Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Fabulous Farm Collectibles
 *Farmgirl Barter™
 wanted: flower seeds of all kinds
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page
Author *Farmgirl Barter™: Previous Topic wanted: flower seeds of all kinds Next Topic
Page: of 2

Aunt Jenny
True Blue Farmgirl

11381 Posts

Jenny
middle of Utah
USA
11381 Posts

Posted - Oct 13 2006 :  10:01:20 PM  Show Profile
I never thought of doing the dishcloths with a knifty knitter..we have some here too..I will have to get the girls making some too. I keep circular needles and a ball of cotton yarn in a cute little cowgirl zip top pouch in the car for when I have to wait somewhere (soccer games, dentist or like that) and knit on a dishcloth when I can. I just start with 3 stitches and increase at the end of each row until as half done and then start decreasing at the end of each row until I am back to three stitches and bind off. Very mindless and I love the diagonal look. My sister sent one to me at Christmas that was a basket weave looking knitted one. I will have to ask for her pattern..cute too!!

Jenny in Utah
Inside me there is a skinny woman crying to get out...but I can usually shut her up with cookies
http://www.auntjennysworld.blogspot.com/ visit my little online shop at www.auntjenny.etsy.com
Go to Top of Page

Tina Michelle
True Blue Farmgirl

6948 Posts

Tina
sunshine state FL
USA
6948 Posts

Posted - Oct 13 2006 :  10:11:54 PM  Show Profile
I do not know how to knit or crochet..I do know how to do a simple crocher chain stitch..that's about all. My grandmother was a phenomenal crocheter..she used to crochet in the filet crocher style..lovely works.
I love to craft..but never learned how to crochet.
Wish I had..guess there is still time. But those nifty knitters are well..pretty nifty. and I'll use mine to make the cloths.

~Seize the Day! Live, Love, Laugh~
Go to Top of Page

Aunt Jenny
True Blue Farmgirl

11381 Posts

Jenny
middle of Utah
USA
11381 Posts

Posted - Oct 13 2006 :  10:20:33 PM  Show Profile
Oh I am sure it will work!! I wish we were closer..I would show you how to knit and crochet for sure. Crochet is easier to learn..in my opinion. Have fun!!

Jenny in Utah
Inside me there is a skinny woman crying to get out...but I can usually shut her up with cookies
http://www.auntjennysworld.blogspot.com/ visit my little online shop at www.auntjenny.etsy.com
Go to Top of Page

Tina Michelle
True Blue Farmgirl

6948 Posts

Tina
sunshine state FL
USA
6948 Posts

Posted - Oct 14 2006 :  09:33:28 AM  Show Profile
Alicia! I got the seeds today! Thank you! Thank You! THank You! Am working on your tea towel. Will have it out by Monday!

Go to Top of Page

LadyCrystal
True Blue Farmgirl

593 Posts

Alicia
Rhode Island
USA
593 Posts

Posted - Oct 14 2006 :  12:28:27 PM  Show Profile
Your welcome.
Alica

http://fromcitytocountrygirl.blogspot.com/
follow your dreams
Go to Top of Page

Terre
True Blue Farmgirl

97 Posts

Indiana
USA
97 Posts

Posted - Oct 14 2006 :  1:33:08 PM  Show Profile
Hi Tina Michelle! Could you use some Cosmos and Zinnia seeds? I have 4 pkgs of Zinnia's and 1 pkg of Cosmos. I got to plant this summer and didn't and now is too late to do in Indiana. I'd like for them to bloom somewhere :)

Be true in heart.
Go to Top of Page

Tina Michelle
True Blue Farmgirl

6948 Posts

Tina
sunshine state FL
USA
6948 Posts

Posted - Oct 14 2006 :  3:38:28 PM  Show Profile
Hi Terre,
I always have room for cosmos. THey are one of my favorites. They are terrific subjects for photography!
As are the zinnias. I planted zinnias for the first time this year..and oh my..I wish I had met those beauties earlier..I am hooked..they come in such a wide variety of colors..love them..so yes! I'd love to give them a home. Please let me know what you'd like in exchange..tea towel or matted floral image please.
THank you!
~Tina

Edited by - Tina Michelle on Oct 14 2006 3:40:31 PM
Go to Top of Page

Tina Michelle
True Blue Farmgirl

6948 Posts

Tina
sunshine state FL
USA
6948 Posts

Posted - Oct 14 2006 :  3:41:39 PM  Show Profile
Terre... sent you a email. check your spam filter.sometimes the emails get caught in that. Tina

Go to Top of Page

Terre
True Blue Farmgirl

97 Posts

Indiana
USA
97 Posts

Posted - Oct 15 2006 :  12:58:20 PM  Show Profile
Hi! I checked my email, but couldn't find as spam or otherwise. If you want to email me at ask4arn@insightbb.com--- I can get your address so I can send you the seeds. I'd like one of your tea towels. They're cute!

Be true in heart.
Go to Top of Page

Tina Michelle
True Blue Farmgirl

6948 Posts

Tina
sunshine state FL
USA
6948 Posts

Posted - Oct 15 2006 :  1:05:53 PM  Show Profile
that's weird..I try to email through the site here and it sometimes gets through and sometimes doesn't. have had some of the gals say it gets caught in their junk mail file.
Anyhow sent you another email.

Go to Top of Page

Tina Michelle
True Blue Farmgirl

6948 Posts

Tina
sunshine state FL
USA
6948 Posts

Posted - Oct 15 2006 :  1:17:54 PM  Show Profile
special note:
*** after this batch of 3 seeds swaps I am currently doing.. I will take a short break on offering the tea towels..but the matted floral images are still available for trade for seeds.
(I just have alot of crafting to get done before the holidays..thanks for understanding)

I will have the tea towels available again though..just not until next year.
Thanks Gals!

Go to Top of Page

Tina Michelle
True Blue Farmgirl

6948 Posts

Tina
sunshine state FL
USA
6948 Posts

Posted - Nov 06 2006 :  11:38:13 AM  Show Profile
Amie C, recieved the seeds today..thank you.(sent you the photo so we are even)
Diane(daisyfarm) your tea towel has been sent.

Susan Armstrong..your teatowel has been sent.

Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 *Farmgirl Barter™: Previous Topic wanted: flower seeds of all kinds Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page