Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password        REGISTER
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Fabulous Farm Collectibles
 *Farmgirl Swap
 4th Annual "CHRISTMAS TAG" Swap - received??
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page
Author *Farmgirl Swap: Previous Topic 4th Annual "CHRISTMAS TAG" Swap - received?? Next Topic
Page: of 7

desperadosdream
True Blue Farmgirl

197 Posts

Malena
Versailles Indiana
USA
197 Posts

Posted - Dec 08 2012 :  7:17:35 PM  Show Profile
Received adorable tag and tucks in the mail from Debbie this week (BlessedinColorado)and I just loved them the candy cane holder was absolutely adoreable and it looks so cut hanging on my tree. This has been such a fun swap and I have gotten so very many lovely and unique tags from my partners. I wish all of you ladies the most blessed of holiday seasons and much joy in the coming year. I love you all and think of you often..it is a very bright spot in my day.

Malena
Go to Top of Page

Blessed in Colorado
True Blue Farmgirl

6582 Posts

Debbie L.
Oregon
USA
6582 Posts

Posted - Dec 09 2012 :  09:03:30 AM  Show Profile
Malena, I am so happy your package finally arrived and you like what I made for you. This was a fun swap and I too enjoyed meeting you..
I wish you and your family many wonderful Blessings for the holiday season and beyond.
Hugs,
Debbie

If you are lucky enough to live in the mountains you are lucky enough.
www.etsy.com/shop/CollectThisTreasures
www.etsy.com/shop/MountainWingsAntique
http://debbielynnf.blogspot.com
http://myworld.ebay.com/debbt
Go to Top of Page

lindagwynn
True Blue Farmgirl

246 Posts

Linda
Deming Wa.
USA
246 Posts

Posted - Dec 09 2012 :  10:23:17 AM  Show Profile
Hello desperadosdream, I was wondering if you received my tags, I sent them 11/27. I don't remember seeing you post anything. You are very good about posting so I hope they got to you.

With lots of hugs and smiles, have a great day.
" Your body knows how to heal itself; just give it the right tools."
Farmgirl#3864
Linda
Go to Top of Page

Ninibini
True Blue Farmgirl

7577 Posts

Nini
Pennsylvania
USA
7577 Posts

Posted - Dec 10 2012 :  07:53:40 AM  Show Profile
Yay! You got them, Judy! SO glad you like them! Enjoy! Hugs - Nini

Farmgirl Sister #1974

God gave us two hands... one to help ourselves, and one to help others!

Go to Top of Page

desperadosdream
True Blue Farmgirl

197 Posts

Malena
Versailles Indiana
USA
197 Posts

Posted - Dec 10 2012 :  9:10:07 PM  Show Profile
Yes Linda I did receive my tags. Thank you so much I love them. I thought I had posted receiving them but perhaps I overlooked it. I do apologize. I still have to get photos taken of some of my tags to post though. I've had my grandbaby off and on for the last 2 weeks and of course it was when I decided to start tearing out a wall in my house and had a plaster mess everywhere..Ugh what a disaster dirt and filth from the wall and a crawling baby with an ear infection who is teething. It's just always something isn't it. I will do my best to get the rest of my tag pictures posted this week but I know I am having baby Bentley all day tomorrow so it will likely be a bit later in the week. Love to all you sweet gals
Malena
Go to Top of Page

lindagwynn
True Blue Farmgirl

246 Posts

Linda
Deming Wa.
USA
246 Posts

Posted - Dec 11 2012 :  09:47:23 AM  Show Profile
Thanks for the heads up, no problem, sounds like you having plenty going on. Take care of yourself.

With lots of hugs and smiles, have a great day.
" Your body knows how to heal itself; just give it the right tools."
Farmgirl#3864
Linda
Go to Top of Page

ceejay48
Farmgirl Legend/Schoolmarm/Sharpshooter

13615 Posts

CeeJay (CJ)
Dolores Colorado
USA
13615 Posts

Posted - Dec 11 2012 :  8:43:56 PM  Show Profile  Send ceejay48 a Yahoo! Message
Marlee and Laurie Scott . . . I've sent an email in reference to your 2nd partner.

Thanks for your patience!
CJ

..from the barefoot farmgirl in SW Colorado...sister chick #665.
2010 Farmgirl Sister of the Year
Mother Hen: FARMGIRLS SOUTHWEST HENHOUSE

my aprons - http://www.facebook.com/FarmFreshAprons

living life - www.snippetscja.blogspot.com

from my hands - www.cjscreations-ceejay.blogspot.com

from my heart - www.fromacelticheart.blogspot.com

from my hubby - www.aspenforge.blogspot.com
Go to Top of Page

Madelena
True Blue Farmgirl

1919 Posts

Mary
Central TX
USA
1919 Posts

Posted - Dec 13 2012 :  04:17:42 AM  Show Profile
TERESA... I have FINALLY printed out my treasures from Novembers swaps.. And have a pic of the wonderful 3-D Tags that you shared with me. They were just gorgeous.. and have already found homes!
Thank you so much. You are so creative !

"There is no unbelief: Whoever plants a seed beneath the sod and waits to see it push away the clod, he trusts in God." (Kate Douglas Wiggin)
Go to Top of Page

desperadosdream
True Blue Farmgirl

197 Posts

Malena
Versailles Indiana
USA
197 Posts

Posted - Dec 15 2012 :  2:03:21 PM  Show Profile
Ok so here are the rest of the lovelies I received from my farmgirl partners. I of course have had them for a few days but I'm just now getting pics posted.

Well fiddle these pictures are tags from Lindagwynn and Idaho Shamrock (Kathy) and now that I'm uploading I cannot find the pic of the cute tag and sweet tucks I got from Debbie Fisher. I will however persevere and either find it or take new pics (teehee) and get them up. Really enjoyed all my tags and all the fun.

Malena
Go to Top of Page

marlee
True Blue Farmgirl

1650 Posts

Marlene
DeRidder Louisiana
1650 Posts

Posted - Dec 15 2012 :  3:38:14 PM  Show Profile
Laurie , THANK YOU for the cutest Christmas Tags, oh my : One is a raindeer which I know is Rudolph looking up at the stars a snow at the bottom of a tree and the other is a carisal horse with with christmas decor by a garland with red center. I love the m Laurie so sweet. And of
course hot cocoa mix peppermint hot chocolate. And its made by Ghirardelli. Laurie you know what to send a farmgirl sister to get her to do the Happy Dance.........
HUGS to you Marlee

God is the painter, he paints the picture. And his son builds it, for he is the Master Carpenter!

Silly Boys Trucks Are For Girls
Go to Top of Page

laurzgot
True Blue Farmgirl

1668 Posts

Laurie
Alvin Texas
USA
1668 Posts

Posted - Dec 15 2012 :  3:47:53 PM  Show Profile
Marlee, I'm glad that you got the tags. A great discription by the way. Really had fun makeing them and decieding on how I wanted to make them. Can't wait to get yours. It was worth the wait. Have a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.
Laurie

"Smile and be yourself everyday"
Country girl at heart
Laurie

Aprons and More by Laurie is on my FB page
Go to Top of Page

marlee
True Blue Farmgirl

1650 Posts

Marlene
DeRidder Louisiana
1650 Posts

Posted - Dec 18 2012 :  1:26:29 PM  Show Profile
Hi Laurie, they are on the way. Should get them before the the weekend. Whoohoo!

Marlee

God is the painter, he paints the picture. And his son builds it, for he is the Master Carpenter!

Go to Top of Page

laurzgot
True Blue Farmgirl

1668 Posts

Laurie
Alvin Texas
USA
1668 Posts

Posted - Dec 20 2012 :  1:15:15 PM  Show Profile
Marlee, sentv you an e-mail. Had a wonderful surprise in my mailbox. Thank you so much. The tags are gorgous and the snowflakes are wonderful. Just love the Christmas colors and the silver ribbon. You did a wonderful job. Thanks for the little notebook. Have a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.
Laurie

"Smile and be yourself everyday"
Country girl at heart
Laurie

Aprons and More by Laurie is on my FB page
Go to Top of Page

marlee
True Blue Farmgirl

1650 Posts

Marlene
DeRidder Louisiana
1650 Posts

Posted - Dec 21 2012 :  06:47:08 AM  Show Profile
Laurie so glad that you love the tags , I had a blast making them. Everyone know I am a tag addict. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.

Hugs Marlee

Go to Top of Page
Page: of 7 *Farmgirl Swap: Previous Topic 4th Annual "CHRISTMAS TAG" Swap - received?? Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page