Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Chat Forum
 **MaryJanesFarm Products & Merchandise
 New Home Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page
Author **MaryJanesFarm Products & Merchandise: Previous Topic New Home Page Next Topic
Page: of 2

bramble
True Blue Farmgirl

2044 Posts

2044 Posts

Posted - Apr 30 2005 :  06:31:32 AM  Show Profile
Margret-- It's the second "page" right after the home page. It has info about starting the farm girl chapters and shows pictures of the
kit materials with the bumper sticker. It's the new bulletin board page with the current topics posted, isn't that how you access the site? Nice to hear from you again, how is the Spring progressing up there? Ours has been a long, cool one and today quite rainy. Maybe I'll get something done in the house for a change, huh? Be well...

with a happy heart
Go to Top of Page

MeadowLark
True Blue Farmgirl

2206 Posts

USA
2206 Posts

Posted - Apr 30 2005 :  06:34:27 AM  Show Profile
Margret, It is the farmgirl connection homepage. Where you see the most recent topics of chat... To the left is new info about starting our farmgirl chapters and free kits from MJ's Farm to do so. You email CindyLou at MaryJanes Farm and she will give you all the info to start your own chapter! Hope this helps. Jenny

"Out beyond ideas of wrongdoing and rightdoing, there is a field. I'll meet you there." Rumi, 13th century.
Go to Top of Page

prairiemaid
True Blue Farmgirl

200 Posts

Margret

Canada
200 Posts

Posted - Apr 30 2005 :  06:45:57 AM  Show Profile
Thanks, I found it! It's here: http://www.maryjanesfarm.org/farmgirl-connection/

I come straight to the forums here: http://www.maryjanesfarm.org/snitz/

Call me old fashioned.
Go to Top of Page

jpbluesky
True Blue Farmgirl

6066 Posts

Jeannie
Florida
USA
6066 Posts

Posted - Apr 30 2005 :  07:50:07 AM  Show Profile
When I open this website I always open it to the Farmgirl Connection page that has recent topics discussed, etc. So I really meant the opening page the chat site, not the whole MJF website. Glad you found it, and sorry if I confused anyone!
jpbluesky

O, cease to heed the glamour that blinds your foolish eyes,
Look upward to the glitter of stars in God's clear skies.

from God's Garden by Robert Frost
Go to Top of Page

jpbluesky
True Blue Farmgirl

6066 Posts

Jeannie
Florida
USA
6066 Posts

Posted - Apr 30 2005 :  07:51:56 AM  Show Profile
Oh, and actually someone else started a topic actually called Farmgirl Chapters, but I did not see it when I started this topic. It was more straightforward in meaning, but this thread seems to be the one we all have posted for this subject of Chapters. Oh well....:)
jpbluesky

Go to Top of Page

cecelia
True Blue Farmgirl

497 Posts

cecelia
new york
USA
497 Posts

Posted - May 02 2005 :  06:54:25 AM  Show Profile
If anyone in NYS (pref.western part) is reading this - how about starting a chapter, otherwise it will be a small chapter of one!

Cecelia

ce's farm

"Curiosity is one of the forms of feminine bravery" Victor Hugo
Go to Top of Page

RachelLeigh
True Blue Farmgirl

635 Posts

Rachel
Rainier WA
USA
635 Posts

Posted - May 10 2005 :  08:24:02 AM  Show Profile
Okay, I'm starting a chapter for southern IN and northern KY. It will be based in Hanover, IN because that's where the company my mother and I own is based (and where she lives.) It will be called Colliehaven's Farmgirls. (Our company is called Colliehaven Ventures, LLC., and is named after he collie kennel there. We sell garden stones that my mother makes, as well as the book she wrote which just came out called "The Legacy of Lassie: An Unauthorized Collector's Guide" which has a forward in it by her friend, Jon Provost, who played Timmy.) If anyone lives in the southern IN area (Jefferson, Clark, Scott counties) or northern KY (Jefferson County mainly), let me know and we can all join up!

Thanks!
Go to Top of Page

Aunt Jenny
True Blue Farmgirl

11381 Posts

Jenny
middle of Utah
USA
11381 Posts

Posted - May 10 2005 :  09:08:41 AM  Show Profile
Isn't this all so fun....chapters everywhere...I am loving it!!! What a wonderful idea..and you will sure love the kit you get..I am so proud to have my farmgirl bumpersticker!!

Jenny in Utah

Bloom where you are planted!
Go to Top of Page

jpbluesky
True Blue Farmgirl

6066 Posts

Jeannie
Florida
USA
6066 Posts

Posted - May 10 2005 :  1:28:53 PM  Show Profile
Can't wait to get my kit. I would ask you all more about it, but I want it to be a surprise.

jpbluesky

Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 **MaryJanesFarm Products & Merchandise: Previous Topic New Home Page Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page