Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Fabulous Farm Collectibles
 *Farmgirl Swap
 Our Trad. Christmas Stocking Swap**PARTNERS
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author *Farmgirl Swap: Previous Topic Our Trad. Christmas Stocking Swap**PARTNERS Next Topic
Page: of 12

treelady
True Blue Farmgirl

2305 Posts

Julie
Medina ND
USA
2305 Posts

Posted - Dec 01 2012 :  09:55:53 AM  Show Profile
Heather, you should be receiving your box any day now!

A little rain can straighten a flower stem. A little love can change a life.

Max Lucado
Go to Top of Page

darlenelovesart
True Blue Farmgirl

7581 Posts

darlene
Loleta California
USA
7581 Posts

Posted - Dec 01 2012 :  3:19:33 PM  Show Profile
I love little Mildred and your stocking is so sweet..

I have learned that to have a good friend is the purest of all God's gifts, for it is a love that has no exchange of payment.
by Frances Farmer
Go to Top of Page

Beth Jones
True Blue Farmgirl

3196 Posts

beth
tallassee alabama
3196 Posts

Posted - Dec 01 2012 :  3:24:48 PM  Show Profile
Hi Deb, I just got on to let you know I had received my stocking and I saw your note. I did not open it till today. I had to have a colonoscopy yesterday YUK! Oh well could be worse!! Anyway, I love the stocking, so cute and primitive looking..Love that look. The candy was delicious and I really wasn't supposed to eat it, but a little a long will not hurt. The snowflake tea towel and dishrag are so special. I just loved everything and appreciate it so much!! Yours was mailed off on Wednesday so be looking for it. Hope you enjoy yours. Thanks again, and I love the book also!! Smiles

You can never be to kind!
Go to Top of Page

laurzgot
True Blue Farmgirl

1668 Posts

Laurie
Alvin Texas
USA
1668 Posts

Posted - Dec 01 2012 :  7:00:48 PM  Show Profile
So cute! Mildred is so precious.
Laurie

"Smile and be yourself everyday"
Country girl at heart
Laurie

Aprons and More by Laurie is on my FB page
Go to Top of Page

LadyInRed
True Blue Farmgirl

6740 Posts

PeggyAnn
Vancouver WA
USA
6740 Posts

Posted - Dec 01 2012 :  11:52:03 PM  Show Profile

Today I opened these Stationery Goodies from Cheryl. Look at the Cute Cardinal Bag
some of them were in. And I got a cheerie Christmas Dishcloth too. Love it all!!!

Mildred went visiting Baby Jesus today in my Living Room. I have a feeling that I am
going to find her in different places everyday. She is a rather curious Mouse in
My House. Tune in to see where she adventures tomorrow. (+:

Beth...sorry you had to have a colonoscopy. I went through that in September...and don't
plan to go through it ever again. The Procedure itself was a piece of cake. It was the
prep that about did me in. Was not a fun time...pretty darn awful in-fact.

Well, hope you all are enjoying your stockings as much as I am enjoying mine.

Hugs and Smiles,
peggy

Farmgirl #1326
http://ladyinredsite.blogspot.com

"Leave Your Cares Behind...Join Us On The Porch"

"I'm only as strong as the caffeine I drink, the hair-spray I use and the Girlfriends that I have."

When I was a lonely wallflower, Jesus asked me to dance. Then he asked me to be His!
Go to Top of Page

Beth Jones
True Blue Farmgirl

3196 Posts

beth
tallassee alabama
3196 Posts

Posted - Dec 02 2012 :  06:08:46 AM  Show Profile
You've got that right Peggy!!! I have crohns disease so I have to have them almost every year!!
Could be worse, though!!! Just hold my breath and drink real fast!! have a blessed Sunday! Smiles

Go to Top of Page

Blessed in Colorado
True Blue Farmgirl

6582 Posts

Debbie L.
Oregon
USA
6582 Posts

Posted - Dec 02 2012 :  07:56:47 AM  Show Profile
OH Beth, I have been a naughty girl, I went to the mailbox to pick up my mail (I do not go everyday) and as soon as I opened the big mail box I could smell Winnie's Coffee, or what I believed to be Winnie's Coffee. So, I st, I found the coffee in the toe of the HUGE stocking. Very cleaver! First let me say farmgirls if you have not tried Winnie's (RedTractorGirl) coffee you must try it, it is so tasty and puts fall/winter in the air. Secondly, Beth thank you so very much for seeing that I had some of Winnie's coffee as I was out, very thoughtful of you to do that for me. The stocking is HUGE and so cute as is the Christmas Pin, Candy, hankie, doily, coasters, socks red high heel ring holder and so much more as you can see from the picture. Umm, guess I was a good girl this year.
Thank you so much Beth for your thoughtfulness and for such a fun swap. Will look forward to next years.

Hugs,
Debbie

If you are lucky enough to live in the mountains you are lucky enough.
www.etsy.com/shop/CollectThisTreasures
www.etsy.com/shop/MountainWingsAntique
http://debbielynnf.blogspot.com
http://myworld.ebay.com/debbt
Go to Top of Page

fille de ferme
True Blue Farmgirl

2344 Posts

Madeline
Meadow Lands Pa.
USA
2344 Posts

Posted - Dec 02 2012 :  09:16:19 AM  Show Profile
OH!!! how cute, Little Mildred ;)

KEEP A SMILE IN YOUR HEART...
Go to Top of Page

LadyInRed
True Blue Farmgirl

6740 Posts

PeggyAnn
Vancouver WA
USA
6740 Posts

Posted - Dec 02 2012 :  10:13:36 AM  Show Profile
Debbie...I have never had Winnie's Coffee but sounds Good! I love coffee. Well, it
looks like you had a great Stocking From Beth!!!! Isn't this fun?!?

I started this Swap three years ago...and then Beth beat me to the punch the last 2 yrs...
but I am not complaining or whining one bit...I just want to see it keep going every
year (and Beth does a great JOB) because it is THE MOST FUN SWAP OF THE YEAR TO ME!

Brings out the little girl in all of us!

Hugs and Smiles,
peggy

Farmgirl #1326

"I'm only as strong as the caffeine I drink, the hair-spray I use and the Girlfriends that I have."

When I was a lonely wallflower, Jesus asked me to dance. Then he asked me to be His!
Go to Top of Page

Bear5
True Blue Farmgirl

13055 Posts

Louisiana/Texas
USA
13055 Posts

Posted - Dec 02 2012 :  5:17:26 PM  Show Profile
What beautiful gifts!!!!! This is fun!
Marly

"It's only when we truly know and understand that we have a limited time on earth- and that we have no way of knowing when our time is up- that we will begin to live each day to the fullest, as if it was the only one we had." Elisabeth Kurler-Ross
Go to Top of Page

darlenelovesart
True Blue Farmgirl

7581 Posts

darlene
Loleta California
USA
7581 Posts

Posted - Dec 02 2012 :  6:37:35 PM  Show Profile
Mildred is on the move..

I have learned that to have a good friend is the purest of all God's gifts, for it is a love that has no exchange of payment.
by Frances Farmer
Go to Top of Page

LadyInRed
True Blue Farmgirl

6740 Posts

PeggyAnn
Vancouver WA
USA
6740 Posts

Posted - Dec 02 2012 :  11:48:06 PM  Show Profile

Here is My Dec 2nd two gifts. A pretty little note pad and a beautiful lacey snowflake, which
is now on my tree. Thanks Cheryl! (+:

Today Mildred was asking...Naughty Or Nice???

Hope you all had a Fabulous Sunday.

Hugs and Smiles,
peggy

Farmgirl #1326

Go to Top of Page

Red Tractor Girl
True Blue Farmgirl

6592 Posts

Winnie
Gainesville Fl
USA
6592 Posts

Posted - Dec 03 2012 :  04:24:58 AM  Show Profile
Debbie~~ thank-you for the sweet compliments regarding my coffee! To answer the question "What is Winnie's coffee?" , I love to put together various coffee blends to create a seasonal flavor. For the past several years, I have blended flavors for fall, Christmas, Easter/Spring and Summer and sent them to my various family members who love flavored coffee. I have fun creating decorative labels for each blend too. Anyway, quite often, I include a small bag in a Farmgirl Swap and that is how Debbie (Blessed in Colorado) found out about my "Warm Apple Pie" flavor. My Christmas Stocking partner and the upcoming dishcloth partner are getting my new "Frosty Morn" blend.

Just havin' farmgirl fun!

Winnie #3109
Go to Top of Page

Killarney
True Blue Farmgirl

5073 Posts

Connie
Arlington TN
USA
5073 Posts

Posted - Dec 03 2012 :  06:15:19 AM  Show Profile
I had some of winnie's coffee!! It is fabulous! Tammy, I am working on getting your stocking in the mail soon!!!

Imagine....#3392
Go to Top of Page

tammyc
True Blue Farmgirl

698 Posts

Tammy
Danville California
USA
698 Posts

Posted - Dec 03 2012 :  07:41:19 AM  Show Profile
Me too Connie....this week!

I want to try Winnie's Warm Apple Pie coffee! Winnie do you sell it???

"Be who you are and say what you like because the people who mind don't matter and the people who matter don't mind" - Dr. Seuss
Go to Top of Page

desperadosdream
True Blue Farmgirl

197 Posts

Malena
Versailles Indiana
USA
197 Posts

Posted - Dec 03 2012 :  08:14:12 AM  Show Profile
What wonderful treasures in each stocking but the greatest treasure of all is the long distance friendships and sisterhood that we share.
I've not yet got my stocking and goodies mailed out to Roe in Florida but I will before the deadline. Love seeing all the pictures, keep them coming,

Malena
Go to Top of Page

lovinRchickens
True Blue Farmgirl

3440 Posts

Kelly
Pipe Creek Texas
USA
3440 Posts

Posted - Dec 03 2012 :  10:28:15 AM  Show Profile
Lesley...I mailed your stocking today. I hope it arrives safe, should be there by the end of the week. Enjoy

Blessings
~Kelly~
Go to Top of Page

laurzgot
True Blue Farmgirl

1668 Posts

Laurie
Alvin Texas
USA
1668 Posts

Posted - Dec 03 2012 :  4:02:03 PM  Show Profile
Linda (aka) Little Sugars sent out your box today. Should be getting it Wednesday. Hope it arrives safely. I really enjoyed doing this swap. Let me know when you get it. ENJOY! and have a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.
Laurie

Country girl at heart
Laurie

Go to Top of Page

Beth Jones
True Blue Farmgirl

3196 Posts

beth
tallassee alabama
3196 Posts

Posted - Dec 03 2012 :  4:27:45 PM  Show Profile
Hi Peggy, So sorry about not realizing you had started the stocking swap. I am so sorry. I never want to jump in and take off with a swap that is someone else's baby!! ( so to speak.) I will be glad to give the honors back to you and let you "Mama" it next year!! Just so we get to do it. Have a great week!1 Smiles, Beth

Go to Top of Page

LadyInRed
True Blue Farmgirl

6740 Posts

PeggyAnn
Vancouver WA
USA
6740 Posts

Posted - Dec 04 2012 :  12:34:50 AM  Show Profile
Oh Beth...like I said, I so don't care...as long as it keeps going. I so, don't want you to quit
doing it...YOU are THE QUEEN of THE SWAPS and we all love your Hostessing Skills. You are so much
FUN and so Creative.

This is the Book and Bookmark I opened from My Stocking today. It is soooo cool because I know this
Author personally. She use to live here in Vancouver and I had her do Book Signings for me at a
couple Christian Book Stores that I managed and I had her come speak to the Women in my Church also. She
is a really great gal...but has recently moved to Florida, I believe. This particular book...I haven't
read...so, will really enjoy it I am sure. Other than most of Karen's books are real tear jerkers and
require a box of kleenex close at hand. LOL So, thank you Cheryl!!!
You're going to make me cry! LOL

And here is Mildred today...hanging out with some of My Angels. Now, where else would a Church Mouse
be, I ask you? LOL I am having so much fun with her...and yes, you can all tell that I am easily amused. And no, I don't have ADHD.

Someone asked the other day what we all did with the Stockings that we received each year? Well, up to
this point I have kept mine and used them for added decoration in my home....but I am going to take the
one I got the first year and refill it (with new items) and bless my next door neighbor with it for
Christmas this year. She is a 64 yr. old woman who is a Veteran and who is lonely. Lives by herself. Her son lives in California
and so she has no family close by. I thought I would try to cheer her up with a Stocking this year and
let her know that she has friends who care. I am going to suggest to her that she open one gift a day
like I have been doing to stretch out the fun...but if she can't...and needs to open it all at once that
is ok too. I just want to help her find some enjoyment this Christmas
Season. A little something to make her smile and feel special.

Well, more tomorrow from Cheryl and Peggy's Christmas Stocking....and where will Mildred hang out tomorrow?

Miles of Smiles,
peggy

Farmgirl #1326

Edited by - LadyInRed on Dec 04 2012 12:40:34 AM
Go to Top of Page

KatTylee
True Blue Farmgirl

230 Posts

Katrina
Mitchell Nebraska
USA
230 Posts

Posted - Dec 04 2012 :  07:31:50 AM  Show Profile
I finally found my SD card reader! Here are the wonderful goodies Karla sent me. Karla, I hope your package has been delivered. Thank you for being a wonderful swap partner.

Kat

~"Be yourself; everyone else is already taken."
— Oscar Wilde~
Go to Top of Page

laurzgot
True Blue Farmgirl

1668 Posts

Laurie
Alvin Texas
USA
1668 Posts

Posted - Dec 04 2012 :  08:32:30 AM  Show Profile
Oh Peggy, what you are going to do with your very first stocking is so sweet and kind to do. That is what the season is. Have a very Merry Christmas and New Year.
Laurie

Country girl at heart
Laurie

Go to Top of Page

Karlee2147
Farmgirl in Training

34 Posts

Karla
White City OR
USA
34 Posts

Posted - Dec 04 2012 :  7:31:33 PM  Show Profile
I am glad you enjoyed it, as of yesterday no stocking yet but am gone so will probably have a great surprise when I get home.
Karla
Go to Top of Page

LadyInRed
True Blue Farmgirl

6740 Posts

PeggyAnn
Vancouver WA
USA
6740 Posts

Posted - Dec 05 2012 :  01:15:01 AM  Show Profile

Hey Cheryl...I love the Red Christmas Socks!! So Fun. And who can't use christmas kleenex for
purse or pokect? When I walk my dog and my nose starts dripping from the cold that will come in handy. (+:

And Mildred...Saw The Light Today. LOL

Hugs and smiles,
peggy

Farmgirl #1326

Go to Top of Page

Bear5
True Blue Farmgirl

13055 Posts

Louisiana/Texas
USA
13055 Posts

Posted - Dec 05 2012 :  09:06:29 AM  Show Profile
Kathy (Beachymom), I mailed out your package yesterday. Please, let me know when you receive it.
Marly

"It's only when we truly know and understand that we have a limited time on earth- and that we have no way of knowing when our time is up- that we will begin to live each day to the fullest, as if it was the only one we had." Elisabeth Kurler-Ross
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 12 *Farmgirl Swap: Previous Topic Our Trad. Christmas Stocking Swap**PARTNERS Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page