Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Fabulous Farm Collectibles
 *Farmgirl Swap
 ** Chair Arm Sewing Center* CLOSED Partners assign
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page
Author *Farmgirl Swap: Previous Topic ** Chair Arm Sewing Center* CLOSED Partners assign Next Topic
Page: of 5

Jen Mackey
Farmgirl in Training

37 Posts

Jennifer
Hollansburg Ohio
USA
37 Posts

Posted - Sep 08 2012 :  09:15:53 AM  Show Profile
Beth, I sent yours out today and also sent you an email. Thanks.
Jen Mackey

Homespun Hospitality
Farmgirl #4218
Go to Top of Page

Beth Jones
True Blue Farmgirl

3196 Posts

beth
tallassee alabama
3196 Posts

Posted - Sep 08 2012 :  6:09:30 PM  Show Profile
Hi Jen, will mail yours out next week...Hope you like it!! Smiles

You can never be to kind!
Go to Top of Page

Killarney
True Blue Farmgirl

5140 Posts

Connie
Arlington TN
USA
5140 Posts

Posted - Sep 09 2012 :  07:36:08 AM  Show Profile
Sherry! Thank you so much!! I have never seen a Thumb pin cushion before and I love it, so tiny to sew!!Martha Stewart and Mary Jane would give you an A PLUS on your sewing! Also,I love the sewing goodies, I had neither of those and needed them both!! I'm off to work and taking it with me to show it off!! Big Hug! Connie

Imagine....#3392
Go to Top of Page

Beth Jones
True Blue Farmgirl

3196 Posts

beth
tallassee alabama
3196 Posts

Posted - Sep 09 2012 :  2:14:00 PM  Show Profile
So Cute~~

Go to Top of Page

laurzgot
True Blue Farmgirl

1685 Posts

Laurie
Alvin Texas
USA
1685 Posts

Posted - Sep 10 2012 :  07:36:27 AM  Show Profile
Debbie(Buzzin Bee), hope that everthing is alright with you and your family. It's been awhile since you were going to mail off the sewing caddy. Hope it did not get lost since I have not received it yet.
Blessings,
Laurie

"Smile and be yourself everyday"
Country girl at heart
Laurie

Aprons and More by Laurie is on my FB page
Go to Top of Page

Beth Jones
True Blue Farmgirl

3196 Posts

beth
tallassee alabama
3196 Posts

Posted - Sep 12 2012 :  06:27:09 AM  Show Profile
Bonnie, Have you gotten your arm chair caddy yet?? Hope so!!

Laurie, Yours is going out today!
I am sure you will hear from Debbie when she can..She is a most faithful swapper and we love her here on MJF!! Be safe Debbie!!

Jen, yours is going out today also!! Failed to get by the post office on Monday, but will mail it out today...Hope you like it!!

Go to Top of Page

Madelena
True Blue Farmgirl

1919 Posts

Mary
Central TX
USA
1919 Posts

Posted - Sep 12 2012 :  07:34:22 AM  Show Profile
Kammi.. Oh my gosh.. your arm chair caddie was sooo wonderful. I couldn't leave the Post Office without ripping open the package..and said to my self, I hope its fun and funky. SOOOO CUTE!

Girls.. It is geometric black patterns and wonderful dark purple accent panels. Did I mention I love purple !!. It goes so well in my "pink" room. Color combo is magenta pink, red, purple (honest, it's a color wheel thing). Most of the accent are in wall accessories.. Also noted Black being the color that makes everything pop !! If I can get a picture I will post it.

And Kammi, your sewing skills are outstanding.. AND I FORGOT TO MENTION THE SWEET STORK SCISSORS THAT WERE INCLUDED.

THANK YOU SOO SOO MUCH !! I LOVE IT !!

"There is no unbelief: Whoever plants a seed beneath the sod and waits to see it push away the clod, he trusts in God." (Kate Douglas Wiggin)
Go to Top of Page

Kammi
True Blue Farmgirl

105 Posts

Kim
Phoenix Az
USA
105 Posts

Posted - Sep 12 2012 :  09:32:41 AM  Show Profile
Madelena,

Most happy that you like it, also wanted to let you know that the pin cushion is filled with crushed walnut shells. I have taught classes on making "Make Do's". Years ago, well even now, we make pincushions out of what we have handy. My grandmother filled her's with crushed walnut shells. She had a walnut farm years ago. And it actually helps to keep the pins and needles sharp. I hope you enjoy.

Best always
Kammi
Farmgirl 4256

Remember… Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well-preserved body. Instead, you should slide in sideways, glass of wine in one hand and chocolate in the other, in a body thoroughly used up, worn out and screaming “Woohooo! What a ride!”

Go to Top of Page

sweettea59
True Blue Farmgirl

1243 Posts

Sherry
Longview Texas
USA
1243 Posts

Posted - Sep 13 2012 :  12:25:52 PM  Show Profile
Hi Connie, I received the arm chair caddy it is so cute. Love the apron fabric. And thanks for all the addies that you put in. Can always us the thread, scissors and buttons. Can never have to many needles. Thanks for everything. Have a great rest of the week. Look girls what I got!

Farmgirl Hugs & May all your Wishes come true.
Sherry
Farmgirl #2215
www.etsy.com/shop/markiebuck
Go to Top of Page

Beth Jones
True Blue Farmgirl

3196 Posts

beth
tallassee alabama
3196 Posts

Posted - Sep 14 2012 :  2:52:47 PM  Show Profile
Thanks Jen!! Received the sewing caddy today!! you did a great job for it being your first sewing effort! Thank you for the time and effort you put into it! Thanks also for the wonderful candle tarts! They smell yummy!! Two of my favorite flavors!! I love the figure buttons also!! So cute!! Thank you again!! Smiles, Beth

Go to Top of Page

buzzn bee
True Blue Farmgirl

1061 Posts

Deborah
Muncie Indiana
USA
1061 Posts

Posted - Sep 15 2012 :  5:49:51 PM  Show Profile
Laurie,

I am so glad you liked your armchair sewer. It was fun to make.
I also liked the fabric. I thought the little girls quilting and
sewing were so cute. I have made some of the mini aprons like the
pattern I sent to you. Everyone loves them. I think you will have
loads of fun making them as well. I am really enjoying the armchair sewer you made for me. Love it!

Blessings and Hugs!

Debbie H
Buzzn Bee
Go to Top of Page

darlenelovesart
True Blue Farmgirl

7621 Posts

darlene
Loleta California
USA
7621 Posts

Posted - Sep 16 2012 :  3:39:15 PM  Show Profile
That is so cute!

I have learned that to have a good friend is the purest of all God's gifts, for it is a love that has no exchange of payment.
by Frances Farmer
Go to Top of Page

Beth Jones
True Blue Farmgirl

3196 Posts

beth
tallassee alabama
3196 Posts

Posted - Sep 20 2012 :  07:36:31 AM  Show Profile
Hi Jen, Just checking to make sure your received yours....Hope you did....Smiles

Go to Top of Page

Jen Mackey
Farmgirl in Training

37 Posts

Jennifer
Hollansburg Ohio
USA
37 Posts

Posted - Oct 17 2012 :  6:46:25 PM  Show Profile
Hi Beth. Its been awhile since I have been on here. Lots of things going on with the family. Thank you so much for the caddy and all the things in it. I absolutely love it! I'm hoping I get better with my sewing projects. It was a lot of fun. Thank you so much for hosting it. Sorry it has taken me so long to get on here and thank you.
Jen

Homespun Hospitality
Farmgirl #4218
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 5 *Farmgirl Swap: Previous Topic ** Chair Arm Sewing Center* CLOSED Partners assign Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page