Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Fabulous Farm Collectibles
 *Farmgirl Swap
 *Holiday Kitchen Pocket w/ Recipe Swap**PARTNERS
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page
Author *Farmgirl Swap: Previous Topic *Holiday Kitchen Pocket w/ Recipe Swap**PARTNERS Next Topic
Page: of 5

buzzn bee
True Blue Farmgirl

1061 Posts

Deborah
Muncie Indiana
USA
1061 Posts

Posted - Dec 04 2012 :  06:40:43 AM  Show Profile
Heather ,

Love, Love the pocket Ceejay made for you. You gals are all so
talented and creative. We farmsisters need to have a fashion show.

Blessings and Hugs!

Debbie H
Buzzn Bee
Go to Top of Page

ceejay48
Farmgirl Legend/Schoolmarm/Sharpshooter

13615 Posts

CeeJay (CJ)
Dolores Colorado
USA
13615 Posts

Posted - Dec 04 2012 :  11:29:24 AM  Show Profile  Send ceejay48 a Yahoo! Message
Debbie,
If you're referring to the pocket pic I just posted of the overall pocket . . .Heather made the for me!
The one I made for her is back a ways and is the one with the snowflakes, etc.

CJ

..from the barefoot farmgirl in SW Colorado...sister chick #665.
2010 Farmgirl Sister of the Year
Mother Hen: FARMGIRLS SOUTHWEST HENHOUSE

my aprons - http://www.facebook.com/FarmFreshAprons

living life - www.snippetscja.blogspot.com

from my hands - www.cjscreations-ceejay.blogspot.com

from my heart - www.fromacelticheart.blogspot.com

from my hubby - www.aspenforge.blogspot.com
Go to Top of Page

Madelena
True Blue Farmgirl

1919 Posts

Mary
Central TX
USA
1919 Posts

Posted - Dec 05 2012 :  02:51:26 AM  Show Profile
JULIE.. GOT MY POCKET MAILED END OF NOVEMBER.. SO YOU SHOULD BE RECIEVING IT SOON. SORRY FOR THE DELAY. LOTS OF STUFF HAPPENING HERE...

LOVED YOUR POCKET AND LOTS AND LOTS OF GREAT STUFF.. TOOK A PICTURE AND WILL POST AS SOON AS I CAN GET TO WALGREENS TO GET IT DEVELOPED.. LIKELY END OF WEEK.. THANKS.. GREAT GREAT GREAT GIFT!

MJ

"There is no unbelief: Whoever plants a seed beneath the sod and waits to see it push away the clod, he trusts in God." (Kate Douglas Wiggin)
Go to Top of Page

treelady
True Blue Farmgirl

2305 Posts

Julie
Medina ND
USA
2305 Posts

Posted - Dec 05 2012 :  10:35:05 AM  Show Profile
Mary, Your pocket is the CUTEST thing I have seen. Girls, Mary sewed her pocket onto a christmas potholder and it is decorated so cute! I love all the goodies, you added a little christmas cheer to my Kitchen, since I haven't found time to decorate yet. I can't wait to try some of the cookie recipes. The grands love it when I make different cookies. Tahnk You Mary for really brightening my day! Merry Christmas!

A little rain can straighten a flower stem. A little love can change a life.

Max Lucado
Go to Top of Page

hwright95
True Blue Farmgirl

90 Posts

Heather
Murfreesboro TN
USA
90 Posts

Posted - Dec 06 2012 :  04:54:46 AM  Show Profile
CJ, Thanks again for my pocket! I Love it and I am looking forward to trying some of the recipes :)

Heather Wright~ Farmgirl Sister #2187 “Unless someone like you cares a whole awful lot, Nothing is going to get better. It's not.”
#8213; Dr. Seuss, The Lorax
www.vintagekarmajewels.com
Go to Top of Page

Killarney
True Blue Farmgirl

5072 Posts

Connie
Arlington TN
USA
5072 Posts

Posted - Dec 06 2012 :  1:32:22 PM  Show Profile
Santa came to my house today, via, Debbie-Buzzin Bee! Oh my Goodness!! I love it all!! The pocket is amazing, such attention to detail! and I Love the Recipe weight! So unique!! And all the Craft Goodies, and everything for cookies and coffee! I can't wait to try those BBQ Meatballs and the others too!! Your such a Blessing to me and to all of us Farm Sisters!! MERRY CHRISTMAS! AND BIG HUG!! Connie

IMAGINE....#3392
Go to Top of Page

buzzn bee
True Blue Farmgirl

1061 Posts

Deborah
Muncie Indiana
USA
1061 Posts

Posted - Dec 06 2012 :  2:09:01 PM  Show Profile
Connie,

I am so glad your package made it to you. It looks like everything is still in tact. Thank goodness! My little grandaughter and I made paperweights for Christmas gifts. I thought maybe you would like one to hold open your recipe books.

I really enjoyed having you as a swap partner. You are just so blasted sweet! I have received so many compliments on the pocket you made for me.

Have a great and wonderful Christmas, and a very very blessed New Year!

Hugs and Giggles!

Debbie H.
Buzzn Bee
Go to Top of Page

fille de ferme
True Blue Farmgirl

2344 Posts

Madeline
Meadow Lands Pa.
USA
2344 Posts

Posted - Dec 06 2012 :  2:43:09 PM  Show Profile
WOW!!! All the pockets are great :) I think Mary has come up with a good idea, both decorative & useful ;)

KEEP A SMILE IN YOUR HEART...
Go to Top of Page

Beth Jones
True Blue Farmgirl

3196 Posts

beth
tallassee alabama
3196 Posts

Posted - Dec 07 2012 :  04:55:00 AM  Show Profile
How adorable!! So glad all are enjoying their pockets!! They have been so cute and creative!! Love them!!! Merry Christmas one and all Smiles

You can never be to kind!
Go to Top of Page

Breanna
True Blue Farmgirl

208 Posts

Breanna
Parker Colorado
USA
208 Posts

Posted - Dec 08 2012 :  12:46:18 PM  Show Profile
Hi Delicia,
Thanks so much for the jean pocket! I am sorry- I signed up for this swap and then couldn't find the thread again (I forgot what it was called) so I didn't know to send you recipes! But I'll be sending some your way soon! I love the pocket :-) did you get mine?

Farmgirl Bre

http://breanna-lifespoem.blogspot.com/

"By day the Lord directs His love, at night His song is with me- a prayer to the God of my life." Ps. 42:8
Go to Top of Page

delicia
True Blue Farmgirl

917 Posts

delicia
cincinnati ohio
USA
917 Posts

Posted - Dec 12 2012 :  10:20:17 AM  Show Profile
Hi Breanna, Thank you so much for the pocket. I loved it. It was just perfect. It is ok if you don't send any recipes. I loved the pocket and the treats that you sent. I just got it in the mail yesterday so wanted to let you know how very much I love it.

Have a very Merry Christmas,
Delicia
Go to Top of Page

Madelena
True Blue Farmgirl

1919 Posts

Mary
Central TX
USA
1919 Posts

Posted - Dec 13 2012 :  04:24:59 AM  Show Profile
JULIE...
Finally go the pics made from current swaps.. I want to thank you for the absolutely wonderful brown paper gift bag with saying on the front, blank recipe cards, YUMMY holiday recipe cards !!, Paula Deen Sugar Cookie Fragrance wax cubes, a holiday homemade dish cloth, fun packages of herbal teas, strawberry honey sticks for tea or ..hmm DH loves to eat, some note pads, Organic Pomegranate Rasberry Dark Chocolate bar (didn't last long, let me tell you !) and a really really CUTE decorated pocket. THANK YOU SO MUCH.. AWESOME GIFT.

"There is no unbelief: Whoever plants a seed beneath the sod and waits to see it push away the clod, he trusts in God." (Kate Douglas Wiggin)
Go to Top of Page

marlee
True Blue Farmgirl

1650 Posts

Marlene
DeRidder Louisiana
1650 Posts

Posted - Dec 23 2012 :  4:14:45 PM  Show Profile
Hi Shanda hope you feel better.Guess what I got in the mail. Yes my BJ Pocket.Which so cute on the tree it goes and the wonder recipes.They all sound so good. And I am going to fix them. Thank you so much. The pocket has a cute crocheted wreath on and a red crocheted handle to hang it with.
Thank you Shanda, I love it!

Hugs Marlee

God is the painter, he paints the picture. And his son builds it, for he is the Master Carpenter!

Silly Boys Trucks Are For Girls
Go to Top of Page

marlee
True Blue Farmgirl

1650 Posts

Marlene
DeRidder Louisiana
1650 Posts

Posted - Dec 23 2012 :  4:16:10 PM  Show Profile
Whoohoo and the hot chocolate.! Hugs Marlee

God is the painter, he paints the picture. And his son builds it, for he is the Master Carpenter!

Silly Boys Trucks Are For Girls
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 5 *Farmgirl Swap: Previous Topic *Holiday Kitchen Pocket w/ Recipe Swap**PARTNERS Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page