Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Chat Forum
 Stitching & Crafting Room
 Strange love for a domestic duty
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page
Author Stitching & Crafting Room: Previous Topic Strange love for a domestic duty Next Topic
Page: of 2

medievalcat
True Blue Farmgirl

256 Posts

Cynthia
White County Arkansas
USA
256 Posts

Posted - Oct 04 2006 :  7:52:52 PM  Show Profile
I find I get an odd enjoyment when I hang our laundry out to dry... I hated doing this as a kid..but now it's saved us a bundle on our electric bill. Also I feel peaceful when I scrub the nasty green stuff out of my horse Lucy's water buckets. The thing that makes both these things so peaceful for me is that the kids are usually hiding so they won't be involved...and it's outside...I hear the hawks or the cows...and I can't hear the tv. I'm thinking of moving out there! :)

"The only limit to our realization of tomorrow will be our doubts of today." President Roosevelt
Go to Top of Page

jo Thompson
True Blue Farmgirl

603 Posts

Jo
the mountainside of the Chugach in Alaska
USA
603 Posts

Posted - Oct 04 2006 :  9:32:42 PM  Show Profile
My mother passed away when I was pregnant at 23, I'll never forget her perched with an old light bulb and socks darning away. When did we start to throw away everything? She knew the hard earned value of her paycheck. She was a treasure my mother....

"friends don't let friends eat farmed salmon"
http://homepage.mac.com/thomja/Anchorage/PhotoAlbum14.html
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Stitching & Crafting Room: Previous Topic Strange love for a domestic duty Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page