Save Password        REGISTER
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Chat Forum
 Barnyard Buddies
 Prayer for daughter's safety
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Barnyard Buddies: Previous Topic Prayer for daughter's safety Next Topic  

crittergranny
True Blue Farmgirl

1096 Posts

Laura
Lindrith NM
USA
1096 Posts

Posted - Aug 31 2012 :  1:49:57 PM  Show Profile
Ladies my 27 yr old daughter breaks and trains horses and she is working on this horse of mine. This horse is very strong and agile and sometimes bucks. The problem is that she doesn't really buck more than any other young horse it's just her strength and athletic ability make her really good at it. She is very fast and very quick and has the potential to be a big winner if one can stay on her. I would rather sell her than see my precious daughter hurt but my daughter is determined to finish this horse. Will you all please pray for her success and safety.

Summer playing

My daughter Molly on Summer being good. Summer has grown since this pic, and she is still growing, and growing.
Prayers of my farm sisters for my sweet daughter will be so much appreciated.
Laura

Horse poor in the boonies.

www.nmbarrelhorses.com

pennyhenny
True Blue Farmgirl

304 Posts

Missy
Dayton OH
USA
304 Posts

Posted - Aug 31 2012 :  5:29:29 PM  Show Profile
Prayers and well wishes for your daughter. What a HUGE undertaking this is for her. I admire her determination.

hugs,
-missy-

http://citychickblogging.blogspot.com/

Sisterhood Member#4003

Happiness held is the seed; Happiness shared is the flower.
John Harrigan
Go to Top of Page

Bear5
True Blue Farmgirl

13055 Posts

Louisiana/Texas
USA
13055 Posts

Posted - Aug 31 2012 :  6:06:31 PM  Show Profile
Laura, your daughter will be in my prayers.
Marly

"It's only when we truly know and understand that we have a limited time on earth- and that we have no way of knowing when our time is up- that we will begin to live each day to the fullest, as if it was the only one we had." Elisabeth Kurler-Ross
Go to Top of Page

queenmushroom
True Blue Farmgirl

985 Posts

Lorena
Centerville Me
USA
985 Posts

Posted - Sep 01 2012 :  05:54:28 AM  Show Profile
Prayers sent. What training methods does she use? Some of the safer ones are natural horsemanship like parelli, Clinton Anderson, Staci westfall. Don't be in a hurry to finish this one. Safety first and always. Also look at the tack fittings a
and havea physical done on the horse. If the tack doesn't fit or there is an underlying injury r that cause bucking.

Patience is worth a bushel of brains...from a chinese fortune cookie
Go to Top of Page

crittergranny
True Blue Farmgirl

1096 Posts

Laura
Lindrith NM
USA
1096 Posts

Posted - Sep 03 2012 :  10:09:34 PM  Show Profile
My daughter is a professional trainer in her own right. The horse doesn't have any injuries and is not a problem horse, and the tack is perfect. She is just super athletic and it can be difficult to stay with her. Growing more buff all the time. We have had several horses from this bloodline. They have Moxy and speed and agility. My daughters ride them, this ole lady can't stay with them...no way. I just am asking for prayers for her. Thank you ladies :)
Laura

www.nmbarrelhorses.com
Go to Top of Page

Bella
True Blue Farmgirl

274 Posts

Karen

USA
274 Posts

Posted - Sep 04 2012 :  4:12:28 PM  Show Profile
Laura,

Just prayed for Molly's safety and that Summer will soon be broken and obedient. We love these beautiful animals, but understand that they can at times be dangerous. They can hurt us without meaning to. May God send his angels round about Molly and keep her safe, and you try not to worry.

"Just living is not enough, said the butterfly. One must have freedom, sunshine and a little flower." -Hans Christian Anderson
Go to Top of Page

crittergranny
True Blue Farmgirl

1096 Posts

Laura
Lindrith NM
USA
1096 Posts

Posted - Sep 04 2012 :  11:16:36 PM  Show Profile
Thank you so much sweet farmgirl sisters.
Laura

www.nmbarrelhorses.com
Go to Top of Page
  Barnyard Buddies: Previous Topic Prayer for daughter's safety Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page