crafter
True Blue Farmgirl

2313 Posts

lori
Fort Atkinson Wisconsin
USA
2313 Posts

Posted - Nov 10 2012 :  04:58:45 AM  Show Profile
Zach's last game of season...Aunt Lori is already cheering!! C'mon Warhawks bring home a VICTORY!! sorry friends- I was a cheerleader in high school- once a cheerleader always a cheerleader!! Go Warhawks!!

Gernerosity is giving more than you can, and pride is taking less than you need!

Bear5
True Blue Farmgirl

13055 Posts

Louisiana/Texas
USA
13055 Posts

Posted - Nov 10 2012 :  08:23:48 AM  Show Profile
Go Warhawks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'll be cheering for Zach. Go Zach. Lori, let us know the outcome of the game.
Marly

"It's only when we truly know and understand that we have a limited time on earth- and that we have no way of knowing when our time is up- that we will begin to live each day to the fullest, as if it was the only one we had." Elisabeth Kurler-Ross
Go to Top of Page

ClaireSky
True Blue Farmgirl

1792 Posts

Julie
Arcadia WI
USA
1792 Posts

Posted - Nov 10 2012 :  2:06:57 PM  Show Profile  Send ClaireSky an AOL message  Send ClaireSky a Yahoo! Message
Even though both my daughter and her fiance graduated from UW Stout... I will give a Farmgirl cheer "Go Warhawks!" for Zach. Good Luck to him and his team!

Julie
Farmgirl #399

Success is not the key to happiness. Happiness is the key to success. If you love what you are doing, you will be successful.
Go to Top of Page

crafter
True Blue Farmgirl

2313 Posts

lori
Fort Atkinson Wisconsin
USA
2313 Posts

Posted - Nov 10 2012 :  3:33:57 PM  Show Profile
A HUGE win for Whitewater..I think my dad is sending down a big "sackamackahya" Way To Go Zach!!

Lori

Gernerosity is giving more than you can, and pride is taking less than you need!
Go to Top of Page

ClaireSky
True Blue Farmgirl

1792 Posts

Julie
Arcadia WI
USA
1792 Posts

Posted - Nov 10 2012 :  4:01:31 PM  Show Profile  Send ClaireSky an AOL message  Send ClaireSky a Yahoo! Message
Yeah for Zach! (just curious... who did they play?) lol

Julie
Farmgirl #399

Success is not the key to happiness. Happiness is the key to success. If you love what you are doing, you will be successful.
Go to Top of Page

crafter
True Blue Farmgirl

2313 Posts

lori
Fort Atkinson Wisconsin
USA
2313 Posts

Posted - Nov 10 2012 :  4:08:31 PM  Show Profile
They played La Crosse final score 24-0! Yeah Whitewater!!!

Go to Top of Page

ClaireSky
True Blue Farmgirl

1792 Posts

Julie
Arcadia WI
USA
1792 Posts

Posted - Nov 10 2012 :  4:14:16 PM  Show Profile  Send ClaireSky an AOL message  Send ClaireSky a Yahoo! Message
WOW! Great for them! Wonderful score too!

Julie
Farmgirl #399

Go to Top of Page

crafter
True Blue Farmgirl

2313 Posts

lori
Fort Atkinson Wisconsin
USA
2313 Posts

Posted - Nov 10 2012 :  4:26:31 PM  Show Profile
Thanks Julie- Zach and I have been texting back n forth...that young man is fired up!!

Lori

Go to Top of Page

ClaireSky
True Blue Farmgirl

1792 Posts

Julie
Arcadia WI
USA
1792 Posts

Posted - Nov 10 2012 :  4:37:34 PM  Show Profile  Send ClaireSky an AOL message  Send ClaireSky a Yahoo! Message
You should post a picture of Zach in his attire. :)

Julie
Farmgirl #399

Go to Top of Page

Bear5
True Blue Farmgirl

13055 Posts

Louisiana/Texas
USA
13055 Posts

Posted - Nov 10 2012 :  4:41:35 PM  Show Profile
Go Zach!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Marly

"It's only when we truly know and understand that we have a limited time on earth- and that we have no way of knowing when our time is up- that we will begin to live each day to the fullest, as if it was the only one we had." Elisabeth Kurler-Ross
Go to Top of Page

crafter
True Blue Farmgirl

2313 Posts

lori
Fort Atkinson Wisconsin
USA
2313 Posts

Posted - Nov 10 2012 :  5:10:46 PM  Show Profile
I don't know how to post pictures, I will have Natlie help...Zach looks just like Aunt Lori..tall, thin and beautiful!! Ok..so I'm not tall..not thin..and pretty average looking... just plain Ol me!

Lori

Go to Top of Page

Bear5
True Blue Farmgirl

13055 Posts

Louisiana/Texas
USA
13055 Posts

Posted - Nov 10 2012 :  9:31:05 PM  Show Profile
I'd love to see a picture of Zach in his football outfit! Email me the picture, Lori, and I'll post it for you.
Marly

Go to Top of Page
  Sporty Farmgirls: Previous Topic UW Whitewater Wisconsin Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page