oldbittyhen
True Blue Farmgirl

1511 Posts

tina
quartz hill ca
USA
1511 Posts

Posted - Jun 01 2012 :  3:18:38 PM  Show Profile
106 yesterday and 107 today, way to hot, this early, we usually don't get this hot till August, so either we are going to have a very long hot summer, or an early Fall/winter....

"Knowlege is knowing that a tomato is a fruit, Wisdom is not putting it in a fruit salad"

Bear5
True Blue Farmgirl

13055 Posts

Louisiana/Texas
USA
13055 Posts

Posted - Jun 02 2012 :  6:28:41 PM  Show Profile
That is super hot, Tina! I hope you're drinking lots of water while working outside. We were in the high 80s today. Maybe it'll rain soon and cool things off for you. Hugs.
Marly

"It's only when we truly know and understand that we have a limited time on earth- and that we have no way of knowing when our time is up- that we will begin to live each day to the fullest, as if it was the only one we had." Elisabeth Kurler-Ross
Go to Top of Page

Dorinda
True Blue Farmgirl

1023 Posts

Dorinda
St. Cloud Florida
USA
1023 Posts

Posted - Jun 06 2012 :  8:00:49 PM  Show Profile
That is really hot. It was 96 here monday and I thought I was going to have a heat stroke. Some one ask me was I going to plant summer squash and okra and I told them no it is to hot. I think I will get my sewing out and stay in for the summer. Thats kind of funny if you think about it. You northern gals stay in all winter and sew or craft. Us southern gals stay in out of the heat all summer and do the same thing. LOL

Seize The Day!
Dorinda
Go to Top of Page

Bear5
True Blue Farmgirl

13055 Posts

Louisiana/Texas
USA
13055 Posts

Posted - Jun 06 2012 :  9:50:29 PM  Show Profile
The high temperature today was 97! The humidity was almost unbearable.... It has to be a lot hotter than that for me not to play outside.
Marly

"It's only when we truly know and understand that we have a limited time on earth- and that we have no way of knowing when our time is up- that we will begin to live each day to the fullest, as if it was the only one we had." Elisabeth Kurler-Ross
Go to Top of Page
  Weather Report: Previous Topic OMG!!!! it is really hot... Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page