Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password        REGISTER
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Chat Forum
 **MaryJanesFarm Products & Merchandise
 Outrageous Oatmeal is outrageously delicious!
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author **MaryJanesFarm Products & Merchandise: Previous Topic Outrageous Oatmeal is outrageously delicious! Next Topic  

Hideaway Farmgirl
True Blue Farmgirl

1553 Posts

Jo
Virginia
USA
1553 Posts

Posted - Sep 25 2006 :  06:31:12 AM  Show Profile
Just wanted to share with you all that DH and I tried the Outrageous Oatmeal this weekend...delicious! Cranberries and sunflower seeds are wonderful. The two-serving size of the pouch was just the right proportions. We also noticed that the oatmeal did not "wear off" soon, as we usually get hungry for an early lunch on the days we have oatmeal.

DH loves oatmeal and he was just a little put off by the pouch preparation, (hasn't seen me do that before) but he ate every bit and gave me the go ahead to get more.

Question: Does MJF sell this in bulk? Do you think you will be adding other combinations; such as raisins and walnuts, etc. etc.?

Thanks,

Jo

BlueApple
True Blue Farmgirl

430 Posts

Julia
Oregon
USA
430 Posts

Posted - Sep 25 2006 :  07:06:27 AM  Show Profile  Send BlueApple an AOL message
Sounds delicious - I'll have to give it a try!

Julia
BlueApple Farm
Go to Top of Page

Aunt Jenny
True Blue Farmgirl

11381 Posts

Jenny
middle of Utah
USA
11381 Posts

Posted - Sep 25 2006 :  09:48:24 AM  Show Profile
Oh...I love it too!! I think it IS sold in bulk on the website! Good good stuff!!

Jenny in Utah
Inside me there is a skinny woman crying to get out...but I can usually shut her up with cookies
http://www.auntjennysworld.blogspot.com/ visit my little online shop at www.auntjenny.etsy.com
Go to Top of Page

Libbie
Farmgirl Connection Cultivator

3579 Posts

Anne E.
Elsinore Utah
USA
3579 Posts

Posted - Sep 28 2006 :  11:13:40 PM  Show Profile
I like that one, also - but I have to say that my favorite is the "Hot n' Creamy Cereal." It has flax seeds in it and is cinnamon-y and really tasty!

XOXO, Libbie

"Nothing is worth more than this day." - Goethe
Go to Top of Page

Hideaway Farmgirl
True Blue Farmgirl

1553 Posts

Jo
Virginia
USA
1553 Posts

Posted - Oct 03 2006 :  05:50:21 AM  Show Profile
Yum, I will try the Hot n' Creamy Cereal in my next order. Thanks for the tip, Libbie.

Jo
Go to Top of Page
  **MaryJanesFarm Products & Merchandise: Previous Topic Outrageous Oatmeal is outrageously delicious! Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page