Save Password        REGISTER
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Chat Forum
 Hogs & Quiches & Prayers Round-up
 Prayers for a friend...
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Hogs & Quiches & Prayers Round-up: Previous Topic Prayers for a friend... Next Topic  

clothedinscarlet
True Blue Farmgirl

1333 Posts

Siobhan
Battle Creek MI
USA
1333 Posts

Posted - Jan 20 2013 :  09:31:20 AM  Show Profile
Hey praying farmgirls. I know you all are faithful in praying and believing for miracles and my friend, Diema, needs them. She is 22 weeks along with her fifth child (just found out, a son) and her water broke yesterday. She already had ow fluid and now there isn't much left at all. They sent her home with strict bed rest instructions because they cannot officially admit her until she is 24 weeks or showing signs of labor. She is very much the get-up-and-go kinda person and her four children are ages 4, 3 and a set of 1 year old twins. She is a very very busy mama and this season is going to be really difficult for her. So, if I could have your prayers that she won't go into labor and that baby would grow quickly and become strong and healthy (because he will surely be born very I early....just a few more weeks could be very helpful), I know she would appreciate that. And if anyone feels a tug on their heart to send her an encourainging farmgirl cheer up card or something, just message me and I'll give you her address.

Farmgirl Sister #1110
Siobhan - AKA Liza-Jane (my farmgirl name), wife to my best friend, Trent, and mommy to Camden (11/28/05), Bennett (7/11/07), Truman (7/28/09) and baby Graeme (11/29/12)

Bear5
True Blue Farmgirl

13055 Posts

Louisiana/Texas
USA
13055 Posts

Posted - Jan 20 2013 :  09:47:58 AM  Show Profile
Prayers to Diema. Keep us posted.
Marly

"It's only when we truly know and understand that we have a limited time on earth- and that we have no way of knowing when our time is up- that we will begin to live each day to the fullest, as if it was the only one we had." Elisabeth Kurler-Ross
Go to Top of Page

Fiddlehead Farm
True Blue Farmgirl

4562 Posts

Diane
Waupaca WI
USA
4562 Posts

Posted - Jan 20 2013 :  12:39:52 PM  Show Profile
Sending prayers to that little Mamma. May she rest and her baby grow.

http://studiodiphotosite.shutterfly.com/
farmgirl sister #922

I am trying to be the person my dogs think I am.

I get up every morning determined to both change the world and have one hell of a good time. Sometimes this makes planning my day difficult.
- E. B. White
Go to Top of Page

crafter
True Blue Farmgirl

2313 Posts

lori
Fort Atkinson Wisconsin
USA
2313 Posts

Posted - Jan 20 2013 :  5:41:07 PM  Show Profile
On my knees- sending prayers to the family and praying that he grows like a weed!!

Lori

Gernerosity is giving more than you can, and pride is taking less than you need!
Go to Top of Page

clothedinscarlet
True Blue Farmgirl

1333 Posts

Siobhan
Battle Creek MI
USA
1333 Posts

Posted - Jan 20 2013 :  5:52:54 PM  Show Profile
Thank you everyone!!!!

Farmgirl Sister #1110
Siobhan - AKA Liza-Jane (my farmgirl name), wife to my best friend, Trent, and mommy to Camden (11/28/05), Bennett (7/11/07), Truman (7/28/09) and baby Graeme (11/29/12)

Edited by - clothedinscarlet on Jan 20 2013 5:53:14 PM
Go to Top of Page

Joey
True Blue Farmgirl

1868 Posts

Joey
Gulf Coast FL
USA
1868 Posts

Posted - Jan 21 2013 :  3:58:18 PM  Show Profile
Siobhan,
Will be sending prayers for your friend. Just a little encouragement..I spent 41/2 months in bed to have my daughter. It was SO hard but she came out just fine and is/was the apple of my eye. I know it can be done. It's just really important that she stay in bed. Please keep us posted. Joey

Well behaved women rarely make history.
Go to Top of Page

laurentany
True Blue Farmgirl

3259 Posts

Laurie
Patchogue NY
USA
3259 Posts

Posted - Jan 21 2013 :  4:32:23 PM  Show Profile
Siobhan,
Sending prayers for your friend and baby!
Its nice to see you here on the forum, and congratulations on your newest addition as well! Miss seeing you around here on the farm.
Blessings and hugs to you!

~Laurie
"Little Hen House on the Island"
Farmgirl Sister#1403

View my New Blog:
http://simplesuburbanpleasures.blogspot.com

Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away..
Go to Top of Page

Sue Feely
True Blue Farmgirl

1044 Posts

Sue
Buffalo New York
USA
1044 Posts

Posted - Jan 21 2013 :  7:12:37 PM  Show Profile
Praying praying
Go to Top of Page

clothedinscarlet
True Blue Farmgirl

1333 Posts

Siobhan
Battle Creek MI
USA
1333 Posts

Posted - Jan 25 2013 :  2:04:53 PM  Show Profile
Darlene and Emily, Diema received your cards in the mail today and she said she was shocked to receive farmgirl mail and that your encouragements totally warmed her heart today. Thank you so much for your kindness and love toward a complete stranger. Yet another reason why I love the ladies here on MJF :)

Farmgirl Sister #1110
Go to Top of Page

Emily Anna
True Blue Farmgirl

863 Posts

Emily
Fort Atkinson WI
USA
863 Posts

Posted - Jan 25 2013 :  5:58:52 PM  Show Profile
So glad she got it. Keeping her and that little babe of hers in my prayers. She's lucky to have such a caring friend in you!Keep us posted! :)

Emily
Go to Top of Page

darlenelovesart
True Blue Farmgirl

7625 Posts

darlene
Loleta California
USA
7625 Posts

Posted - Jan 25 2013 :  8:37:20 PM  Show Profile
Oh I am glad she got the card and I am continuing prayers for her. Tell her we love her and take care of herself and the little one.
You have a wonderful week end too Siobhan.
blessings
darlene

I have learned that to have a good friend is the purest of all God's gifts, for it is a love that has no exchange of payment.
by Frances Farmer

I trust in you Jesus...

Edited by - darlenelovesart on Jan 25 2013 8:39:12 PM
Go to Top of Page

Ninibini
True Blue Farmgirl

7577 Posts

Nini
Pennsylvania
USA
7577 Posts

Posted - Jan 26 2013 :  08:03:14 AM  Show Profile
I'll definitely be praying, too, Siobhan... I've been out of the loop lately, so I just saw this. I had a scarey thing happen when I was pregnant with my son, too. They told me basically that there was nothing they could do, and if we were going to lose him, we were going to lose him. They sent me home to bedrest with a broken, fearful heart, very little hope and no promises. But you know, everyone perservered in prayer, God was merciful, and we are blessed to have a bright, onery sixteen year old who fills every day with joy. We are very grateful. I will pray the same for Diema. I hope she gets all the help she needs with her little ones - it must be driving her nuts not to be able to be up and about and doing everything a Mom does for her babies! I remember one night I couldn't take laying down another minute. My husband went out to do some work in the garage, so I got up, sneaked out onto the back deck and started doing a little kid happy dance, singing, "Ha ha! Look at me! Up and about! Happy as can be!" What I didn't realize was that my neighbors were out in their backyard sitting in their lawnchairs. Suddenly they busted out into laughter at my little display, which, of course, made me blush crimson and turn right around on my heels and head back in to bed. Embarrassment was a small price to pay for two much needed minutes of blowing off steam and rebellious freedom, though. Those two minutes of just being "me" did me a world of good. I hope Diema will get to celebrate her own two minutes of "being Diema" sometime during her wait, too! :) Please tell her to keep heart, stay strong and trust in the Lord. The whole wait - it's so worth it. SO worth it. And it's only for a time and season. Once her baby boy is in her arms, all that time of waiting and doing nothing will all be forgotten, I promise! Soon she will be busier than she has ever been, so maybe this little time of R&R is just a blessing from above! :) Hugs, Nini

Farmgirl Sister #1974

God gave us two hands... one to help ourselves, and one to help others!

Edited by - Ninibini on Jan 26 2013 08:05:47 AM
Go to Top of Page

clothedinscarlet
True Blue Farmgirl

1333 Posts

Siobhan
Battle Creek MI
USA
1333 Posts

Posted - Jan 26 2013 :  08:29:19 AM  Show Profile
Awe, Nini....I love your little story. I wish you could tell it to her. I know it would make her smile. That sounds just like something Diema would do :)

Farmgirl Sister #1110
Go to Top of Page
  Hogs & Quiches & Prayers Round-up: Previous Topic Prayers for a friend... Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page