USA
13055 Posts

Posted - Nov 18 2012 :  09:11:14 AM  Show Profile
7 PM CST
Ravens vs Steelers
Go Ravens, Go Steelers!!
Enjoy the game!
Marly

"It's only when we truly know and understand that we have a limited time on earth- and that we have no way of knowing when our time is up- that we will begin to live each day to the fullest, as if it was the only one we had." Elisabeth Kurler-Ross

Ninibini
True Blue Farmgirl

7577 Posts

Nini
Pennsylvania
USA
7577 Posts

Posted - Nov 18 2012 :  3:02:59 PM  Show Profile
LOL! My Mom already called to give me a hard time... :) I'm not even answering the phone if my brother calls! LOL!
Marly did you see the Steeler's horrible retro uniforms a couple of weeks ago? I told my hubby they looked like a bunch of ugly bumble bees! LOL!

Good luck to both teams! (But I really hope my Mom gets to eat crow... uh... er... RAVEN! LOL!)

GO STEELERS!

Farmgirl Sister #1974

God gave us two hands... one to help ourselves, and one to help others!

Go to Top of Page

Bear5
True Blue Farmgirl

13055 Posts

Louisiana/Texas
USA
13055 Posts

Posted - Nov 18 2012 :  4:21:53 PM  Show Profile
Funny, Nini. Those uniforms are odd looking, indeed!!! LOL
Marly

"It's only when we truly know and understand that we have a limited time on earth- and that we have no way of knowing when our time is up- that we will begin to live each day to the fullest, as if it was the only one we had." Elisabeth Kurler-Ross
Go to Top of Page

Ninibini
True Blue Farmgirl

7577 Posts

Nini
Pennsylvania
USA
7577 Posts

Posted - Nov 18 2012 :  5:37:20 PM  Show Profile
Oh good gravy... they're wearing them again. My brother just texted my son and said they look like the Honey Nut Cheerios Bee! EGHADS!

OH! OH! OH!!! LEFTWICH JUST TOUCHED DOWN! YEAH, BABY! BUZZ BUZZ BUZZ!!!

LOL! Okay... that touchdown makes up for the horrifying uniforms! LOL!

Go Steelers!

Nini

Farmgirl Sister #1974

Go to Top of Page

Bear5
True Blue Farmgirl

13055 Posts

Louisiana/Texas
USA
13055 Posts

Posted - Nov 18 2012 :  8:39:13 PM  Show Profile
Ravens won 13, to the Steelers 10. Now that was a game!!!! A fight to the end. A super good game.
Marly

Go to Top of Page

Bear5
True Blue Farmgirl

13055 Posts

Louisiana/Texas
USA
13055 Posts

Posted - Nov 18 2012 :  8:42:32 PM  Show Profile
Oh Nini, you are tooooooo funy. They kind of did look like Honey Nut Cherios Bee. My hubby kept saying they looked like bumble bees. LOL I thought they were too cute in a way, then in another way, I'd laughl I never did say, "Oh good gravy", that's a good one Nini. I'll say that next time they wear that uniform. Thanks so much for joining the Sporty Farmgirls in the sport talk. I love having you here. Thanks for the laughter.
Hugs.
Marly

Go to Top of Page

Ninibini
True Blue Farmgirl

7577 Posts

Nini
Pennsylvania
USA
7577 Posts

Posted - Nov 19 2012 :  07:21:25 AM  Show Profile
It really WAS a good game... I'm already preparing crow, and sadly awaiting the emails and phone calls from my family today. I've got my fork and knife ready to dig in and eat crow... Dang... I hate crow...

I'm so proud of our "Stillers," though. Everyone was concerned about them playing without Polamalu, Big Ben, etc., but dang they did really well. Like I kept saying, these guys are hired - and get paid pretty well, too, I might add - to play because they can play - they gotta start playing sometime! Yes, there were mistakes, but they did great in my book. I can't believe they didn't put Charlie Batch in, though. I feel kind of bad for him - it's gotta be hard for an athlete like him to take having to sit on the sidelines all the time like that. My hubby said that Batch is doing just fine - making a million dollars a year at 39 (?) years old and not having to risk injury is a pretty good deal. I can't help wondering how it feels, though, to be sitting there just knowing you can contribute, just wanting to do your stuff, and being passed over like that. It's gotta be a hit to the heart, no matter how you slice it.

They really do look like bumble bees in those uniforms, don't they? It must be dizzying for the other team to see them buzzing around them like that!

Well... I'd better go find my bib... On to the next game! ;)

Hugs -

Nini

Farmgirl Sister #1974

Go to Top of Page

Bear5
True Blue Farmgirl

13055 Posts

Louisiana/Texas
USA
13055 Posts

Posted - Nov 19 2012 :  07:36:46 AM  Show Profile
Nini, how funny. Just remember the score of the game, only 3 points off. I agree with you, the Steelers had several key players out. I think they did good. The game was good and exciting.
Marly

Go to Top of Page
  Sporty Farmgirls: Previous Topic Ravens vs Steelers Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page