Nancy Gartenman
True Blue Farmgirl

9093 Posts

Nancy
West Seneca New York
USA
9093 Posts

Posted - Sep 24 2006 :  09:46:47 AM  Show Profile
Got my really cute blue apron from Tasha a few days ago. It is so cute, you can see it on her blog. She also sent me some tea, and a quart stone for unconditional love,intuition,openness of the heart and balancing of emotions. Tasha put these in the apron pocket. Tasha said the tea leaves are the kind she reads but I think I will just drink them. I'am not fooling around with the stone though, put that in a little dish in my bedroom. Pick it up once in a while and rub it, its so smooth. So thankyou to Tasha what a nice trade.
NANCY JO

GaiasRose
True Blue Farmgirl

2552 Posts

Tasha-Rose
St. Paul Minnesota
2552 Posts

Posted - Sep 24 2006 :  11:19:57 AM  Show Profile
I am glad you like it. I would like to see a picture of you in it, if you can. There is a small story behind the Rose Quartz I sent. I had a dream one night that I needed a Rose Quartz. I live in an area where things like that are not too easily come across. Well, I had it in my mind because the dream was sooooo vivid and there was a NEED for these rocks.

I was out one day in town and I stopped in at a little bookstore that I didn't even know we had and lo and behold, they had the Rose Quartz that I had dreamed of and so I bought 4 of them. I have used them when I went into a house that had some not so nice energy in it. My friend and I swept it clean. I have given them to a ocuple of people that either exuded those attributes or needed those attributes.

Nancy, you exude those attributes to me and this is the reason you have one!!

~*~Brightest Blessings~*~
Tasha-Rose
blog: http://gaiarose.wordpress.com
Go to Top of Page

Nancy Gartenman
True Blue Farmgirl

9093 Posts

Nancy
West Seneca New York
USA
9093 Posts

Posted - Sep 24 2006 :  12:12:39 PM  Show Profile
THAT IS SO SWEET TASHA, THANKYOU SO MUCH. I'AM SMILING!!
NANCY JO
Go to Top of Page
  *Farmgirl Barter™: Previous Topic MY NEW BLUE APRON Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page