Save Password        REGISTER
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Chat Forum
 Barnyard Buddies
 Who was it who lives in NM? Re: stolen gooseneck
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Barnyard Buddies: Previous Topic Who was it who lives in NM? Re: stolen gooseneck Next Topic  

goneriding
True Blue Farmgirl

1599 Posts

Winona
Central Oregon
USA
1599 Posts

Posted - May 14 2012 :  6:52:24 PM  Show Profile
I'm sorry, I don't remember who it was who lived in NM. My friend, who had posted on CL in Albuquerque (which I linked here), thinks her trailer is in NW Albuquerque. She was wondering if someone could do a drive-by and actually see the trailer. I guess she has an address. I forgot to ask her if she'd already asked the sheriff's department, but I'll find out.

I can put her in touch with you, through email, and then all particulars can be worked out, if anyone in ALB could do so.

My website: http://antlersantiqueswindchimes.weebly.com

goneriding
True Blue Farmgirl

1599 Posts

Winona
Central Oregon
USA
1599 Posts

Posted - May 15 2012 :  09:48:42 AM  Show Profile
I heard back from my friend about the stolen gooseneck. The sheriff's dept won't/can't help her. I can't link to the CL ad anymore. She keeps reposting it and it keeps getting flagged and removed by someone.

Oh, well, if someone is in the area and can drive by, I do have her email and will send it to whomever can do so.

Go to Top of Page

crittergranny
True Blue Farmgirl

1096 Posts

Laura
Lindrith NM
USA
1096 Posts

Posted - May 15 2012 :  10:46:00 AM  Show Profile
I am the one that is in NM. However I live 2 hours away from Albuquerque. I might be going down there next week or so to the vet. So I will be pulling a horse trailer, but I will be going to the north valley which is NW. It just depends on the address if I can drive by. I'm usually on a dead run when I go to town cause I'm either strapped with a horse trailer or have 6 months worth of business to get done. But if your friend wants to e-mail me maybe we can work something out. Yeah good luck with the Albuquerque Police. They don't show up for anything till an hour later. Just make sure your friend puts something I can recognize in the subject on an e-mail cause I get tons of spam that I just delete.
Laura

Horse poor in the boonies.

www.nmbarrelhorses.com
Go to Top of Page

goneriding
True Blue Farmgirl

1599 Posts

Winona
Central Oregon
USA
1599 Posts

Posted - May 15 2012 :  6:24:02 PM  Show Profile
Thank you very much!! I'll let her know asap. She sent me her email and I can't remember it but I'll get back to you.

Go to Top of Page

oldbittyhen
True Blue Farmgirl

1511 Posts

tina
quartz hill ca
USA
1511 Posts

Posted - May 15 2012 :  7:56:04 PM  Show Profile
I don't understand why the law won't help her, if it was stolen, and she has a police report, plus has the title...grand theft is grand theft...

"Knowlege is knowing that a tomato is a fruit, Wisdom is not putting it in a fruit salad"
Go to Top of Page

crittergranny
True Blue Farmgirl

1096 Posts

Laura
Lindrith NM
USA
1096 Posts

Posted - May 16 2012 :  11:08:54 AM  Show Profile
Albuquerque has a high crime rate and a lot of gangs and they don't think they need to bother with things like that.
Laura

Horse poor in the boonies.

www.nmbarrelhorses.com
Go to Top of Page

goneriding
True Blue Farmgirl

1599 Posts

Winona
Central Oregon
USA
1599 Posts

Posted - May 20 2012 :  07:07:47 AM  Show Profile
She didn't say why the sheriff dept wouldn't help, just that she tried and they brushed her off.

She has learned a lesson in entrusting her things to other people, no matter how good a 'friend'. I learned the same lesson quite a few years ago myself.

Go to Top of Page

queenmushroom
True Blue Farmgirl

985 Posts

Lorena
Centerville Me
USA
985 Posts

Posted - May 20 2012 :  10:40:29 AM  Show Profile
I like the sign my dad had posted once in his auto repair shop "Yes you can borrow the tools but the mechanic comes with them at $/hour." Sorry to hear about your horse trailer.

Lorie

Patience is worth a bushel of brains...from a chinese fortune cookie
Go to Top of Page
  Barnyard Buddies: Previous Topic Who was it who lives in NM? Re: stolen gooseneck Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page