Save Password        REGISTER
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Chat Forum
 Farmgirl Birthdays
 Happy Birthday Windy Pines!
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Farmgirl Birthdays: Previous Topic Happy Birthday Windy Pines! Next Topic  

ddmashayekhi
True Blue Farmgirl

4740 Posts

Dawn
Naperville Illinois
USA
4740 Posts

Posted - Aug 18 2012 :  05:51:06 AM  Show Profile
I hope my dear cousin, that you have one superb day! Enjoy every moment. You are one hard working farmgirl. Take this day off and have fun. The animals, hay, cheese/yogurt making, wool spinning/dyeing, gardening, and all the tons of other things you do on your farm every day can wait!

Play, play, play! This is your day!

Love,
Dawn in IL

darlenelovesart
True Blue Farmgirl

7626 Posts

darlene
Loleta California
USA
7626 Posts

Posted - Aug 18 2012 :  2:32:16 PM  Show Profile
Well I haven't met her yet but I certainly wish Windy Pines an absolutely wonderful Happy Birthday today.
hugs
darlene

I have learned that to have a good friend is the purest of all God's gifts, for it is a love that has no exchange of payment.
by Frances Farmer
Go to Top of Page

windypines
True Blue Farmgirl

4219 Posts

Michele
Bruce Wisconsin
USA
4219 Posts

Posted - Aug 19 2012 :  03:58:50 AM  Show Profile
Thank you Dawn and darlene for the birthday wishes. It was a good day here, and you know there is always work that needs to be done. Made cheese curds, can't have that milk sitting for too long. Then on to washing down the baler and haybine. I think I am done haying for the year. Grab a shower, cause with the round baler, that is one dirty job. Up and pick elderberries, as they are ripe, started cooking them down, do afternoon chores, and time for dinner, and cake. One busy day, but had a great birthday party with family. Then in the evening we had maybe a quarter inch of rain. We needed that, as it has been dry now the last couple weeks. I was tired, but a good day. Maybe today I will take it easy??
Michele
Go to Top of Page

ddmashayekhi
True Blue Farmgirl

4740 Posts

Dawn
Naperville Illinois
USA
4740 Posts

Posted - Aug 19 2012 :  11:54:36 AM  Show Profile
A true farmgirl birthday! I do hope you took today off for once! Glad to hear your day was so productive & you enjoyed your family dinner & cake.

Darlene, I wish you could meet Michele. She is one hard working farmer and wonderful person!

Dawn in IL
Go to Top of Page

darlenelovesart
True Blue Farmgirl

7626 Posts

darlene
Loleta California
USA
7626 Posts

Posted - Aug 19 2012 :  5:02:23 PM  Show Profile
I am glad you had a good birthday.
darlene

I have learned that to have a good friend is the purest of all God's gifts, for it is a love that has no exchange of payment.
by Frances Farmer
Go to Top of Page
  Farmgirl Birthdays: Previous Topic Happy Birthday Windy Pines! Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page