Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Fabulous Farm Collectibles
 *Farmgirl Swap
 Dotee Doll SEPT Swap - PARTNERS POSTED
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page
Author *Farmgirl Swap: Previous Topic Dotee Doll SEPT Swap - PARTNERS POSTED Next Topic
Page: of 2

Beth Jones
True Blue Farmgirl

3196 Posts

beth
tallassee alabama
3196 Posts

Posted - Sep 21 2012 :  06:40:32 AM  Show Profile
Well, I will be expecting my new arrival...I suppose I should tell DH.....uuummmm, maybe not!! Smiles

You can never be to kind!
Go to Top of Page

darlenelovesart
True Blue Farmgirl

7583 Posts

darlene
Loleta California
USA
7583 Posts

Posted - Sep 21 2012 :  7:54:27 PM  Show Profile
Hi Beth.
Cindy Lou is on her way to you as we speak. I mailed her this morning. She is all dressed and ready to go to school.
She will be happy to see you.
hugs
darlene

I have learned that to have a good friend is the purest of all God's gifts, for it is a love that has no exchange of payment.
by Frances Farmer
Go to Top of Page

annielaurel
True Blue Farmgirl

912 Posts

nancy
fernandina beach florida
USA
912 Posts

Posted - Sep 22 2012 :  04:33:43 AM  Show Profile
Hi Brenda, I am looking forward to the little Dotee doll. I so love making these dolls and getting them is wonderful. I hang them on a rod hanger between the sides of the closet door in my sewing room for all who visit to see.

Hugs,

Nancy

Make everyday a celebration of the heart.
Go to Top of Page

Beth Jones
True Blue Farmgirl

3196 Posts

beth
tallassee alabama
3196 Posts

Posted - Sep 24 2012 :  1:42:33 PM  Show Profile
Dear Darlene, Cindy Lou came knocking on my door today and she is just adorable!! I will be sure to make sure she puts an entry into her journal every night...I love her straw hat and wonderful vest!! You did a wonderful job creating my new little friend!! Thank you again!! Love her!! Smiles, Beth

You can never be to kind!
Go to Top of Page

darlenelovesart
True Blue Farmgirl

7583 Posts

darlene
Loleta California
USA
7583 Posts

Posted - Sep 24 2012 :  4:09:32 PM  Show Profile
Beth,
I am so glad she got there safely. I knew she would like her new home and that you would help her enter into her journal. She has a new family and I know will be happy there.
I am glad you liked her.
hugs
darlene

I have learned that to have a good friend is the purest of all God's gifts, for it is a love that has no exchange of payment.
by Frances Farmer
Go to Top of Page

brightmeadow
True Blue Farmgirl

2045 Posts

Brenda
Lucas Ohio
USA
2045 Posts

Posted - Sep 24 2012 :  8:14:12 PM  Show Profile
Nancy- You were so prompt and sent your Dotee early. I have to beg your forgiveness as i will probably be near the deadline for sending out by the end of the month... It is very late tonight amd will be just as late tomorrow.

I would do Dotees only but unfortunately my paying job has other priorities for my time! I just love these Dotee exchanges but I am constantly battling the deadlines.

When I retire in a few months I am hoping for a different result.

You shall eat the fruit of the labor of your hands - You shall be happy and it shall be well with you. -Psalm 128.2
Visit my blogs at http://brightmeadowfarms.blogspot.com (farming) http://brightmeadowknits.blogspot.com (knitting) or my homepage at http://home.earthlink.net/~brightmeadow
Go to Top of Page

fille de ferme
True Blue Farmgirl

2344 Posts

Madeline
Meadow Lands Pa.
USA
2344 Posts

Posted - Sep 26 2012 :  3:28:45 PM  Show Profile
Hi Mary Jane :) I'm wondering if Apple Annie made it to you ? She was supposed to be delivered September 20th. Please let me know.

KEEP A SMILE IN YOUR HEART...
Go to Top of Page

brightmeadow
True Blue Farmgirl

2045 Posts

Brenda
Lucas Ohio
USA
2045 Posts

Posted - Sep 28 2012 :  9:54:07 PM  Show Profile
Nancy, I sent you an email, your Dotee is leaving Ray Township tomorrow and heading your way!

You shall eat the fruit of the labor of your hands - You shall be happy and it shall be well with you. -Psalm 128.2
Visit my blogs at http://brightmeadowfarms.blogspot.com (farming) http://brightmeadowknits.blogspot.com (knitting) or my homepage at http://home.earthlink.net/~brightmeadow
Go to Top of Page

fille de ferme
True Blue Farmgirl

2344 Posts

Madeline
Meadow Lands Pa.
USA
2344 Posts

Posted - Oct 05 2012 :  04:50:19 AM  Show Profile
Hi Mary :) Received your email & will be waiting for Katie to arrive ;) I sent you a reply email.

Go to Top of Page

fille de ferme
True Blue Farmgirl

2344 Posts

Madeline
Meadow Lands Pa.
USA
2344 Posts

Posted - Oct 05 2012 :  09:26:14 AM  Show Profile
Well, Look who came today :) This is Katie from Troy, TX. birthed by Mary Jane aka Madelena :) She is an Amish gal, on her Rumspringer. Thank You Mary Jane, She is a bit shy but she is a Welcome addition. I think She is GREAT! You do unbelievable work, just beautiful !!!

Edited by - fille de ferme on Oct 05 2012 09:33:04 AM
Go to Top of Page

fille de ferme
True Blue Farmgirl

2344 Posts

Madeline
Meadow Lands Pa.
USA
2344 Posts

Posted - Oct 05 2012 :  09:29:18 AM  Show Profile
Well, This is Apple Annie, I sent to Mary Jane. Now Mary Jane said Katie is a head strong gal, well Annie is a spitfire too ;)

Go to Top of Page

Madelena
True Blue Farmgirl

1919 Posts

Mary
Central TX
USA
1919 Posts

Posted - Oct 21 2012 :  03:19:03 AM  Show Profile
Mdeline.. SOOO GLAD YOU POSTED THE PICTURES. I just got a pic of Apple Annie. It was hard to keep track of her. She was at the farmers market looking for apples for pie. Seems I don't make enough apple desserts to keep her satisfied. LOL !

But she is a darling..and your pictures of the "girls" turned out soo great. Thanks for posting !!! MJ

"There is no unbelief: Whoever plants a seed beneath the sod and waits to see it push away the clod, he trusts in God." (Kate Douglas Wiggin)
Go to Top of Page

fille de ferme
True Blue Farmgirl

2344 Posts

Madeline
Meadow Lands Pa.
USA
2344 Posts

Posted - Oct 22 2012 :  03:08:55 AM  Show Profile
Hi Mary Jane :) Katie has been a big help around the house ;)

Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 *Farmgirl Swap: Previous Topic Dotee Doll SEPT Swap - PARTNERS POSTED Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page