Save Password        REGISTER
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Chat Forum
 Here's to Your Health
 Is anybody else using this tracker
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Here's to Your Health: Previous Topic Is anybody else using this tracker Next Topic  

knittingmom
True Blue Farmgirl

665 Posts

AnneMarie
Edmonton Alberta
Canada
665 Posts

Posted - Jun 26 2012 :  4:22:56 PM  Show Profile
I've started using My Fitness Pal online and find it really easy to use. A friend of mine lost 50lbs using this and another gal at work lost 30.

Farmgirl Sister #3759

"There is no foot so small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world"

"The things that matter most are not really things after all"

musicmommy
True Blue Farmgirl

430 Posts

Wendy
Oregon
USA
430 Posts

Posted - Jun 26 2012 :  5:56:16 PM  Show Profile
Yes! I've lost 50 pounds over the past year. The wait came off when I was using My Fitness Pal because it really kept things honest for me. I haven't been tracking for a while, but need to get back into it because I've gained a little back and I still have 30 to go!

I love having it on my phone also because I can scan my food in and don't have to search for it. There is also a recipe area where you can input the recipe and figure out how much you had and it calculates the nutrition factor.

Have you set up an account? You can friend people on there to encourage and support each other.

One good thing about music, when it hits you, you feel no pain.
Bob Marley

www.becomingwendy.wordpress.com
Go to Top of Page

countrymommy85
True Blue Farmgirl

898 Posts

Krystle
MT
USA
898 Posts

Posted - Jul 02 2012 :  06:36:35 AM  Show Profile
My sister uses it and she likes it except for the fact it won't let her have a half of a serving unless she enters it manually... She actually found that a good reason not to even eat the half serving :) Good luck!!

Mothers are those wonderful people who can get up in the morning before the smell of coffee. ~Author Unknown

http://countryrenaissance.blogspot.com
http://www.etsy.com/shop/SunflowersAndHoney
Go to Top of Page

Farmer Judy
True Blue Farmgirl

433 Posts

Judy
North Aurora IL
USA
433 Posts

Posted - Jul 02 2012 :  10:42:10 AM  Show Profile
I've used spark people in the past and it really helped me keep in mind my goal. It tracks you food and excersize and has special trackers you can use for other items like blood pressure, steps, water, helpings of veggies per day you can make whatever you are working on a goal. Plus it is free and even has a mobile site. sparkspeople.com

God bless,

Judy
Farmgirl #3666

Born a city girl but a farm girl at heart!

http://farmtimes.blogspot.com/
Go to Top of Page
  Here's to Your Health: Previous Topic Is anybody else using this tracker Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page