Save Password        REGISTER
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Magazine: Call for Entries
 Keeping in Touch
 My adventures back in New Delhi
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Keeping in Touch: Previous Topic My adventures back in New Delhi Next Topic  

Beverly Gill
True Blue Farmgirl

1114 Posts

Beverly
Marlborough
USA
1114 Posts

Posted - Jan 09 2013 :  05:13:28 AM  Show Profile
wow,what a roller coaster ride life is over here. My focus is completing a first floor of a home sharing the property of the original home....sounds like fun,right...?.???a bit if a headache....but I am almost done. It will be having 2bedroomsdownstairs3up....hint hint.......any one want to venture over... I'd love company.
Also, One of my rooms will be shabby chic...I am up to getting a barter going.... I am looking for shabby chic tags Or vintage fashion illustrations...just thought I would mention it here,first. Ttygals later

Beverly Gill inNewDelhi India

There's no place like home

ddmashayekhi
True Blue Farmgirl

4740 Posts

Dawn
Naperville Illinois
USA
4740 Posts

Posted - Jan 09 2013 :  05:58:38 AM  Show Profile
Have fun with the remodeling! I'm sure you will be able to get a lot of interesting things there for your shabby chic room too. If you get time, pictures would be nice as you go along!

Enjoy!
Dawn in IL
Go to Top of Page

Beverly Gill
True Blue Farmgirl

1114 Posts

Beverly
Marlborough
USA
1114 Posts

Posted - Jan 09 2013 :  06:15:38 AM  Show Profile
Dawn,I am originally from Good old Chicago Heights...will try to send photos.

Really wanted to go"Indian".....just did not meet with my husband's approval.

Beverly Gill

Go to Top of Page

ddmashayekhi
True Blue Farmgirl

4740 Posts

Dawn
Naperville Illinois
USA
4740 Posts

Posted - Jan 09 2013 :  11:54:55 AM  Show Profile
Wow, Chicago Heights! My oldest son is a policeman there. I'm afraid the area has probably changed drastically since you last saw it. I pray for his safety daily.

Good luck with the decorating and making your husband happy!

Dawn in IL

Go to Top of Page

Fiddlehead Farm
True Blue Farmgirl

4562 Posts

Diane
Waupaca WI
USA
4562 Posts

Posted - Jan 09 2013 :  4:25:05 PM  Show Profile
Beverly,
Would love to see some pictures!

http://studiodiphotosite.shutterfly.com/
farmgirl sister #922

I am trying to be the person my dogs think I am.

I get up every morning determined to both change the world and have one hell of a good time. Sometimes this makes planning my day difficult.
- E. B. White
Go to Top of Page

Beverly Gill
True Blue Farmgirl

1114 Posts

Beverly
Marlborough
USA
1114 Posts

Posted - Jan 19 2013 :  8:37:25 PM  Show Profile
Diane you are one talented woman I just looked at your website and I love love love that pink bureau d I will try to send pictures as I go along decorating my new home. I purchased and will be very proud of the white bamboo fourposter bed. I sure wish I could get some decals to do up a few pieces of old furniture.keep in touch farm gal friends

Beverly

Go to Top of Page

ceejay48
Farmgirl Legend/Schoolmarm/Sharpshooter

13639 Posts

CeeJay (CJ)
Dolores Colorado
USA
13639 Posts

Posted - Feb 13 2013 :  05:51:47 AM  Show Profile  Send ceejay48 a Yahoo! Message
Beverly,
Sounds like a busy time for you. And, IF I ever could get that way I'd stop in . . . but I don't see it in the future!
Enjoy your remodel!
CJ

..from the barefoot farmgirl in SW Colorado...sister chick #665.
2010 Farmgirl Sister of the Year
Mother Hen: FARMGIRLS SOUTHWEST HENHOUSE

my aprons - http://www.facebook.com/FarmFreshAprons

living life - www.snippetscja.blogspot.com

from my hands - www.cjscreations-ceejay.blogspot.com

from my heart - www.fromacelticheart.blogspot.com

from my hubby - www.aspenforge.blogspot.com
Go to Top of Page

Joey
True Blue Farmgirl

1868 Posts

Joey
Gulf Coast FL
USA
1868 Posts

Posted - Feb 13 2013 :  07:49:41 AM  Show Profile
Beverly, why are you in India? Did you move there forever? I think I missed something.
What kind of decals are you looking for? Maybe I could send them to you. Joey

Well behaved women rarely make history.
Go to Top of Page

Beverly Gill
True Blue Farmgirl

1114 Posts

Beverly
Marlborough
USA
1114 Posts

Posted - Feb 20 2013 :  7:18:03 PM  Show Profile
Well gal friends I have come along way in decorating my new place.....And for any of you who happened to be coming to India for whatever reason you certainly wouldn't just stop by you would be my guest no strings attached I would give you Indian hospitality in an American way. I will try my best to take pictures and let you see how far I've come now this is a place that was supposed to be totally done in August the deadline was August we are still wrapping up India moves slow deadline or no deadline they move Slow. It takes a lot of patience for Americans to put up with the slowness all the accomplishments done over here but I will say I am pleased with the new home
I am now awaiting my white bamboo canopy bed to come and be finished on my property and then put into the master bedroom.... if it has been done up to my expectations which this man does do beautiful work this is priceless it I just happen to come across it in the magazine I never saw such a nice looking canopy bed as this it will be surrounded by curtains or perhaps mosquito netting I'm not sure but I am going all the way with this bedroom? This will be yellow and pink amp room with white furniture marrgied impractical for India out but I intend to keep it up it will be shabby chic I must do my best to get you pictures the rest is more traditional furniture I am excited and sure which one of your some of you could come over for few weeks and be my guest but I know the economy ......will end for now...and Joey,it is rose decals in soft pink or yellow. Beverly Gill

Go to Top of Page
  Keeping in Touch: Previous Topic My adventures back in New Delhi Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page