Farmgirl in Training

44 Posts

LINDY
shelton WA
USA
44 Posts

Posted - Sep 17 2012 :  09:46:19 AM  Show Profile
After much thought I have decided to let her go to just the right person..'s
I have the most Lovely Farm settled on an Island in the Pacific Northwest. I have spoken to Mary Jane about my farm many times over the years and she suggested putting her up 4 sale on this farm girl connection.
The terms are very easy, but I can't give her away, she has to be an equal exchange of energy for me to carry through with this heartfelt story. I have 9 acres and a 2900 sq ft roomy country farm house set smack dab in the middle of a grassy meadow. There's 2 barns, fencing, and the house although built for our family in 1995 compassionately by my husband, is worthy, sound and the best part is it's fully furnished and ready to move into including our tractor. I have 2 sweet arabs that i'd love to stay with the farm if possible. I have tried to create a co-op out of her with not much success because of peoples personalities. I feel that she needs a new family now and there will be many tears shed on my part as I see her go to another. But....having said that...it is time for me to move on and all my children agree.
Please go to my web site to e-mail or get in touch with me/follow to links where you'll find the Harstine Island Farm Retreat/ or contact me through M J F chat.... if you like.
I can't tell you the love that radiates from this farm. She is centrally located steps from the center crossroads of the Island where the perfect Grange Hall and all the Harstine Island/Wa.- activities radiate, including a seasonal Farmers Market! This farm can't be more perfect for just the right family to love, nurture and care for her. the dirt is not perfect, but by all means workable for food. I am back state side and at the Farm.

Love and Light
Lindy

lady who owns farm has gone out of country for a while, see you when I return!
www.lindyjames-christenson.weebly.com

Edited by - lindyfran on Sep 17 2012 9:26:06 PM

Rosemary
True Blue Farmgirl

1825 Posts

Virginia
USA
1825 Posts

Posted - Sep 17 2012 :  5:14:51 PM  Show Profile
Best wishes, Lindy. Your farm does indeed sound lovely. I wish you would remove your phone number, though. It isn't safe to post personal info like that , even here. Maybe you could just ask people to e-mail you privately. They can do that by clicking on your username (lindyfran in red, over there on the upper left of your post). Again, best wishes.
Go to Top of Page

lindyfran
Farmgirl in Training

44 Posts

LINDY
shelton WA
USA
44 Posts

Posted - Sep 17 2012 :  9:20:39 PM  Show Profile
Thanks for thinking of me, but it is on my web site anyways under Links, then one can follow to Harstine Island Retreat...which is the Farm I have decided to sell. so it wouldn't matter anyways to remove it. Blessings to you Rosemary

lady who owns farm has gone out of country for a while, see you when I return.
Go to Top of Page

lindyfran
Farmgirl in Training

44 Posts

LINDY
shelton WA
USA
44 Posts

Posted - Sep 17 2012 :  9:23:57 PM  Show Profile
OK, I removed it because you asked me to. Blessings.

lady who owns farm is back at her farm house.
Go to Top of Page

Bear5
True Blue Farmgirl

13055 Posts

Louisiana/Texas
USA
13055 Posts

Posted - Sep 29 2012 :  6:00:26 PM  Show Profile
Smart thing to do, Lindy. Sorry you have to sell your farm. Hope you find a good buyer.
Marly

"It's only when we truly know and understand that we have a limited time on earth- and that we have no way of knowing when our time is up- that we will begin to live each day to the fullest, as if it was the only one we had." Elisabeth Kurler-Ross
Go to Top of Page

Alee
True Blue Farmgirl

22941 Posts

Alee
Worland Wy
USA
22941 Posts

Posted - Sep 29 2012 :  7:44:09 PM  Show Profile  Send Alee a Yahoo! Message
I wish I still lived in the area! But our family is here in Montana and Wyoming. Your place sounds amazing! I hope you find the right person to "adopt" her!

Alee
Farmgirl Sister #8
www.farmgirlalee.blogspot.com
www.allergyjourneys.blogspot.com
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wff7Xpc/]

[/url]
Go to Top of Page

hialtfarmgirl
True Blue Farmgirl

72 Posts

Terri
WA.
USA
72 Posts

Posted - Nov 07 2012 :  8:07:15 PM  Show Profile
Lindy...I know what you are feeling(if it sold and because you are selling)..we sold our cute little 5 acre piece a year ago... even now when I look at pics,,,I just about cry...our new place has no water very dry and arid...also at 4000 feet elev...but, we know we were suppose to do this,,,my DH says to quit crying over spilt milk, most days Im ok, but, sometimes I cry(inside).

"LOVING" life at 4000 feet elev.
Go to Top of Page

ClaireSky
True Blue Farmgirl

1792 Posts

Julie
Arcadia WI
USA
1792 Posts

Posted - Nov 07 2012 :  10:47:15 PM  Show Profile  Send ClaireSky an AOL message  Send ClaireSky a Yahoo! Message
Oh Lindy.... I just LOVE your farm! But I am sure I couldn't afford it...but if I could... I would in a heartbeat!

Julie
Farmgirl #399

Success is not the key to happiness. Happiness is the key to success. If you love what you are doing, you will be successful.
Go to Top of Page

lindyfran
Farmgirl in Training

44 Posts

LINDY
shelton WA
USA
44 Posts

Posted - Nov 08 2012 :  08:09:48 AM  Show Profile
Thanks everyone for your input...It almost snowed last night and if i didn't have a great feeling that i should move on...i'd keep her forever.. farm land is a very high commodity and special thing..these days, yes?! But a farm girl can live anywhere. in an apt in New York city! right?! :) blessings to all..send energy my "her" way for just the right carer, K? thanks..love and light

lady who owns farm is back at her farm house.
Go to Top of Page
  A Farm of My Own: Previous Topic Selling My Lovely Farm Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page