CabinCreek-Kentucky
True Blue Farmgirl

8529 Posts

Frannie
Green County Kentucky
USA
8529 Posts

Posted - Sep 21 2006 :  1:00:26 PM  Show Profile
oh my .. i am sooooooo excited .. again and again!

Grand-daughter, Jennie Catherine, Angel Fairie .. (19 years old) just called .. she is on her way to the hospital to have a little GREAT GRANDSON for me!!!!!! two angel-babies in one week! i am overwhelmed with joy! xoxo

True Friends, Frannie

CABIN CREEK FARM
KENTUCKY

berries
True Blue Farmgirl

475 Posts

gloria g
Florida
USA
475 Posts

Posted - Sep 21 2006 :  2:05:51 PM  Show Profile
Oh Frannie, you are truly blessed.....thanks for sharing!

love, gloria g. Richards, TX

strawberry fields forever and ever!
Go to Top of Page

Nancy Gartenman
True Blue Farmgirl

9093 Posts

Nancy
West Seneca New York
USA
9093 Posts

Posted - Sep 21 2006 :  4:46:58 PM  Show Profile
GREAT NEWS FRANNIE, MY TWO YOUNGEST GRAND DAUGHTERS ARE NINE DAYS APART, A WHOLE LOT TO TAKE IN. VERY EXCITING. GOTTA LOVE THOSE LITLLE TINY ONES.
NANCY JO
Go to Top of Page

BarefootGoatGirl
True Blue Farmgirl

1495 Posts

Corrine
North Carolina
USA
1495 Posts

Posted - Sep 21 2006 :  4:57:07 PM  Show Profile  Send BarefootGoatGirl a Yahoo! Message
congratulations to the grannies and great grannies!

'
Be thou diligent to know the state of thy flocks, and look well to thy herds. Proverbs 27:23
Go to Top of Page

Linda Houston
True Blue Farmgirl

538 Posts

Linda
Lake Charles Louisiana
USA
538 Posts

Posted - Sep 23 2006 :  02:46:06 AM  Show Profile
Isn't being a grandmother wonderful. I had heard that all of my life and now that I have experienced it--WOW !!!! in fact, I have experienced it 8 times. My grandchildren range from 20-6 months and each one brings something special to me.

When I was younger I would hear women talk about their grandchildren and think, "I will NEVER be like them." What is that quote, "When you spit in the air, it will come right back at you". I don't bore people, but I do love those children. I thank my God for them every day.

Congrats, Frannie---Blessings to all of you
Go to Top of Page

CabinCreek-Kentucky
True Blue Farmgirl

8529 Posts

Frannie
Green County Kentucky
USA
8529 Posts

Posted - Sep 23 2006 :  04:28:20 AM  Show Profile
thanks again and again gurlfrenz .. and oh my linda .. i do think i might be at that 'boring everyone' stage right now!!! but if i start to see someone's eyes glaze over or eyes roll back in their heads .. or eyelids flutter and flap .. i shall truly try to 'change the subject'. ha! i guess cyberspace is great .. cuz that way ... if and when we don't want to read sumpthin' .. all we have to do is as the olde song sez: 'just pass on byyyyyy'. meanwhile, i guess i can't help gushing!!

actually, i LOVE hearing about the children and grandchildren and families of others ... makes me feel even closer as a friend. xoxo

True Friends, Frannie

CABIN CREEK FARM
KENTUCKY

Go to Top of Page

katiedid
True Blue Farmgirl

601 Posts

Kate
West Jordan Utah
USA
601 Posts

Posted - Sep 23 2006 :  1:44:54 PM  Show Profile
If there is something that deserves gushing, it is definately a nice life....How blessed you are!
Kate

http://theknifemakerswife.blogspot.com/2006/07/knifemakers-wife.html
Go to Top of Page

Kelly43
True Blue Farmgirl

349 Posts

NJ
USA
349 Posts

Posted - Sep 24 2006 :  05:55:22 AM  Show Profile
Frannie, gush away!!! I have been looking forward to these two babies being born, I'm so happy for you!!! Let us know how everything is going and share pics when you get the chance.
Kel
Go to Top of Page

CabinCreek-Kentucky
True Blue Farmgirl

8529 Posts

Frannie
Green County Kentucky
USA
8529 Posts

Posted - Sep 24 2006 :  09:53:40 AM  Show Profile
oh sweetie pies .. i will drown you in photos soon's i get home to my own computer!!! little Andrew Jordan came in even smaller than teensy sofia cathereine .. which really surprized us all. granddaughter jennifer was about two weeks early (her first child) as was daughter wednesday two weeks early (second child) .. Jennifer is larger than Wednesday ... so somehow, we though Andew would be the larger of the two babies!

Another new baby girl was born to Frank's (Wednesday's husband) brother and sister in law ... she was very tiny ... they actually took her about a week early because for some reason they felt she was not gaining in weight while in the womb. turns out .. one nurse told her she had the smallest placenta she had evr seen. she is healthy by still very tiny.
and two other babies were born to the family (frank's side) in the last month too! it is RAINING babies in toledo .. i am NOT going to 'drink the water'!!!

True Friends, Frannie

CABIN CREEK FARM
KENTUCKY

Go to Top of Page
  Across the Fence: Previous Topic Blessings from Heaven!!! Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page