Page: of 2

GaiasRose
True Blue Farmgirl

2552 Posts

Tasha-Rose
St. Paul Minnesota
2552 Posts

Posted - Oct 10 2006 :  8:29:23 PM  Show Profile
WOW Susan. I was not believeing what I was reading and re-read it! That is terrible but such a good ending in that nothing bad happened. I am glad your family is in tact and will remember you in my prayers.

WOw.

Blessings to you and your sons!

~*~Brightest Blessings~*~
Tasha-Rose
blog: http://gaiarose.wordpress.com
Go to Top of Page

JudyBlueEyes
True Blue Farmgirl

657 Posts

Judith
Spokane Washington
USA
657 Posts

Posted - Oct 10 2006 :  8:48:16 PM  Show Profile
Susan, Blessings, Love and Light to you and your family...my heart is still pounding after I read your story and all the replies. Someone's tag line is "In His Love" and how true that is. I will pray that all comes to the good for your son. Farmgirl Hugs! Judy

The Rooster crows, but the Hen lays the egg. ~ Texas Proverb
Go to Top of Page

lilpunkin
True Blue Farmgirl

368 Posts

Texas
USA
368 Posts

Posted - Oct 16 2006 :  7:04:58 PM  Show Profile
Susan- What is the update on this situation? I am so sorry this happened. And I am very thankful that the Lord protected your son.
lilpunkin
Go to Top of Page

countrynmore
True Blue Farmgirl

1975 Posts

Sharon
CA
USA
1975 Posts

Posted - Oct 17 2006 :  1:32:55 PM  Show Profile
WOW! That is certainly scary. It made my heart skip a few beats. What an awful thing for a boy to go through, and those people should be locked up for a long time. God was protecting your son.

www.countrynmore.com
Go to Top of Page

mommom
True Blue Farmgirl

854 Posts

Susan
Lancaster Pennsylvania
USA
854 Posts

Posted - Oct 21 2006 :  09:03:17 AM  Show Profile
We haven't heard from the police department or our lawyer yet. All I know is that I'm taking Jamie to the drs. next week as he needs some help in the coping department, which I knew he would but I had to let him make that decision for himself. The couple is not allowed to contact him in any way. The fact that they don't know our address and they live over two hours away seems to be a comfort to him. He's having a hard time being alone. In this house that's no problem, but at work that's a different story. Thank you all for caring about my son and for your prayers. I've told him about all your thoughts about him and he is really touched. And, so am I. Love, Susan
Go to Top of Page

brightmeadow
True Blue Farmgirl

2045 Posts

Brenda
Lucas Ohio
USA
2045 Posts

Posted - Oct 21 2006 :  3:43:44 PM  Show Profile
I don't know how I missed this when it was first posted, I am so sorry to hear of your son's troubles. My gosh I would think the experience would shake him up, maybe even that post-traumatic stress syndrome we hear about with our veterans returning.

I am just floored by what this couple thought they could get away with. It is so troubling to see the social fabric and morals in this country breaking down with episodes like this and others. The only good I see coming from this experience is the support you are receiving from your friends here and I am sure in your community as well. Try not to let it affect your ability to trust others.. Oh, my...

You shall eat the fruit of the labor of your hands - You shall be happy and it shall be well with you. -Psalm 128.2
Visit my blog at http://brightmeadowfarms.blogspot.com ,web site store at http://www.watkinsonline.com/fish or my homepage at http://home.earthlink.net/~brightmeadow
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 *Farmgirl Barter™: Previous Topic My son's close call Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page