Author Weather Report: Previous Topic Oh No! Next Topic  

ClaireSky
True Blue Farmgirl

1792 Posts

Julie
Arcadia WI
USA
1792 Posts

Posted - Nov 12 2012 :  06:22:36 AM  Show Profile  Send ClaireSky an AOL message  Send ClaireSky a Yahoo! Message
It's snowing! Don't get me wrong, I love the snow. But since I don't have a car and I have to rely on my bike, I was hoping the snow would wait a bit. Maybe it won't stick.....

Julie
Farmgirl #399

Success is not the key to happiness. Happiness is the key to success. If you love what you are doing, you will be successful.

desperadosdream
True Blue Farmgirl

197 Posts

Malena
Versailles Indiana
USA
197 Posts

Posted - Nov 12 2012 :  07:07:28 AM  Show Profile
I too love snow and can't wait hoping to have a very snowy winter however I would be with you if I had to get outside much with a bike for transportation. Ugh. Please be safe but enjoy the briskness and the snowflakes falling on your nose and eyelashes
Malena
Go to Top of Page

ClaireSky
True Blue Farmgirl

1792 Posts

Julie
Arcadia WI
USA
1792 Posts

Posted - Nov 12 2012 :  07:47:19 AM  Show Profile  Send ClaireSky an AOL message  Send ClaireSky a Yahoo! Message
Thanks Malena! If I don't bike that means I have to walk. I don't like to have to rely on someone to get a ride. Only when I am desperate will I ask.

Julie
Farmgirl #399

Success is not the key to happiness. Happiness is the key to success. If you love what you are doing, you will be successful.
Go to Top of Page

prayin granny
True Blue Farmgirl

1874 Posts

Linda
Kansas
1874 Posts

Posted - Nov 12 2012 :  12:59:26 PM  Show Profile
Oh Julie! Stay warm and be safe if you have to go out.
Seems so early for snow

Farmgirl hugs,
Linda

Country at Heart
Go to Top of Page

ClaireSky
True Blue Farmgirl

1792 Posts

Julie
Arcadia WI
USA
1792 Posts

Posted - Nov 12 2012 :  1:52:49 PM  Show Profile  Send ClaireSky an AOL message  Send ClaireSky a Yahoo! Message
Thanks Linda for the concern. I work the 2nd shift during the week and 3rd shift on the weekends. So, I do take precautions to stay safe and warm.

Julie
Farmgirl #399

Go to Top of Page

darlenelovesart
True Blue Farmgirl

7588 Posts

darlene
Loleta California
USA
7588 Posts

Posted - Nov 12 2012 :  2:22:55 PM  Show Profile
Julie
Your in cold country, as if you didn't already know that, be careful for the cold and the other people out there driving.
Stay warm and safe
hugs
darlene

I have learned that to have a good friend is the purest of all God's gifts, for it is a love that has no exchange of payment.
by Frances Farmer
Go to Top of Page

ClaireSky
True Blue Farmgirl

1792 Posts

Julie
Arcadia WI
USA
1792 Posts

Posted - Nov 12 2012 :  2:26:11 PM  Show Profile  Send ClaireSky an AOL message  Send ClaireSky a Yahoo! Message
Thanks Darlene, I will.

Julie
Farmgirl #399

Go to Top of Page

Dorinda
True Blue Farmgirl

1023 Posts

Dorinda
St. Cloud Florida
USA
1023 Posts

Posted - Nov 25 2012 :  4:12:55 PM  Show Profile
That's great exercise....Be careful in the slippery snow. I had a friend once. She has passed away now. But she rode a bike until she was 93 years old. She was awesome. I hope I can still ride a bike at that age. So proud of you....

Seize The Day!
Dorinda
Go to Top of Page

ClaireSky
True Blue Farmgirl

1792 Posts

Julie
Arcadia WI
USA
1792 Posts

Posted - Nov 25 2012 :  5:02:26 PM  Show Profile  Send ClaireSky an AOL message  Send ClaireSky a Yahoo! Message
Thanks Dorinda! Once the snow sticks I will be walking. It's been 7 months now without a car and I must say it is quite liberating. As for the exercise, I am not sure that I am any fitter... lol.

Julie
Farmgirl #399

Go to Top of Page

darlenelovesart
True Blue Farmgirl

7588 Posts

darlene
Loleta California
USA
7588 Posts

Posted - Nov 25 2012 :  6:12:21 PM  Show Profile
Don't Freeze.
May be you can get into a car pool on icy days.
Prayers to keep you safe and warm.
darlene

I have learned that to have a good friend is the purest of all God's gifts, for it is a love that has no exchange of payment.
by Frances Farmer
Go to Top of Page

ClaireSky
True Blue Farmgirl

1792 Posts

Julie
Arcadia WI
USA
1792 Posts

Posted - Nov 27 2012 :  2:27:30 PM  Show Profile  Send ClaireSky an AOL message  Send ClaireSky a Yahoo! Message
Thanks Darlene for the prayers. I do have someone I could ride with 1 or 2 days a week if the weather is extremely bad.

Julie
Farmgirl #399

Go to Top of Page
  Weather Report: Previous Topic Oh No! Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page