treelady
True Blue Farmgirl

2305 Posts

Julie
Medina ND
USA
2305 Posts

Posted - Sep 24 2012 :  08:29:13 AM  Show Profile
You are very welcome Karla, I am so glad everyone is having a good time!

A little rain can straighten a flower stem. A little love can change a life.

Max Lucado
Go to Top of Page

debtea2
True Blue Farmgirl

1853 Posts

deborah
nutley nj
USA
1853 Posts

Posted - Sep 24 2012 :  2:38:43 PM  Show Profile
Sherry
thank you for the wonderful basket and all the wonderful goodies
so fun and all my favorites. you did a great job on the box.the bird house is too cute ...lolP.S. thank you DH AND DD TOO!SENT mine the same day so you should see it soon.
blessings and hugs deborah

Remember the tea kettle - it is always up to its neck in hot water, yet it still sings! ~Author Unknown

jersey farmgirl

Edited by - debtea2 on Sep 24 2012 2:42:53 PM
Go to Top of Page

treelady
True Blue Farmgirl

2305 Posts

Julie
Medina ND
USA
2305 Posts

Posted - Sep 24 2012 :  3:31:10 PM  Show Profile
Erin, all I can keep saying is WOW! Your package was so generous, I love everything and already have the tablecloth on the table. How did you know I didn't have a halloween one. The soups and crockpot will be perfect for these crisp fall days we have been having, I didn't have a smaller crock so this one is so perfect for the 2 of us. Even DH commented when he came in, about not having to make soup for the entire neighborhood now. I love the fall platter, again so perfect for this time of year. All the other goodies have just put me in awe, thank you so much for your generosity and sending such a wonderful fall basket!

Hugs
Julie

A little rain can straighten a flower stem. A little love can change a life.

Max Lucado
Go to Top of Page

ptpainter
Farmgirl in Training

13 Posts

Patricia
Midlothian Texas
USA
13 Posts

Posted - Sep 24 2012 :  3:36:25 PM  Show Profile
Oh, Roe! I just loved the basket, it arrived today and just made is a wonderful day. I had such fun opening it to see the smiling faces of the scarecrows! The tea and cookies will give me an excuse to take a moment for myself, and those peeps are just too cute. The candle and lovely leaf holder will set the mood for my me moment too. Thank you so much for putting so much thought into the basket. Have a wonderful Fall.

Live each day to its fullest, create something, laugh, dance, sing, do what makes you happy!
Go to Top of Page

fille de ferme
True Blue Farmgirl

2344 Posts

Madeline
Meadow Lands Pa.
USA
2344 Posts

Posted - Sep 24 2012 :  4:35:33 PM  Show Profile
Hi Karla :) Glad the package made it safely & you like it :) I always worry when I ship breakables. I tried to wrap it well ;) Did the basket still smell like cinnamon ? I tried to get rid of that awful paint smell :( I enjoyed putting it together for you :) ENJOY !

KEEP A SMILE IN YOUR HEART...
Go to Top of Page

Simple@heart
Farmgirl in Training

44 Posts

Andrea
Florida
USA
44 Posts

Posted - Sep 24 2012 :  6:36:09 PM  Show Profile
Wow, Marcy my fall basket is amazing!! The fairy door and witch are precious!! The box even smells like fall :). I love each and every item and had such a wonderful time unpacking my box :). Thank you so much for making me smile. This swap was a lot of fun!

~Andrea

Bloom where you are planted
Go to Top of Page

SunnyJam
True Blue Farmgirl

129 Posts

Jamie
Seattle WA
USA
129 Posts

Posted - Sep 24 2012 :  7:03:41 PM  Show Profile
Sorry girls, I got the best basket. :) Judy, thank you so much for the Canadian farm goodies! All the apple decor will match my kitchen perfectly, and I've already *ahem* sampled the caramels. I love homemade soaps and I can't wait to try yours out. Thanks for a wonderful swap!

Farmgirl Sister #2504
Go to Top of Page

countryteacher
True Blue Farmgirl

68 Posts

Deanna
Jameson Missouri
USA
68 Posts

Posted - Sep 25 2012 :  12:54:04 PM  Show Profile
Amy, I received your wonderful goodies! Everything is just great!! I loved the chocolate, it tasted so wonderful. The salt and pepper shakers are so cute and will look good on my table. The napkins will look good, too. I tried the "warm crackling fire" candle warmer cubes and the made the house smell so fallish. I can't wait to try the other scent "crisp fall leaves". I will have to do some baking so I can use the cupcake papers and the frosting decorations. I am also trying to figure out what to make with the pretty yarn. Thanks so much for everything!!
Hugs,
Deanna
Go to Top of Page

Pedro
Farmgirl in Training

45 Posts

Diana
Bremen Ohio
USA
45 Posts

Posted - Sep 25 2012 :  3:20:29 PM  Show Profile
Hi Pam, Be on the the look out for your package. Its on its way:)

Di@ShadyPines
Go to Top of Page

debtea2
True Blue Farmgirl

1853 Posts

deborah
nutley nj
USA
1853 Posts

Posted - Sep 25 2012 :  6:35:10 PM  Show Profile
hi sherry(sweettea)
hope you received your package ok.
blessings deborah

Remember the tea kettle - it is always up to its neck in hot water, yet it still sings! ~Author Unknown

jersey farmgirl

Edited by - debtea2 on Sep 25 2012 6:35:42 PM
Go to Top of Page

alissa
True Blue Farmgirl

102 Posts

alissa
mcalester Oklahoma
USA
102 Posts

Posted - Sep 26 2012 :  08:10:48 AM  Show Profile
I mailed out my package late, it went out on Monday to Shelly. Sorry it is going to be late.

alissa

Go to Top of Page

Luzy
True Blue Farmgirl

922 Posts

Luanne
Pueblo Colorado
USA
922 Posts

Posted - Sep 26 2012 :  09:35:04 AM  Show Profile
My partner and I are on the same page as far as running late. I sent hers off yesterday, so no worries. Hugs, Lu

--
May I always be the kind of person my dog thinks I am.
http://luzy.etsy.com- My etsy store!
Go to Top of Page

fille de ferme
True Blue Farmgirl

2344 Posts

Madeline
Meadow Lands Pa.
USA
2344 Posts

Posted - Sep 26 2012 :  1:19:49 PM  Show Profile
Hi All :) Karla aka hoosiercountry has truly spoiled me beyond words. The hugest box filled with so much Autumn. There was 2 kinds of caramel apples, hence the word was, the DH has been truly happy to say the least LOL also, fixins for smores, a Welcome harvest pumpkin, 4 placemats,2 tea towels, a pumpkin shaped scrubie, melting wax tarts, pumpkin tea lights, a Autumn Welcome sign, & lovely basket. Pictures are worth a thousand words ;) Thank You Karla, I sent you an email, I hope you received it ?

KEEP A SMILE IN YOUR HEART...
Go to Top of Page

darlenelovesart
True Blue Farmgirl

7581 Posts

darlene
Loleta California
USA
7581 Posts

Posted - Sep 26 2012 :  10:15:53 PM  Show Profile
Star
I'm just letting you know that your package has not arrived yet.
hugs
darlene

I have learned that to have a good friend is the purest of all God's gifts, for it is a love that has no exchange of payment.
by Frances Farmer
Go to Top of Page

sweettea59
True Blue Farmgirl

1236 Posts

Sherry
Longview Texas
USA
1236 Posts

Posted - Sep 27 2012 :  11:15:26 AM  Show Profile
Hi Deborah, Yes I did, Thanks you so much for all the goodies. I just kept pulling things out of that box. I was beginning to think it was bottomless. I just could not beleive all the goodies you sent. Thank you Thank you. This was a great swap. Happy Fall everyone.

Farmgirl Hugs & May all your Wishes come true.
Sherry
Farmgirl #2215
www.etsy.com/shop/markiebuck
Go to Top of Page

country treasure
True Blue Farmgirl

452 Posts

judy
SK
Canada
452 Posts

Posted - Sep 27 2012 :  2:32:46 PM  Show Profile
Hi Jamie!
Glad you like your goodies
Smiles Judy

country wishes!
Go to Top of Page

alissa
True Blue Farmgirl

102 Posts

alissa
mcalester Oklahoma
USA
102 Posts

Posted - Sep 27 2012 :  4:06:53 PM  Show Profile
I received my package today from shelly, it had a cute salt & pepper shakers, note pad, napkins, candy dishes (leaf shaped), halloween ornaments, a leaf cookie cutter, I think that was it. I am not home I will post pictures later. Thank you Shelly for all the wonderful things. It was a fun swap. You should get yours this weekend, I hope.

Alissa
Go to Top of Page

country treasure
True Blue Farmgirl

452 Posts

judy
SK
Canada
452 Posts

Posted - Sep 28 2012 :  12:09:37 PM  Show Profile
Jamie you really made my day!!
I've been out fencing in the far pasture when I dropped everything to run to the mail.
Boy, did I find a treat! There's two pretty fall leaf plates with leaf napkins to match! Believe me Pottery Barn items are a VERY VERY long drive so this is a real thrill! They math the colours in my kitchen. The candle smells heavenly!
I've seen corn candies in magazines but have NEVER tasted one since they're not in Canada. Hubby can't stop eating them. LOL
I'll certainly treasure the cards! OUTSTANDING!! Most beautiful colours & I LOVE the barn one!
Thanks so VERY much!
Farm Hug
Judy

country wishes!
Go to Top of Page

country treasure
True Blue Farmgirl

452 Posts

judy
SK
Canada
452 Posts

Posted - Sep 28 2012 :  12:12:42 PM  Show Profile
Hey Julie!
I know how VERY busy you are out in the fields so wanted to say Thanks a ton for hosting the swap!
Smiles Judy

country wishes!
Go to Top of Page

debtea2
True Blue Farmgirl

1853 Posts

deborah
nutley nj
USA
1853 Posts

Posted - Sep 28 2012 :  12:42:43 PM  Show Profile
sherry
so glad you are enjoying it.
i had so much fun putting it together.
i'm still playing with all the goodies you sent me..lol
hugs deborah

jersey farmgirl
Go to Top of Page

darlenelovesart
True Blue Farmgirl

7581 Posts

darlene
Loleta California
USA
7581 Posts

Posted - Sep 28 2012 :  12:46:15 PM  Show Profile
Star I sent you an email.
hugs
darlene

I have learned that to have a good friend is the purest of all God's gifts, for it is a love that has no exchange of payment.
by Frances Farmer
Go to Top of Page

farmmilkmama
True Blue Farmgirl

2027 Posts

Amy
Central MN
USA
2027 Posts

Posted - Sep 29 2012 :  04:40:03 AM  Show Profile
This was the fabulous box I received yesterday from my swap partner Deanna (Country Teacher). Isn't it great? The boys and I had so much fun decorating with the things she sent, we ate the candy while we did it and it was great! The candle she sent smells just like one my mom had when we were little and I love it...and I'm super excited about the socks because my boys and I have the same size feet and always steal my socks...but they won't be able to sneak away with these!!

--* FarmMilkMama *--

Farmgirl Sister #1086

Be yourself.
Everyone else is already taken.
-Oscar Wilde

www.farmfoodmama.blogspot.com

www.thehmmmschoolingmom.blogspot.com

www.amydingmann.com
Go to Top of Page

musicmommy
True Blue Farmgirl

430 Posts

Wendy
Oregon
USA
430 Posts

Posted - Sep 29 2012 :  2:50:02 PM  Show Profile
Thank you so much Karen!!!!! The basket you sent me was perfect for my family. As we were going through all the goodies, my boys said it felt like a never ending basket of fun.

I really do appreciate all you put into it. Fun crafty stuff, decorations, cute things to wear, stuff for my kitchen and spray for my house(definitely appreciated with a house of all boys).

One good thing about music, when it hits you, you feel no pain.
Bob Marley

www.becomingwendy.wordpress.com
Go to Top of Page

darlenelovesart
True Blue Farmgirl

7581 Posts

darlene
Loleta California
USA
7581 Posts

Posted - Sep 29 2012 :  3:00:10 PM  Show Profile
Neat stuff!

by Frances Farmer
Go to Top of Page

sassynrob
True Blue Farmgirl

304 Posts

Shelly
Shepherd MI
USA
304 Posts

Posted - Sep 29 2012 :  6:33:23 PM  Show Profile
Alissa I am glad you received my package. The salt and pepper shakers and the candy dishes were used at my wedding reception. I have about 30 pairs of each left :)The cookie cutter was a gift for each person who came to the reception. We wrapped them with fall ribbon and attached a little thank-you note to each one. I hope you enjoy it all.

www.foreverlovecreations.com

www.countrymommawithlotsofdreams.wordpress.com
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 6 *Farmgirl Swap: Previous Topic Fall Basket Swap!Did you mail! Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page