USA
13055 Posts

Posted - Jan 21 2013 :  9:30:22 PM  Show Profile
NFL Pro Bowl game in Hawaii.
This coming Sunday, January 27, 2013.
I can't wait to see it!
Marly

"It's only when we truly know and understand that we have a limited time on earth- and that we have no way of knowing when our time is up- that we will begin to live each day to the fullest, as if it was the only one we had." Elisabeth Kurler-Ross

Bear5
True Blue Farmgirl

13055 Posts

Louisiana/Texas
USA
13055 Posts

Posted - Jan 22 2013 :  9:13:17 PM  Show Profile
AFC Quarterbacks will be Peyton Manning; Denver, Andrew Luck; Indianapolis, Matt Schaub, Houston.
NFC Quarterbacks will be Drew Brees; New Orleans, Russell wilson; Seatlle, Eli Manning; NY Giants.
Marly

"It's only when we truly know and understand that we have a limited time on earth- and that we have no way of knowing when our time is up- that we will begin to live each day to the fullest, as if it was the only one we had." Elisabeth Kurler-Ross
Go to Top of Page

Bear5
True Blue Farmgirl

13055 Posts

Louisiana/Texas
USA
13055 Posts

Posted - Jan 27 2013 :  7:43:32 PM  Show Profile
NFC won Pro Bowl. NFC score 62, AFC 35.
Pro Bowl MVP was Kyle Rudolph of the Minnesota Vikings
Good game.
Marly

Go to Top of Page

cajungal
True Blue Farmgirl

2349 Posts

Catherine Farmgirl Sister #76
Houston Area Texas
2349 Posts

Posted - Jan 28 2013 :  05:55:59 AM  Show Profile
I totally missed the game. I'm not necessarily committed to either conference, plus I like guys from both.....Manning, Schaub, Brees and Manning.

One of the best compliments from one of my daughters: "Moma, you smell good...like dirt."
Go to Top of Page

Bear5
True Blue Farmgirl

13055 Posts

Louisiana/Texas
USA
13055 Posts

Posted - Jan 28 2013 :  07:56:09 AM  Show Profile
I enjoyed the game. Russell Wilson was really good as one of the QB. Next Sunday is the Super Bowl!
Marly

Go to Top of Page
  Sporty Farmgirls: Previous Topic NFL Pro Bowl game Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page