Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Fabulous Farm Collectibles
 *Farmgirl Swap
 Two/Two/Two Valentine YoYo Heart Swap
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page
Author *Farmgirl Swap: Previous Topic Two/Two/Two Valentine YoYo Heart Swap Next Topic
Page: of 3

LadyInRed
True Blue Farmgirl

6740 Posts

PeggyAnn
Vancouver WA
USA
6740 Posts

Posted - Feb 15 2013 :  12:13:41 AM  Show Profile
Cynthia...I too received my YoYos on Valentine's Day. Thank you so much, your
buttons were fabulous and thanks for the candy bar and the fabric!! Will try to post
pictures tomorrow...as I am too tired tonight.

You brightened my Mail box and my Heart today...thanks so much!!!

love and hugs,
peggy

Farmgirl #1326
http://ladyinredsite.blogspot.com

"Leave Your Cares Behind...Join Us On The Porch"

"I'm only as strong as the caffeine I drink, the hair-spray I use and the Girlfriends that I have."

When I was a lonely wallflower, Jesus asked me to dance. Then he asked me to be His!

Edited by - LadyInRed on Feb 15 2013 12:14:43 AM
Go to Top of Page

sissarge
True Blue Farmgirl

502 Posts

Linda
Montgomery Texas
USA
502 Posts

Posted - Feb 15 2013 :  01:30:57 AM  Show Profile
Cynthia, I also received my yoyo's, thanks so much. The yoyo's were very good. and I love the fabrics and buttons. I guess lets face it, I love all fabrics. lol. Thanks for the chocolate, it is very good, love the lavender and blueberries. And thanks for the fabric, like Jenne, said good for more yoyo's. Its 3 in the morning here, and I can't sleep. My mind won't shut down. I have been to bed, and finally after tossing and turning decided to get up and get some hot tea. Do you all ever have this problem?
Thanks again Peggy for hosting, it is so much fun doing this swap. Your hard work is appreciated. I go next Monday to Dr. and it will be my 90 days. Then I see the next step in my recovery, I am out of back brace for good now and doing some chores, mostly taking care of chickens, with all the rain, and cold, hubby just don't want me out, so that I don't fall or step wrong.
Thanks again ladies for the yoyo's its fun to go to the mailbox........Farmgirl #946 Linda
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 3 *Farmgirl Swap: Previous Topic Two/Two/Two Valentine YoYo Heart Swap Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page