13055 Posts

Posted - Dec 15 2012 :  12:04:54 PM  Show Profile
Sunday 12 PM/CST NFL game
Packers vs Bears
Go PACKERS!
Go Bears!
Enjoy the game.
Marly

"It's only when we truly know and understand that we have a limited time on earth- and that we have no way of knowing when our time is up- that we will begin to live each day to the fullest, as if it was the only one we had." Elisabeth Kurler-Ross

GirlwithHook
True Blue Farmgirl

922 Posts

Alyce
Madison WI
USA
922 Posts

Posted - Dec 15 2012 :  1:57:59 PM  Show Profile
Of all the days to be stuck working...maybe I can find it on the radio.

A hook, a book, and a good cup of coffee....
Go to Top of Page

Fiddlehead Farm
True Blue Farmgirl

4562 Posts

Diane
Waupaca WI
USA
4562 Posts

Posted - Dec 15 2012 :  3:26:53 PM  Show Profile
Packers must win! My SIL is a big Bears fan and I never will hear the end of it if we lose.

http://studiodiphotosite.shutterfly.com/
farmgirl sister #922

I am trying to be the person my dogs think I am.

I get up every morning determined to both change the world and have one hell of a good time. Sometimes this makes planning my day difficult.
- E. B. White
Go to Top of Page

crafter
True Blue Farmgirl

2313 Posts

lori
Fort Atkinson Wisconsin
USA
2313 Posts

Posted - Dec 15 2012 :  3:46:17 PM  Show Profile
A big game like this and I will be at the high school for Natlie's orchestra concert! With pom pom gloves on!!

Lori

Gernerosity is giving more than you can, and pride is taking less than you need!
Go to Top of Page

Bear5
True Blue Farmgirl

13055 Posts

Louisiana/Texas
USA
13055 Posts

Posted - Dec 15 2012 :  8:27:41 PM  Show Profile
Diane, I have a big bet on the Packers. Yes, they HAVE to win. LOL
Lori, as much as I love, love, love NFL football, the thought of going to an orchestral concert makes me smile. I love music, also. If I were you, and I'd know I could tape the game, I'd be at that concert. Enjoy!
Marly

"It's only when we truly know and understand that we have a limited time on earth- and that we have no way of knowing when our time is up- that we will begin to live each day to the fullest, as if it was the only one we had." Elisabeth Kurler-Ross
Go to Top of Page

GirlwithHook
True Blue Farmgirl

922 Posts

Alyce
Madison WI
USA
922 Posts

Posted - Dec 16 2012 :  1:15:45 PM  Show Profile
Woo-hoo!

Go to Top of Page

Bear5
True Blue Farmgirl

13055 Posts

Louisiana/Texas
USA
13055 Posts

Posted - Dec 16 2012 :  1:36:30 PM  Show Profile
Packers 21, Bears 13!
What a game!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Marly

Go to Top of Page

ClaireSky
True Blue Farmgirl

1792 Posts

Julie
Arcadia WI
USA
1792 Posts

Posted - Dec 16 2012 :  1:55:47 PM  Show Profile  Send ClaireSky an AOL message  Send ClaireSky a Yahoo! Message
Way to go Packers!

Julie
Farmgirl #399

Success is not the key to happiness. Happiness is the key to success. If you love what you are doing, you will be successful.
Go to Top of Page

Fiddlehead Farm
True Blue Farmgirl

4562 Posts

Diane
Waupaca WI
USA
4562 Posts

Posted - Dec 16 2012 :  6:52:17 PM  Show Profile
Yeah Packers! My SIL will never hear the end of this!

http://studiodiphotosite.shutterfly.com/
farmgirl sister #922

I am trying to be the person my dogs think I am.

I get up every morning determined to both change the world and have one hell of a good time. Sometimes this makes planning my day difficult.
- E. B. White
Go to Top of Page

Bear5
True Blue Farmgirl

13055 Posts

Louisiana/Texas
USA
13055 Posts

Posted - Dec 16 2012 :  8:15:17 PM  Show Profile
Funny, Diane, I don't blame you. LOL
Marly

Go to Top of Page

crafter
True Blue Farmgirl

2313 Posts

lori
Fort Atkinson Wisconsin
USA
2313 Posts

Posted - Dec 17 2012 :  07:06:18 AM  Show Profile
We watched most of the game, no concert- Nat has the flu and we ended up on the couch- she love Clay and Aaron...the win made her feel a little bit better!!
Natalie to see the dr this morning!!

Lori

Gernerosity is giving more than you can, and pride is taking less than you need!
Go to Top of Page

Bear5
True Blue Farmgirl

13055 Posts

Louisiana/Texas
USA
13055 Posts

Posted - Dec 17 2012 :  08:29:49 AM  Show Profile
Hugs to Natalie. Hope she is feeling better soon!
Marly

Go to Top of Page

GirlwithHook
True Blue Farmgirl

922 Posts

Alyce
Madison WI
USA
922 Posts

Posted - Dec 17 2012 :  09:15:56 AM  Show Profile
Poor Natalie! I hope she feels better soon! She has great taste in players, too.

Go to Top of Page

Bear5
True Blue Farmgirl

13055 Posts

Louisiana/Texas
USA
13055 Posts

Posted - Dec 17 2012 :  10:25:58 AM  Show Profile
She sure does!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Marly

Go to Top of Page

crafter
True Blue Farmgirl

2313 Posts

lori
Fort Atkinson Wisconsin
USA
2313 Posts

Posted - Dec 17 2012 :  2:54:03 PM  Show Profile
She always called Aaron and Clay her boyfriends...it's funny because she hasn't a boyfriend ever! I'm glad she has such wonderful taste!!

Lori

Go to Top of Page

Bear5
True Blue Farmgirl

13055 Posts

Louisiana/Texas
USA
13055 Posts

Posted - Dec 17 2012 :  3:12:03 PM  Show Profile
Lori, Natalie has all the time in the world for boyfriends later. Unless, she gets one of two mentioned NFL players. LOL. And- that way, you and I could get into all the games. A major hoot!
Marly

Go to Top of Page

crafter
True Blue Farmgirl

2313 Posts

lori
Fort Atkinson Wisconsin
USA
2313 Posts

Posted - Dec 18 2012 :  05:41:49 AM  Show Profile
That my dear friend is EXACTLY what I'm hoping for- pick ya up with the family jet!!

Go to Top of Page

Bear5
True Blue Farmgirl

13055 Posts

Louisiana/Texas
USA
13055 Posts

Posted - Dec 18 2012 :  09:18:34 AM  Show Profile
That would be exciting. I'd just stay in the stadium until the end of the season. LOL
Marly

Go to Top of Page

GirlwithHook
True Blue Farmgirl

922 Posts

Alyce
Madison WI
USA
922 Posts

Posted - Dec 18 2012 :  10:50:38 AM  Show Profile
Clay has a steady girl (he always brings her and his sister to Brewers games)--but A-Rod's single.

Go to Top of Page

Bear5
True Blue Farmgirl

13055 Posts

Louisiana/Texas
USA
13055 Posts

Posted - Dec 18 2012 :  3:18:23 PM  Show Profile
Alyce, a steady girl? ??? We are dreaming here! LOL. He is not married yet. LOL. We're hoping, we love football. Natalie is single! LOL
Thanks for your input.
Marly

Go to Top of Page

GirlwithHook
True Blue Farmgirl

922 Posts

Alyce
Madison WI
USA
922 Posts

Posted - Dec 19 2012 :  09:42:56 AM  Show Profile
You're dreaming, I'm trying to figure out the best way to play matchmaker.

Go to Top of Page

crafter
True Blue Farmgirl

2313 Posts

lori
Fort Atkinson Wisconsin
USA
2313 Posts

Posted - Dec 19 2012 :  11:36:57 AM  Show Profile
Nat is only 15...but I am not against setting her up with one of those football players after college!! :)

Lori

Go to Top of Page

Bear5
True Blue Farmgirl

13055 Posts

Louisiana/Texas
USA
13055 Posts

Posted - Dec 19 2012 :  3:47:49 PM  Show Profile
I am AWARE that Nat is 15. We're talking NFL football games here, Lori. LOL. She can date the football guy for a couple of years. Think of all the games we could go to. OMGoodness, you know the Packers do play the Cowboys twice a year. HELLO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The Packers play the New Orleans Saints. HELLO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am already contemplating shaking those finger glove pom-pom things. Not like me to do that, at all. BUT, I'll shake them. By the way, when did Natalie turn 15? What a hoot!
Marly

Go to Top of Page
  Sporty Farmgirls: Previous Topic Packers vs Bears Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page