Save Password        REGISTER
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Chat Forum
 Sporty Farmgirls
 Peyton Manning with the Bronco's
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Sporty Farmgirls: Previous Topic Peyton Manning with the Bronco's Next Topic  

Bear5
True Blue Farmgirl

13055 Posts

Louisiana/Texas
USA
13055 Posts

Posted - Sep 26 2012 :  8:50:19 PM  Show Profile
I'd like to hear from the Colorado girls. What do y'all think about your new quarterback, Peyton Manning? Y'all must miss Tim Tebow!!!!!!!! Last Sunday, Manning played a much better game.
Marly

"It's only when we truly know and understand that we have a limited time on earth- and that we have no way of knowing when our time is up- that we will begin to live each day to the fullest, as if it was the only one we had." Elisabeth Kurler-Ross

gramadinah
True Blue Farmgirl

3557 Posts

Diana
Orofino ID
USA
3557 Posts

Posted - Sep 26 2012 :  9:04:05 PM  Show Profile
My SIL grand daughter named her son after the Manning boys. She loves her some football.

Diana

Farmgirl Sister #273
Go to Top of Page

Bear5
True Blue Farmgirl

13055 Posts

Louisiana/Texas
USA
13055 Posts

Posted - Sep 26 2012 :  9:07:49 PM  Show Profile
That's great! Another woman loving football. Thanks for sharing. I love the Manning boys commercials. They make me laugh. On one commercial Eli locks Peyton in a closet. Did you see that one? What a hoot.
Go Bronco's.
Marly

"It's only when we truly know and understand that we have a limited time on earth- and that we have no way of knowing when our time is up- that we will begin to live each day to the fullest, as if it was the only one we had." Elisabeth Kurler-Ross
Go to Top of Page

sherone_13
True Blue Farmgirl

2460 Posts

Sherone
Evanston WY
USA
2460 Posts

Posted - Sep 27 2012 :  06:26:25 AM  Show Profile
We are excited about having Manning on our team. (Wyoming doesn't have a pro team, so thanks Colorado for sharing) Peyton brings experience and leadership that has been sorely needed for some time.

Sherone

Farmgirl Sister #1682

Thirty-One Independent Consultant

www.mythirtyone.com/233237

My Blog

www.annapearlsattic.blogspot.com

Women are angels. When someone breaks our wings, we just jump on our broomsticks and fly! We are flexible that way!
Go to Top of Page

star-schipp
True Blue Farmgirl

942 Posts

Starletta
Middletown Indiana
USA
942 Posts

Posted - Sep 27 2012 :  07:19:46 AM  Show Profile
BooooHooooo....I miss Peyton in Indianapolis.....

If you can't feed one hundred people, then just feed one. -Mother Teresa

Star - farmgirl sister #1927

Master Food Preserver
Go to Top of Page

Bear5
True Blue Farmgirl

13055 Posts

Louisiana/Texas
USA
13055 Posts

Posted - Sep 27 2012 :  09:10:35 AM  Show Profile
Thanks for your input Starletta and Sherone. I think Peyton is doing a great job with the Bronco's.
Marly

Go to Top of Page

rphelps4
True Blue Farmgirl

620 Posts

roxanna
westport indiana
USA
620 Posts

Posted - Sep 27 2012 :  09:26:37 AM  Show Profile  Send rphelps4 a Yahoo! Message
Peyton is not only a great quarterback but also a great person, the Bronco's have a gem, I wish he was still a Colt! Roxanna
Go to Top of Page

Bear5
True Blue Farmgirl

13055 Posts

Louisiana/Texas
USA
13055 Posts

Posted - Sep 27 2012 :  09:30:55 AM  Show Profile
Peyton's whole family are good people. I was so surprised that the Colts released him.
Marly

Go to Top of Page
  Sporty Farmgirls: Previous Topic Peyton Manning with the Bronco's Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page