crittergranny
True Blue Farmgirl

1096 Posts

Laura
Lindrith NM
USA
1096 Posts

Posted - Dec 12 2012 :  4:05:23 PM  Show Profile
My youngest daughter made me another website and fixed some links for me. Ive decided to put my energy back into it after sort of slacking off these last couple of years. Check it out!
http://creamofthecroptrailrides.webs.com/
Laura

Horse poor in the boonies.

www.nmbarrelhorses.com

kristin sherrill
True Blue Farmgirl

11303 Posts

kristin
chickamauga ga
USA
11303 Posts

Posted - Dec 12 2012 :  4:18:03 PM  Show Profile
That looks really nice, Laura. Aren't these kids of ours smart? I don't know what I'd do without mine. Your horses are beautiful too.

Kris

Happiness is simple.

www.kris-outbackfarm.blogspot.com
Go to Top of Page

kysheeplady
True Blue Farmgirl

1291 Posts

Teri
KY
USA
1291 Posts

Posted - Dec 12 2012 :  4:21:02 PM  Show Profile
Beautiful country!

Teri

"There are black sheep in every flock"

White Sheep Farm
www.whitesheepfarm.com
Go to Top of Page

newfarmgirl
True Blue Farmgirl

101 Posts

Janis
Baker WV
101 Posts

Posted - Dec 12 2012 :  5:21:59 PM  Show Profile
An easy site to navigate and so colorful and upbeat. The Southwest is so unique and a beautiful place to visit. Let's all go to Laura's!
Go to Top of Page

Bear5
True Blue Farmgirl

13055 Posts

Louisiana/Texas
USA
13055 Posts

Posted - Dec 12 2012 :  8:21:38 PM  Show Profile
Wow! Really nice. If your girls are ever in Cajun country, they could come down and help me set up a website.
The horses are beautiful.
Marly

"It's only when we truly know and understand that we have a limited time on earth- and that we have no way of knowing when our time is up- that we will begin to live each day to the fullest, as if it was the only one we had." Elisabeth Kurler-Ross
Go to Top of Page

crittergranny
True Blue Farmgirl

1096 Posts

Laura
Lindrith NM
USA
1096 Posts

Posted - Dec 12 2012 :  8:44:05 PM  Show Profile
Oh Janis that would be fun if you all came! Marly this particular website is pretty easy to create. I am sure you could do it. It is freewebs.com. The only problem with it is that last time we used it a couple of years ago it froze up and wouldn't work after a year or so, but maybe if we throw a little money at them sometimes it wont this time. We will see. homesteader.com is a good website place, but it costs a little bit each month and one has to dowmload a bunch of stuff that takes up space on the computer so it needs to be done an a PC.
Laura

www.nmbarrelhorses.com
Go to Top of Page

Bella
True Blue Farmgirl

274 Posts

Karen

USA
274 Posts

Posted - Dec 17 2012 :  5:21:02 PM  Show Profile
Laura,

I love your new website. The horses and trails are beautiful. I've never been to New Mexico, but would love to visit sometime and check out your place. I haven't been on a horse since I was thrown years ago, but Cream of the Crop Trail Rides looks like something I could handle. Thanks for sharing.

Karen

http://www.karencecilsmith.com/

"Just living is not enough, said the butterfly. One must have freedom, sunshine and a little flower." -Hans Christian Anderson
Go to Top of Page

crittergranny
True Blue Farmgirl

1096 Posts

Laura
Lindrith NM
USA
1096 Posts

Posted - Dec 18 2012 :  12:47:28 PM  Show Profile
Oh Karen, I hope you can come sometime. Our favorite thing is reintroducing people that have had bad experiences to horses. I looked at your website too. Your books sound so interesting! The first two especially. I will have to buy one sometime if I ever get to a point where these horses aren't keeping me penniless..lol. also my family is originally from Hempstead NC and I have always wanted to go to NC and see the places that they came from. They homesteaded on Ball mountain. I also would love to ride my trail horses at least once in each state. It's sort of a bucket list thing, but probably never will be able to. Maybe me and my horses will come out your way sometime...who knows.
Laura

www.nmbarrelhorses.com
Go to Top of Page

wooliespinner
True Blue Farmgirl

1311 Posts

Linda
Manchester Ohio
1311 Posts

Posted - Dec 18 2012 :  4:23:40 PM  Show Profile
Beautiful country and so are your horses.......just beaitiful. Your website is super nice Laura.

Linda

Raspberry Run Farm
Nubian Dairy Goats
Go to Top of Page

YakLady
True Blue Farmgirl

652 Posts

Natalie
Montana
USA
652 Posts

Posted - Dec 20 2012 :  10:08:01 AM  Show Profile
Beautiful site, Laura! I wish I could venture down there and go on a ride with you :)

For those of you who are intimidated by the thought of making your own site, both webs.com and weebly.com are very user-friendly and I bet you could surprise yourself! They have templates with different themes/colors to choose from, and it's really easy to make a page at a time until you have a full-fledged website on your hands! I encourage you all to give it a try!

~Hen 4316~ Just a farmgirl in Western Montana.
Starting a family and raising up a small ranch using natural resources.
www.mydoterra.com/thurman
Go to Top of Page

AliciaNak
True Blue Farmgirl

405 Posts

Alicia
Elko Nevada
USA
405 Posts

Posted - Dec 21 2012 :  08:36:20 AM  Show Profile
Beautiful website Laura! If you ever make it to northern Nevada I'll gladly take you to some beautiful riding country!
Sounds like a fun bucket list =)

Alicia
Do not follow where the path may lead. Go instead where there is no path and leave a trail.~Ralph Waldo Emmerson
www.blondenak.blogspot.com
Go to Top of Page

crittergranny
True Blue Farmgirl

1096 Posts

Laura
Lindrith NM
USA
1096 Posts

Posted - Dec 21 2012 :  12:55:11 PM  Show Profile
Ill keep that in mind Alicia. It would be nice to go with someone that knows the trails and area. That way Id know a little bit about what to expect. There are trail riding groups, but I am not too crazy about somebody putting rules on me and my horse and playing trail boss, and some of those riding groups are that way. They want to debrief everyone and then go on a 2 hr ride. Then sit around and shoot the breeze for the rest of the day. I prefer just going with a friend. That's how I like to take people out too, not a lot of rules.
Laura

www.nmbarrelhorses.com
Go to Top of Page
  Barnyard Buddies: Previous Topic My new website Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page