Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Chat Forum
 Barnyard Buddies
 Tucker my cat has passed-pictures
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page
Author Barnyard Buddies: Previous Topic Tucker my cat has passed-pictures Next Topic
Page: of 2

Bella
True Blue Farmgirl

274 Posts

Karen

USA
274 Posts

Posted - Dec 05 2012 :  6:54:35 PM  Show Profile
Linda,

I am so sorry about your beautiful Tucker. Our pets are such sweet gifts from God and they imprint themselves onto our hearts. I know you must be dealing with a bunch of emotions ranging from sadness to anger. May God grant you peace and healing.

Sending a big hug your way,

Karen

http://www.karencecilsmith.com/

"Just living is not enough, said the butterfly. One must have freedom, sunshine and a little flower." -Hans Christian Anderson
Go to Top of Page

Annab
True Blue Farmgirl

2900 Posts

Anna
Seagrove NC
USA
2900 Posts

Posted - Dec 07 2012 :  03:41:48 AM  Show Profile
So very sorry!! This is just awful and speaks of foul play for sure!

When you have slightly healed I would take a photo to your neighbor(s) and gently enquire -non accusingly if they saw the cat and if they knew it was yours.

I can't believe people will do this kind of thing with bare hands...but then again I can. That's so sad
Go to Top of Page

StrawHouseRanch
True Blue Farmgirl

1044 Posts

Paula
Holt Missouri
USA
1044 Posts

Posted - Dec 07 2012 :  05:15:23 AM  Show Profile
Linda,
I'm so sorry about your baby. Thoughts of any suffering are haunting. I hope you find peace soon in your heart. It will help to make the memories sweeter. But don't worry if it takes awhile. I still get all soppy when I think about my Sophie that I lost early this Spring. Those little-soul mates are so precious.
Hugs,

Paula

Farmgirl Sister #3090
Yesterday is History, Tomorrow is a Mystery, and Today is a Gift.

"Look deep into Nature, and then you will understand everything better."--Albert Einstein
"A meal of bread, cheese and beer constitutes the perfect food." --Queen Elizabeth I
http://www.etsy.com/shop/StrawHouseDesigns
Go to Top of Page

Woodswoman
True Blue Farmgirl

512 Posts

Jennifer
Altamont NY
USA
512 Posts

Posted - Dec 09 2012 :  5:48:25 PM  Show Profile
I am so, so sorry for your loss. I will be thinking of you, and hoping that time will bring you some peace, and happy memories.

Jennifer
Farmgirl Sister #104

"Nature brings to every time and season some beauties of its own".
-Charles Dickens
Go to Top of Page

Woodswoman
True Blue Farmgirl

512 Posts

Jennifer
Altamont NY
USA
512 Posts

Posted - Dec 09 2012 :  5:49:08 PM  Show Profile
And, I just have to add, I'll also be hoping for some "karma" for whoever might have done this. It just makes me so mad....

Jennifer
Farmgirl Sister #104

"Nature brings to every time and season some beauties of its own".
-Charles Dickens
Go to Top of Page

wooliespinner
True Blue Farmgirl

1311 Posts

Linda
Manchester Ohio
1311 Posts

Posted - Dec 09 2012 :  8:11:45 PM  Show Profile
Wanted to give all the farmgirls a BIG THANKYOU for all your wonderful words and support. Your kind words have helped me more than you will all know.For many days I was drowning in pain.You all helped me through this and I thankful for that.

I have talked to the neighbors and no one has any info for me. The only thing the one neighbor told me was that there dog has killed all their cats and brought home 2 strays that he also killed.They live about 1/4 mile up the road from us. Where we found our cat was on another neighbors property that is only used when they come down to hunt during gun season. Thats when he went missing. They live far away and did not get a chance to talk to all of them. I will probably never find out what really happened and I have had to accept this for my own sanity.Its been a really rough week for sure and one I don't want to have to repeat ever again.I just have to picture my Tucker in peace in a place I hope to see and hold him again someday. I have to move on because I have so many other rescues here that need my love so much too.I still see Tucker in my mind everyday and still cry for him and will for awhile. Time is the best healer I suppose.

Darla my rescue mama dog and Willie our kitten are our newest additions this year.We aquired Darla the pregnant mama dog 5 1/2 months ago and Willie was picked up out of a ditch almost dead about 4 months ago. They have turned out to be wonderful little furbuddies. So I have 7 cats to still devote my love to and 4 dogs. I know more are in my future and I must keep my heart ready for them.Where I live so many animals are thrown away.

God bless all you farmgirls. You are all one of a kind and special.Take good care.

Linda

Raspberry Run Farm
Nubian Dairy Goats

Edited by - wooliespinner on Dec 10 2012 3:25:56 PM
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Barnyard Buddies: Previous Topic Tucker my cat has passed-pictures Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page