Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Fabulous Farm Collectibles
 *Farmgirl Swap
 Sweet Season's Swap:WINTER BOX OUT BY DEC. 11TH
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page
Author *Farmgirl Swap: Previous Topic Sweet Season's Swap:WINTER BOX OUT BY DEC. 11TH Next Topic
Page: of 5

ptroupe
True Blue Farmgirl

1752 Posts

Portia
Johnson City NY
USA
1752 Posts

Posted - Dec 23 2013 :  1:33:10 PM  Show Profile
Jeny, thank you so much for the wonderful box I received today....mug with lots of tea, great tea towel with Joy printed on it, a wonderful smelling candle from New Orleans (you know I am an honorary Louisiana gal), and those delicious roasted pecans and almonds. My daughter and I started gobbling those as fast as possible! What a great treat to recieve this on such a rainy and dreary Northeast day.

Merry Christmas,
Portia

Wishing for the country life!
Go to Top of Page

Lavender Rose
True Blue Farmgirl

1979 Posts

Brenda
Jackson MI
USA
1979 Posts

Posted - Dec 26 2013 :  3:18:33 PM  Show Profile
Jenny,

Thanks so much for the amazing box of goodies for the winter. I love the take along mug and the books are wonderful. I love books. The tea is great for the cold winter days to come. Everything else is absolutely perfect. The Friends word cutout is on the book shelf in my living room and the little wooden saying "Very little is needed to make a happy life" is next to it. How true it is.

Thanks for being my partner for the Swap. Hope we will be in a Swap of some kind again.

Lavender Rose

Each day we add to our legacy-good or bad. Our Daily Bread
Go to Top of Page

MTFarmLPN
True Blue Farmgirl

52 Posts

52 Posts

Posted - Dec 28 2013 :  08:52:33 AM  Show Profile
Rachelle, Thanks for the all the wonderful items in the box!!!!! I love it..Christa
Go to Top of Page

ProgressiveHomemaker
True Blue Farmgirl

218 Posts

Rachell
Mars Hill NC
USA
218 Posts

Posted - Dec 28 2013 :  09:45:02 AM  Show Profile  Send ProgressiveHomemaker an AOL message
Christa, I am glad you received and enjoyed your holiday box! I had so much fun putting it together for you!

The stuff you sent me was so wonderful! I felt like a kid at Christmas! What a wonderful swap sister you are!

Here is the pic of my lovely Winter Box from Christa:

Love, farm sister, Rachell

http://progressivehomemaker.wordpress.com/ Homemaking is not just for conservatives anymore!

So progressive, I'm old-fashioned!

Life's short. Make today count.
Go to Top of Page

ProgressiveHomemaker
True Blue Farmgirl

218 Posts

Rachell
Mars Hill NC
USA
218 Posts

Posted - Dec 28 2013 :  09:48:38 AM  Show Profile  Send ProgressiveHomemaker an AOL message
Oh, and I realized I never publicly thanked Judy, our swap hostess for filling in and sending me a lovely Fall Box when my other farm sister had issues.

I loved everything I got in that package, too as Autumn is my favorite time of the year! Here is a pic of that lot of goodies!

My only question now is where do we go from here? Does this swap end with the end of this year or do we continue on with our given partners into the new year, too?!

http://progressivehomemaker.wordpress.com/ Homemaking is not just for conservatives anymore!

So progressive, I'm old-fashioned!

Life's short. Make today count.
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 5 *Farmgirl Swap: Previous Topic Sweet Season's Swap:WINTER BOX OUT BY DEC. 11TH Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page