Isagenix Mom
Farmgirl at Heart

7 Posts

Jackie
West Chester PA
USA
7 Posts

Posted - Sep 18 2006 :  6:13:09 PM  Show Profile
Hi, my name is Jackie and I am a mother of two great boys. I has been working for the last 9 years in "Corporate America" and found that time with my boys keeps slipping away. After an emergency hysterectomy three years I starting gaining weight. I found no luck on the latest and greatest weight loss programs, until I was introduced to Isagenix. Isagenix is a health and wellness system that cleanses your body of toxins. After 9 days I was 7 ˝ lbs lighter and the pounds still keep coming off.

My goals are to make America healthier, one person at a time, while showing them how to make up to $25,000 per WEEK on the commission plan, with little to no effort. My second goal is to stop working in “Corporate America” so I can spend more time with my husband and children.

Where am I 56 days later: 14 lbs and 9.5 inches smaller and still going down....

www.jackiemarchitell.isagenix.com
Jackie

Cleanse 4 Life and Happiness

Libbie
Farmgirl Connection Cultivator

3579 Posts

Anne E.
Elsinore Utah
USA
3579 Posts

Posted - Sep 24 2006 :  10:00:56 AM  Show Profile
Jackie - welcome to the 'Connection! Go ahead and hop on over to the Welcome Wagon and introduce yourself so we can all give you a proper farmgirl welcome -

XOXO, Libbie

"Nothing is worth more than this day." - Goethe
Go to Top of Page
  Entrepreneurship: Previous Topic Healthier and Wealthier Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page