Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Fabulous Farm Collectibles
 *Farmgirl Swap
 Sweet Season's Swap:WINTER BOX OUT BY DEC. 11TH
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author *Farmgirl Swap: Previous Topic Sweet Season's Swap:WINTER BOX OUT BY DEC. 11TH Next Topic
Page: of 5

wendaful
Farmgirl at Heart

3 Posts

wenda
Temple Texas
3 Posts

Posted - Feb 14 2013 :  09:11:39 AM  Show Profile
I would like to sign up too! thanks
Go to Top of Page

wildflower17
True Blue Farmgirl

3043 Posts

Judy
KY
USA
3043 Posts

Posted - Feb 14 2013 :  09:20:45 AM  Show Profile
Welcome to the swap!

Blessings!

Judy

"Country Girl at Heart"...
Go to Top of Page

GinghamGirl
Schoolmarm

1417 Posts

Joyce
PE
Canada
1417 Posts

Posted - Feb 15 2013 :  03:45:04 AM  Show Profile
If it's not too late, I'd love to join up :) Joyce
Go to Top of Page

wildflower17
True Blue Farmgirl

3043 Posts

Judy
KY
USA
3043 Posts

Posted - Feb 15 2013 :  04:19:33 AM  Show Profile
It's never too late for lots of fun! Welcome to the swap Joyce!

Blessings,

Judy

Go to Top of Page

ptroupe
True Blue Farmgirl

1752 Posts

Portia
Johnson City NY
USA
1752 Posts

Posted - Mar 12 2013 :  07:13:49 AM  Show Profile
Today I received the most wonderful Spring Seasons box from my swap partner, Jeny. It was filled with goodies!! I love, love, love the huge mug with "farmgirl" printed on it. (MJ should manufacture these!!!!) I collect mugs, so that was a great gift. I also received some cute magnets, a superwoman coaster, and tiny bag with with scrapbooking embellishments. The bag is precious itself: orange polka-dotted. A cute miniature pinwheel was enclosed as well. I promptly stuck that in my veggies that I have started inside. What a wonderful box, Jeny. Thank you ever so much!

Hugs,
Portia

Wishing for the country life!
Go to Top of Page

shanda
True Blue Farmgirl

522 Posts

Shanda
Broken Bow OK
USA
522 Posts

Posted - Mar 13 2013 :  11:59:47 AM  Show Profile
I am running late getting my box out. It's Spring Break here and I'm in the vacation cabin business, so we are hoping busy. I'll try to get to the post office before they close!

Shanda

Farmgirl #4233
Go to Top of Page

Simply Silly
True Blue Farmgirl

78 Posts

Amy
Woodbine Georgia
USA
78 Posts

Posted - Mar 21 2013 :  3:47:21 PM  Show Profile
Hi Marlene,
I enjoyed hearing from you while you were enjoying yourself in Florida. Thank you for the easter box! Loved the chocolates and note pads! You should have recieved your package last week. Please let me know!

Amy
Go to Top of Page

Simply Silly
True Blue Farmgirl

78 Posts

Amy
Woodbine Georgia
USA
78 Posts

Posted - Mar 21 2013 :  3:49:33 PM  Show Profile
Judy, Hope you like your sweet season package. It was finally mailed today!

Always Amy:}
Go to Top of Page

ProgressiveHomemaker
True Blue Farmgirl

218 Posts

Rachell
Mars Hill NC
USA
218 Posts

Posted - Mar 25 2013 :  4:58:53 PM  Show Profile  Send ProgressiveHomemaker an AOL message
FarmHen (Shannon), I'm hoping you got the package I sent and enjoyed it all! I have not gotten a package but maybe you were a little late sending out yours just as I was mine. Keep me posted! :)

http://progressivehomemaker.wordpress.com/ Homemaking is not just for conservatives anymore!

So progressive, I'm old-fashioned!

Life's short. Make today count.
Go to Top of Page

shanda
True Blue Farmgirl

522 Posts

Shanda
Broken Bow OK
USA
522 Posts

Posted - Mar 26 2013 :  5:08:08 PM  Show Profile
Oh my Autumn I love my box!!!! Everything is so pretty. Did you make the flower pin? The journal, pencils, cards and adorable flower pin are so cute that my daughter is eye-balling them. And the little chicks, when I saw them my heart skipped a beat. I took a picture to post, loaded up my computer and camera and headed to mom's house just to post a thank you and a picture.....and I didn't bring the cord that connects the camera to the laptop. I'm in the middle of moving, and I don't have internet service yet. And I have no clue where to began to look for my cord! I'll post a picture asap.

Thank you again for all my goodies! I feel spoiled! Your box should be there tomorrow, or the next day.

Blessings!

Shanda

Farmgirl #4233
Go to Top of Page

BarnHeart
True Blue Farmgirl

83 Posts

Autumn
New Albany IN
USA
83 Posts

Posted - Mar 27 2013 :  5:59:20 PM  Show Profile
Oh yay, Shanda!!! So glad you got it! Good luck with the move - moving is such a pain. Yes, I did make the flower pin. :) I hope it puts a smile on your face when you wear it!

Farmgirl Hugs!
Autumn

I love wool! Visit my website at www.heartfeltwool.com to see my creations!
Go to Top of Page

BarnHeart
True Blue Farmgirl

83 Posts

Autumn
New Albany IN
USA
83 Posts

Posted - Mar 31 2013 :  6:37:55 PM  Show Profile
Dear Shanda - I got my package last week, and am just getting around to posting a Thank You!!! (it's been lovely weather here, and I've been in the garden!)

I am so blessed by your package! My kiddos love the stuffed bunny rabbit. :) The garden gloves came in handy this week while I was working outside, and I am already trying to decide where to plant the flower seeds! Did you make the dishcloths? They are beautiful! The little garden gnome will look so great in my newly planted raised beds...and oh, the handheld massager is a joy after a long day in the garden (not sure DH is so fond of that gift though, as it's more work for him. Hahaha!) Lastly, the Vera Bradley jewelry roll is so pretty! I love everything, and feel so spoiled! Thank you so much!!!

I love wool! Visit my website at www.heartfeltwool.com to see my creations!
Go to Top of Page

shanda
True Blue Farmgirl

522 Posts

Shanda
Broken Bow OK
USA
522 Posts

Posted - Apr 01 2013 :  6:33:19 PM  Show Profile
I so glad you like it! Yes, I made the dish rags....I've been knitting dish clothes like crazy, I am obsessed! Enjoy!

Shanda

Farmgirl #4233
Go to Top of Page

AshleyH
True Blue Farmgirl

59 Posts

Ashley
Forsyth Mt.
USA
59 Posts

Posted - Apr 01 2013 :  10:07:01 PM  Show Profile
Cynthia,

I got my box and thank you I love everything in it. My 2 year old stole the yarn for herself. You should have received your box already too, I hope you liked everything.

Ashley

http://www.ashleyhotterauthor.blogspot.com/

http://www.wildwomanfarm.org

http://www.etsy.com/shop/wildwomanfarm

http://www.amway.com/hotter
Go to Top of Page

GinghamGirl
Schoolmarm

1417 Posts

Joyce
PE
Canada
1417 Posts

Posted - Apr 02 2013 :  11:34:12 AM  Show Profile
Wenda - I received your sweet package today - and I just LOVE it! I wish I could hook up my camera to my laptop & post pics :( It's just gorgeous - I can't thank you enough! Did you make the little seed booklet yourself? If so - how did you get the little envelopes - is it a die? I just LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!!!! It's beautiful :) Thank you again Wenda!!
Go to Top of Page

wendaful
Farmgirl at Heart

3 Posts

wenda
Temple Texas
3 Posts

Posted - Apr 06 2013 :  10:30:33 AM  Show Profile
Joyce, Yes I did make the seed booklet. The little envelope are from the silhouette cameo die cutting machine. I am so glad you liked it.
Go to Top of Page

GinghamGirl
Schoolmarm

1417 Posts

Joyce
PE
Canada
1417 Posts

Posted - Apr 06 2013 :  11:01:28 AM  Show Profile
Wenda - they are so sweet! Is it compatible with a sizzix die cut machine? I'd love to get my hands on one of those!
Go to Top of Page

Farm Hen
Farmgirl in Training

39 Posts

Shannon
Salmon Idaho
USA
39 Posts

Posted - Apr 15 2013 :  10:27:14 PM  Show Profile

Thank You Rachell! What a fun package to open. The faux stone with the bluebird is going in the middle of my yellow daisies! Put my bird on bird shelf. Kinda fun it clipped. Looking forward. Your package is coming in two. Caused from taping and mailing then looking :). Happy Spring!
Go to Top of Page

cynfullypurple
True Blue Farmgirl

190 Posts

Cynthia
Endwell NY
USA
190 Posts

Posted - Apr 17 2013 :  11:33:53 AM  Show Profile
Ashley, Sorry I'm so late in posting here I did get your package and it was QUITE yummy!! My son really liked the huckleberry licorice! I thoroughly enjoyed the giant candy bar

Thank you for your thoughtfulness!

Cyn~
Farmgirl #2817
"The time is when a library is a school, and the librarian is in the highest sense a teacher, and the visitor is a reader among the books as a workman among his tools." ~Melvil Dewey

Go to Top of Page

Simply Silly
True Blue Farmgirl

78 Posts

Amy
Woodbine Georgia
USA
78 Posts

Posted - Apr 20 2013 :  5:06:19 PM  Show Profile
Judy, I received my package today! Love, love, love all of the note paper, seeds, teas, cards, mitt, BYOB, by the way, is very important to me. The chocolates were delicious! Thank you so much - it made my day! Big hugs! Amy
Go to Top of Page

wildflower17
True Blue Farmgirl

3043 Posts

Judy
KY
USA
3043 Posts

Posted - Apr 24 2013 :  08:33:25 AM  Show Profile
Kris and Amy,

I wanted to thank both of you for the beautiful things you sent to me. I am so sorry that I have not posted earlier. Due to being under the weather for a few weeks and my computer crashing has put me really behind. I loved everything that each of you sent and Kris thank you for the sweet Easter Card you sent.

Hugs to both of you!!!

Judy

Go to Top of Page

Simply Silly
True Blue Farmgirl

78 Posts

Amy
Woodbine Georgia
USA
78 Posts

Posted - Jun 01 2013 :  6:27:26 PM  Show Profile
Marla, You early bird! I received your summer gift box today! Thank you so much for the sweets, towel, oven mitt and the wonderful bangles. It will be a couple of weeks before I get your package to you! Thanks bunches - made my day!

Blessings to you and your family!

Amy
Go to Top of Page

Simply Silly
True Blue Farmgirl

78 Posts

Amy
Woodbine Georgia
USA
78 Posts

Posted - Jun 11 2013 :  3:35:29 PM  Show Profile
Marla and Judy,, I sent your packages out today! Hope you both enjoy! Amy
Go to Top of Page

GinghamGirl
Schoolmarm

1417 Posts

Joyce
PE
Canada
1417 Posts

Posted - Jun 11 2013 :  5:14:52 PM  Show Profile
Wenda - I sent your package last week - I'm moving on June 27th so I hope you got my message about sending it to my new address! :) Joyce
Go to Top of Page

Simply Silly
True Blue Farmgirl

78 Posts

Amy
Woodbine Georgia
USA
78 Posts

Posted - Jun 12 2013 :  2:45:43 PM  Show Profile
Joyce, Did you finally sell your place? Are you excited about your move? Amy
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 5 *Farmgirl Swap: Previous Topic Sweet Season's Swap:WINTER BOX OUT BY DEC. 11TH Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page