HodgeLodge
True Blue Farmgirl

662 Posts

Tiana
Berkeley Springs WV
USA
662 Posts

Posted - Mar 07 2013 :  03:57:18 AM  Show Profile
Becky I so agree with this. So much, too much is lost that we can't get back.

Farmgirl #4817-The greatest gift of the garden is the restoration of the five senses. ~Hanna Rion

https://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Hodge-Lodge-Clothesline/285366378259342

Go to Top of Page

Logan Landing Chick
Farmgirl in Training

32 Posts

Catherine
Alpine Alabama
USA
32 Posts

Posted - Jul 21 2013 :  3:46:21 PM  Show Profile  Send Logan Landing Chick an AOL message  Send Logan Landing Chick a Yahoo! Message
Suggestions for a new book is Glamping at 59 years and up. Just read Mary Jane's Book. Love it and shared it with my best friend from 7th grade who as I will is also turn ing 60 in 2014. I will, well, I have been camping now for well over 10 years, but did not know there was actually a name for the way I feminized my experiences. Everyone can just stop laughing and picking on me now (as they were secretly jealous because they did not bring home comforts). Now, I would love stories and suggestions of how to continue glamping and improving comfort and style when I turn 60. Especially now that my friend and I have reconnected and are glamping with our grandchildren together. Sad to see Mary Jane's B&B not open in 2013 but excited to see what it her "next chapter" so to speak. Logan Landing Chick

Happy glamping!!!

Edited by - Logan Landing Chick on Jul 21 2013 3:49:33 PM
Go to Top of Page

Brandy Patricia
True Blue Farmgirl

57 Posts

Brandy
Sarasota Florida
USA
57 Posts

Posted - Jul 30 2013 :  10:49:22 AM  Show Profile
It's usually my grandpa who does the storytelling, but the stories he tells the best are the ones about his mother and his grandmother. They were women of pioneer Florida. Women who fought off wildcats, plowed fields, and killed and cooked dinner for their family. Our heritage is inspiring and it would be good to hear more of it!

Jana, I sure do hope the idea is considered too.
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Book Ideas: Previous Topic Tales of our forefarmer Sisters Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page