YakLady
True Blue Farmgirl

652 Posts

Natalie
Montana
USA
652 Posts

Posted - Oct 25 2012 :  12:29:27 PM  Show Profile
Hi everyone, I have been super busy here lately, we have so many new things happening for us here on the ranch. It's been crazy and wonderful at the same time.

The biggest change is that my husband and I took the leap and jumped into doTERRA. If you don't know what doTERRA is, it's a company based in Utah that is the one company in the essential oil industry to test every lot of oil they produce to make sure they are both pure (NO synthetic components) and potent. They call it CPTG Certified Pure Therapeutic Grade. They are the only company who does this certification based in testing, and thus the only essential oils recommended for internal use! I have some grapefruit and Slim n' Sassy (Metabolic/Weight-loss blend) in my water right now!

I have used essential oils in my soap-making in the past, but not like these oils. They are different from anything I've ever experienced. They helped us bring DS down from a cold that tried to turn into bronchitis at 4 AM. They help my husband have pain-free days that he thought were in the past, and they have successfully brought me out of my postpartum funk. I'm finally losing weight without huge lifestyle changes, the oils curb my cravings for sugar and lower my desired portion size. I really can't say enough good things about them, and the best part is that I'm able to use them guilt-free, because I know that there is nothing potentially harmful in the oils.

If any of you have been searching for natural, side-effect free healthcare options for yourselves and your families, I highly suggest giving these oils a chance. If you would like some free samples, let me know what your top 3 health concerns are, and I will send you some :) You have nothing to lose, and so much to gain with these oils!

Feel free to ask questions here or in a private email if you prefer privacy :) I'm here to help you in whatever way I can.

~Hen 4316~ Just a farmgirl in Western Montana.
Starting a family and raising up a small ranch using natural resources.
www.mydoterra.com/thurman

Fiddlehead Farm
True Blue Farmgirl

4562 Posts

Diane
Waupaca WI
USA
4562 Posts

Posted - Oct 29 2012 :  05:47:54 AM  Show Profile
I would love some samples! I have Rheumatoid Arthritis and am in Menopause and would like to be Calm! Very interested!

http://studiodiphotosite.shutterfly.com/
farmgirl sister #922

I am trying to be the person my dogs think I am.

I get up every morning determined to both change the world and have one hell of a good time. Sometimes this makes planning my day difficult.
- E. B. White
Go to Top of Page

shanda
True Blue Farmgirl

522 Posts

Shanda
Broken Bow OK
USA
522 Posts

Posted - Oct 29 2012 :  1:29:35 PM  Show Profile
I Love DoTerra! We use it all the time!

Shanda

Farmgirl #4233
Go to Top of Page

laurentany
True Blue Farmgirl

3259 Posts

Laurie
Patchogue NY
USA
3259 Posts

Posted - Oct 29 2012 :  3:36:46 PM  Show Profile
Natalie- Just sent you an email.
Thanks!

~Laurie
"Little Hen House on the Island"
Farmgirl Sister#1403

View my New Blog:
http://simplesuburbanpleasures.blogspot.com

Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away..
Go to Top of Page

YakLady
True Blue Farmgirl

652 Posts

Natalie
Montana
USA
652 Posts

Posted - Oct 29 2012 :  8:37:59 PM  Show Profile
Diane, I messaged you!

Shanda, I know, they are wonderful, aren't they? The oils have helped my family so much :)

Laurie, I mailed your samples out tonight, so you should have them by the end of the week! I'll email you now explaining them a little better for you :)

Thanks for your comments, ladies! I do appreciate it. When something helps you, you can't help but want to share it with others!

Go to Top of Page

prayin granny
True Blue Farmgirl

1874 Posts

Linda
Kansas
1874 Posts

Posted - Oct 30 2012 :  04:43:27 AM  Show Profile
Emailing you today!

Farmgirl hugs,
Linda

Country at Heart
Go to Top of Page

YakLady
True Blue Farmgirl

652 Posts

Natalie
Montana
USA
652 Posts

Posted - Oct 30 2012 :  2:34:48 PM  Show Profile
Samples are going out today to farmgirls Diane and Patsy! Thanks, ladies! Let me know how you like them :)

Looking forward to hearing from you, Linda!

Go to Top of Page

kristin sherrill
True Blue Farmgirl

11303 Posts

kristin
chickamauga ga
USA
11303 Posts

Posted - Oct 30 2012 :  3:01:42 PM  Show Profile
Do you have something to make me nice? And calm and peaceful? And something to make things not such a big deal or get on my nerves? Something to help make things better?

Kris

Happiness is simple.

www.kris-outbackfarm.blogspot.com
Go to Top of Page

YakLady
True Blue Farmgirl

652 Posts

Natalie
Montana
USA
652 Posts

Posted - Oct 30 2012 :  3:20:30 PM  Show Profile
Kristin, What do you think is the root cause? I had that exact same problem, and my root cause was DH and I guess a little bit of hormone imbalance, heh. I started using PastTense on the back of my neck and on my temples up into my hairline (don't want the oils in your eyes!) that seemed to really help me not be a such a stress case at night. There is a blend specifically for us lady folk to help balance our hormones- Solace. I don't have any yet, but it's on the to-get list :)

Go to Top of Page

laurentany
True Blue Farmgirl

3259 Posts

Laurie
Patchogue NY
USA
3259 Posts

Posted - Nov 01 2012 :  12:19:59 PM  Show Profile
Natalie-
I sent you an email- I received your samples in the mail today and cant wait to use them.
Thank you again so very much!
Hugs,

~Laurie
"Little Hen House on the Island"
Farmgirl Sister#1403

View my New Blog:
http://simplesuburbanpleasures.blogspot.com

Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away..
Go to Top of Page

YakLady
True Blue Farmgirl

652 Posts

Natalie
Montana
USA
652 Posts

Posted - Nov 01 2012 :  3:00:45 PM  Show Profile
Laurie- emailed you back :) You're so welcome! Let me know how it goes with the samples :)

Go to Top of Page

YakLady
True Blue Farmgirl

652 Posts

Natalie
Montana
USA
652 Posts

Posted - Nov 14 2012 :  10:32:53 AM  Show Profile

People often ask me why d#333;TERRA essential oils are not "Certified Organic" by the USDA. That's a great question! Here is a map of where some of our oils are sourced. They come from the plants' native habitats, which gives our oils the edge on potency. This also means that the USDA is not going to inspect our farms, so our oils can't be Certified Organic. However, we have third party testing done on every batch that confirms that there are no pesticide residues in our oils (because we don't use them), and that each batch is both pure (from only the plant it claims) and potent (powerful to do what it's supposed to do for us). d#333;TERRA works with our global family of farmers to ensure not only the best product for our customers, but also a sustainable lifestyle for our farming partners. It's so great to work with a company that cares!

Go to Top of Page
  Entrepreneurship: Previous Topic So Excited! ~ doTERRA Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page