Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Fabulous Farm Collectibles
 *Farmgirl Swap
 * Jean HALLOWEEN Pocket* PARTNERS POSTED
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author *Farmgirl Swap: Previous Topic * Jean HALLOWEEN Pocket* PARTNERS POSTED Next Topic
Page: of 9

hummingbirdjoy
True Blue Farmgirl

1217 Posts

Linda
Washington State
USA
1217 Posts

Posted - Sep 06 2012 :  10:52:53 AM  Show Profile
I'm so glad you liked it Jill. I'll let you know when your's
arrives here. What a fun exchange, thanks Beth.

What I make with my
hands, I give with my heart ....
Go to Top of Page

Bushel n Peck
True Blue Farmgirl

251 Posts

Tracy
Truly MT
USA
251 Posts

Posted - Sep 06 2012 :  11:14:53 AM  Show Profile
Leslie,
I received my pocket! Cute Cute Cute!
I'll post a pic as soon as I can.
Yours is being worked on :) Thank you so much for the nice pocket and goodies.

my blog: http://bushelnpeck.blogspot.com

I sing because I'm happy; I sing because I'm free!
His eye is on the sparrow, and I know He watches over me.

Edited by - Bushel n Peck on Sep 06 2012 11:16:09 AM
Go to Top of Page

marlee
True Blue Farmgirl

1650 Posts

Marlene
DeRidder Louisiana
1650 Posts

Posted - Sep 06 2012 :  1:46:16 PM  Show Profile
Whoohoo!! Shanda I got my package Today. And I LOVE it. Did you take a pic of it. I love it, the pocket is just so cute and i love that you crochet around it . It was kind of red and burgendy,the little pumpkin on it. Is that paint? The two patches boy you do pretty work. The yellow hand towel it the pumkin and Friends stitched under it. And no body better touch my hand towel is all I can say. The Body Spray is Twilight Mist and that smell so good and my little plastic pumkin with a flourescent tube that I want to crack so it will glow. And last A bag of candy YUMMY. That will be in my secret hiding place. Shanda! Thank you so much for all the goodies I was doing the Happy Dance all the way back from the mailbox. My cat Sox was watching me with the look of, " what is wrong with my Mommy". LOL
Thank You for being my swapping partner Shanda it was so much fun!! WHoohoo!!!!

Hugs , Hugs, Hugs Marlee

God is the painter, he paints the picture. And his son builds it, for he is the Master Carpenter!
Go to Top of Page

desperadosdream
True Blue Farmgirl

197 Posts

Malena
Versailles Indiana
USA
197 Posts

Posted - Sep 06 2012 :  1:55:14 PM  Show Profile

Beth, I couldn't believe how quickly I received my pocket. It is just adorable and I loved the stuffing goodies. It was funny, the kids were all around when I opened it along with my oldest daughters boyfriend and my oldest said "Oh awesome earrings..I'm claiming those" and she did. Then my little girl said mom I'll take the pencils and the stamp since Kristen got the earrings. My "future son-in-law is smelling the soap and he says boy that soap smells really good. My very favorite item besides the pocket itself was the little black bird and that clothespin was so unique. I've never seen anything like that before. So all around it was a hit with everyone! When I gathered my goodies back up to take pictures they mysteriously disappeared (in a trunk under my bed)darn varmints can get their own goodies.. Mamas don't usually get to have treats and this one is mine, mine, mine! Thank you so much I hope you will like yours as well as I do mine.
Bless your heart for hosting, this was a lot of fun.

Malena
Go to Top of Page

Beth Jones
True Blue Farmgirl

3196 Posts

beth
tallassee alabama
3196 Posts

Posted - Sep 06 2012 :  2:26:21 PM  Show Profile
So glad you got yours...I hope Judy gets hers soon....It was fun finding things for you!! Even though it sounds like some others joined in!! haha!!! have a wonderful weekend and Happy Fall!! Smiles, Beth

Also, I received the one you made, Malena and I got the one Judy sent me...If it is ok, I want to wait for a few days to open mine...I love to look at the package!! That's sort of weird I know!! hehe

You can never be to kind!
Go to Top of Page

fille de ferme
True Blue Farmgirl

2344 Posts

Madeline
Meadow Lands Pa.
USA
2344 Posts

Posted - Sep 06 2012 :  3:14:52 PM  Show Profile
OHHH!!! Really GREAT pockets ;) Thanks for sharing :)

KEEP A SMILE IN YOUR HEART...
Go to Top of Page

delicia
True Blue Farmgirl

917 Posts

delicia
cincinnati ohio
USA
917 Posts

Posted - Sep 06 2012 :  3:44:22 PM  Show Profile
I love the black cat. So creative and cute. Everyone is doing such a great job on these pockets.
Go to Top of Page

shanda
True Blue Farmgirl

522 Posts

Shanda
Broken Bow OK
USA
522 Posts

Posted - Sep 06 2012 :  6:05:05 PM  Show Profile
I'm so glad you liked it Marlee! It was alot of fun to make.

Shanda

Farmgirl #4233
Go to Top of Page

heritagehunter
True Blue Farmgirl

207 Posts

Julie
La Salle Co
USA
207 Posts

Posted - Sep 08 2012 :  08:28:31 AM  Show Profile
Brenda, I mailed out your package today. You should get it by Wednesday.

Go to Top of Page

jill skane
True Blue Farmgirl

853 Posts

jill lillian
stacyville maine
USA
853 Posts

Posted - Sep 12 2012 :  07:26:40 AM  Show Profile
Linda, checking to see if you received your pocket yet.
Jill Lillian
Go to Top of Page

Madelena
True Blue Farmgirl

1919 Posts

Mary
Central TX
USA
1919 Posts

Posted - Sep 12 2012 :  07:30:13 AM  Show Profile
Star.. Did you get your pocket yet.. Mailed it last week. Hope you will like it !

MJ

"There is no unbelief: Whoever plants a seed beneath the sod and waits to see it push away the clod, he trusts in God." (Kate Douglas Wiggin)
Go to Top of Page

brightmeadow
True Blue Farmgirl

2045 Posts

Brenda
Lucas Ohio
USA
2045 Posts

Posted - Sep 12 2012 :  10:06:54 AM  Show Profile
Julie,
I did receive the pocket! I was so delighted with all the treasures you sent, It was a "treat" not a "trick" for sure! Yours will be coming soon.

Girls, here is Julie's so generous package (minus the candy bars that disappeared first!)

You shall eat the fruit of the labor of your hands - You shall be happy and it shall be well with you. -Psalm 128.2
Visit my blogs at http://brightmeadowfarms.blogspot.com (farming) http://brightmeadowknits.blogspot.com (knitting) or my homepage at http://home.earthlink.net/~brightmeadow
Go to Top of Page

hummingbirdjoy
True Blue Farmgirl

1217 Posts

Linda
Washington State
USA
1217 Posts

Posted - Sep 12 2012 :  12:26:38 PM  Show Profile
No Jill, I haven't received your package yet but I'll check
today and let you know.

What I make with my
hands, I give with my heart ....
Go to Top of Page

Bushel n Peck
True Blue Farmgirl

251 Posts

Tracy
Truly MT
USA
251 Posts

Posted - Sep 12 2012 :  3:03:42 PM  Show Profile
Ack! mt laptop died and I have to beg borrow and steal to get access to the internet
I'm sorry I can't post a picture of Leslie's (EROWEASE) pocket at this time. It's really cute, (trust me)!

my blog: http://bushelnpeck.blogspot.com

I sing because I'm happy; I sing because I'm free!
His eye is on the sparrow, and I know He watches over me.

Edited by - Bushel n Peck on Sep 12 2012 3:06:33 PM
Go to Top of Page

star-schipp
True Blue Farmgirl

942 Posts

Starletta
Middletown Indiana
USA
942 Posts

Posted - Sep 13 2012 :  10:16:26 AM  Show Profile
Look at what I got in the mail from Madelena. I love it all - thank you so much!

If you can't feed one hundred people, then just feed one. -Mother Teresa

Star - farmgirl sister #1927

Master Food Preserver
Go to Top of Page

darlenelovesart
True Blue Farmgirl

7583 Posts

darlene
Loleta California
USA
7583 Posts

Posted - Sep 13 2012 :  1:41:52 PM  Show Profile
Hi Karen,
Thanks again for the pocket. i will get some pictures taken soon and get them up on the screen soon.
I love it.
hugs
darlene

I have learned that to have a good friend is the purest of all God's gifts, for it is a love that has no exchange of payment.
by Frances Farmer
Go to Top of Page

Beth Jones
True Blue Farmgirl

3196 Posts

beth
tallassee alabama
3196 Posts

Posted - Sep 13 2012 :  7:29:47 PM  Show Profile
I received the cutest spider jean pocket from Judy!!!! You just can't believe how cute it is!! She embroidered a halloween towel and a delicious recipe for sugar cookies, one of my personal favorites!! Inside the pocket,,there were spooky lizard lips andwitches toenails...OOOOOOOOHHHHHHH, I was so afraid!!! then, back to the pocket, there was an orange and black gingham ribbon handle with a ghosty watching all the good boys and girls...She made a most adorable Halloween card and wrote a precious letter about her Halloween traditions!!! Oh I hope she made a photo....Thank you so much, Judy....It was all just so special!! Smiles, Beth

You can never be to kind!
Go to Top of Page

country treasure
True Blue Farmgirl

452 Posts

judy
SK
Canada
452 Posts

Posted - Sep 13 2012 :  7:54:46 PM  Show Profile
Hi Beth!
Ladies, Beth & I agreed to open our treats tonight together which has been a hoooot!
Beth did a great spooky job on her pocket! What goodies too! I know it's strange but I collect clothespins. So was beyond thrilled to receive a different one! Cute little bird! The quilting fabric will find a special home! I'll put the little crow inside a fall wreath!
Thanks so much for your creation Beth!
My hat also goes off to Beth for sewing not one but three halloween outfits for her daughter & co workers to help cheer up sick kids! Great job Beth!!!!
Wishing you a very scaaaaaaaary Halloween & lots of treats! No tricks! LOL
Hugs Judy

country wishes!
Go to Top of Page

darlenelovesart
True Blue Farmgirl

7583 Posts

darlene
Loleta California
USA
7583 Posts

Posted - Sep 13 2012 :  9:45:43 PM  Show Profile
Here is a photo of the pocket and goodies that Karen sent to me on this swap.
Thanks again Karen.

There is a pin on the pocket that I can take off and where on a blouse or shirt. It really is pretty.
I love it...
darlene

I have learned that to have a good friend is the purest of all God's gifts, for it is a love that has no exchange of payment.
by Frances Farmer
Go to Top of Page

fille de ferme
True Blue Farmgirl

2344 Posts

Madeline
Meadow Lands Pa.
USA
2344 Posts

Posted - Sep 14 2012 :  03:04:32 AM  Show Profile
OH! my I so enjoy seeing everyone's pockets & goodies ;) Such wonderful creations ! Judy & Beth ~ What a GREAT idea to open & enjoy your pockets together :) In the book according to Maddie, you are both ANGELS :)

KEEP A SMILE IN YOUR HEART...
Go to Top of Page

lovinRchickens
True Blue Farmgirl

3440 Posts

Kelly
Pipe Creek Texas
USA
3440 Posts

Posted - Sep 14 2012 :  11:35:04 AM  Show Profile
Elizabeth...I received my pocket today and it is just darling. Love the pumpkin scrubbie and the stickers as well. Thank you so much.

Blessings
~Kelly~
Go to Top of Page

LightGreenThumb
True Blue Farmgirl

170 Posts

Elizabeth
Spokane WA
USA
170 Posts

Posted - Sep 15 2012 :  2:40:57 PM  Show Profile
Kelly,
So glad you liked it. I had such fun making it. Everyone is getting one for fall. What a fun swap, I hope we get to do pockets for other holidays!

Enjoy the season's change!
Blessings,

Elizabeth <><
Farmgirl #3091

Simplicity is Beautiful.
Go to Top of Page

lovinRchickens
True Blue Farmgirl

3440 Posts

Kelly
Pipe Creek Texas
USA
3440 Posts

Posted - Sep 16 2012 :  09:23:17 AM  Show Profile
Elizabeth
Yes I agree this was such a neat little swap. I would like another one for more Holidays as well, sure is a little addicting. Sure hope all that signind up were pleased with this one.

Blessings
~Kelly~
Go to Top of Page

brightmeadow
True Blue Farmgirl

2045 Posts

Brenda
Lucas Ohio
USA
2045 Posts

Posted - Sep 16 2012 :  7:11:04 PM  Show Profile
Did everyone notice that "Cloth Paper Scissors" has picked up on jeans pockets this month?

How cool is that?

You shall eat the fruit of the labor of your hands - You shall be happy and it shall be well with you. -Psalm 128.2
Visit my blogs at http://brightmeadowfarms.blogspot.com (farming) http://brightmeadowknits.blogspot.com (knitting) or my homepage at http://home.earthlink.net/~brightmeadow
Go to Top of Page

brightmeadow
True Blue Farmgirl

2045 Posts

Brenda
Lucas Ohio
USA
2045 Posts

Posted - Sep 16 2012 :  7:12:59 PM  Show Profile
PS. I sent out my package on Saturday to Julie in Colorado, the post office said it would be deliverd on Tuesday - watch for it!

Go to Top of Page
Page: of 9 *Farmgirl Swap: Previous Topic * Jean HALLOWEEN Pocket* PARTNERS POSTED Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page