princesspatches
True Blue Farmgirl

431 Posts

arttie
iron mountain michigan
USA
431 Posts

Posted - Dec 26 2012 :  2:05:09 PM  Show Profile
I tend to be a very focused person. I set my goals and work very hard to reach them. Every year I resolve to lose weight and be more organized.

Last year I did lose 30lbs. I have gained a few back, but not all. So this year I am going to continue my efforts to get healthy and exercise more.

I really want to stay organized with meals and food planning. This is my organizing weakness.

What are your New Year resolutions?

I also like to look into myself and improve a flaw. This year I am going to try to be more patient. And slow down a bit. I tend to be very impatient and hurry through tasks.

Arttie

jan49829
True Blue Farmgirl

2428 Posts

Janet
Winter Haven Florida
USA
2428 Posts

Posted - Dec 26 2012 :  2:38:43 PM  Show Profile
That is a wonderful resolution, Arttie. Mine is to lose 30 lbs. hopefully by June, that is my goal. Also that includes eating better, and more exercising.

Janet
Farmgirl Sister #3340

http://hardatworkcrafts.blogspot.com

http://Jan49829.etsy.com
Go to Top of Page

laurzgot
True Blue Farmgirl

1668 Posts

Laurie
Alvin Texas
USA
1668 Posts

Posted - Dec 26 2012 :  9:28:54 PM  Show Profile
Try not to stay up so late. I do exercise and eat healthy, but I need to be more faithful in exercising.
Laurie

"Smile and be yourself everyday"
Country girl at heart
Laurie

Aprons and More by Laurie is on my FB page
Go to Top of Page

kysheeplady
True Blue Farmgirl

1291 Posts

Teri
KY
USA
1291 Posts

Posted - Dec 27 2012 :  02:03:41 AM  Show Profile
I don't do any new year resolutions .... I stopped setting myself up for failure about 4 years ago. Now I try to improve throughout the year and learn one new craft every year ... I try to keep mind and body active.
Happy New Year!

Teri

"There are black sheep in every flock"

White Sheep Farm
www.whitesheepfarm.com
Go to Top of Page

Amie C.
True Blue Farmgirl

2099 Posts

Finger Lakes Region NY
2099 Posts

Posted - Dec 27 2012 :  5:53:15 PM  Show Profile
I don't usually do resolutions, but this year my goal is to get up with the sun every morning. I just love that fresh feeling of seeing the new day begin. Plus it makes the day seem so much longer and more full of opportunity! For the past several years, I've gotten into the habit of going to bed late and sleeping in on weekends. So I'm looking for ways to reverse the trend in a fun way. Maybe I'll try to keep myself honest by taking a picture of the sunrise and posting it every day.
Go to Top of Page

pinokeeo
True Blue Farmgirl

559 Posts

Phyllis
Oregon
USA
559 Posts

Posted - Dec 27 2012 :  6:03:37 PM  Show Profile
I started a fitness program for myself this year, and I will continue into the next year and hopefully the year after that. I have set myself the task of losing twenty pounds in 2013, and being able to walk a whole mile without stopping. I was in an accident this year, and have resolved to be back where I was before it happened. I'm almost there, so I'm happy to make this my New Year's resolution.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
I cannot master those things that I have not tried.

check out my artfire: http://PiNOKEEOs.artfire.com
Go to Top of Page
  Holidays: Previous Topic New year resolutions Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page