Page: of 4

Kimarie91
True Blue Farmgirl

114 Posts

Kim
Tx
USA
114 Posts

Posted - May 21 2012 :  12:16:22 PM  Show Profile  Send Kimarie91 a Yahoo! Message
Hi Joan -

I sent you an email a few minutes ago. I did receive your mailart package and it is so beautiful. Thank you for the butterfly stitching kit as well! I am dropping yours at the post office today and apologize for being so late on it.

I am going to have to leave the mailart group for the rest of the year due to work, home and school schedules, but can't wait to see what everyone comes up with. Just haven't had as much time to get on the chat site much lately.

Go to Top of Page

BusyBeeMary
True Blue Farmgirl

178 Posts

Mary
Nampa Idaho
178 Posts

Posted - May 21 2012 :  2:44:06 PM  Show Profile  Send BusyBeeMary a Yahoo! Message
I just love this beaded felt blu bird of happiness book mark that came in the mail all the way from came from Michigan. Thank you Kathy. I will use it.

To Live a Full life one must LOVE MANY THINGS- Vincent Van Gogh

Mary Fitzpatrick
http//www.Thepurplecrazylady.blogspot.com
Go to Top of Page

debbies journey
True Blue Farmgirl

635 Posts

debbie
anchorage ak
USA
635 Posts

Posted - May 22 2012 :  10:48:04 AM  Show Profile
Hi Billie Jo
I recieved a wonderful box of goodies from you and the cute card was signed your secret sister.
So I'm wondering if you'ld like me to send the box back to you or forward to your secret sister?
It's the heaviest mail art I've ever recieved!!!!
Thanks, Debbie
Go to Top of Page

Marti732
True Blue Farmgirl

398 Posts

Marti
Breckenridge Michigan
USA
398 Posts

Posted - May 22 2012 :  3:10:41 PM  Show Profile
Vickie H. I received your mail art today and love it! thank you so much! I love it. The journal will come in handy to keep notes and make lil drawings of my ideas. Bless you Sister!

Marti
Farmgirl #2684

Words and hearts should be treated with care, for words when spoken and hearts when broken, are the hardest things to repair.
Go to Top of Page

montanafarmgirl
Farmgirl in Training

45 Posts

Vickie Harrell
Bigfork Montana
USA
45 Posts

Posted - May 22 2012 :  3:32:07 PM  Show Profile
So glad you like it...Blessings to you as well my sister !

Farmgirl Blessings
Farmgirl # 2554
Vickie
Go to Top of Page

HepKitten
True Blue Farmgirl

103 Posts

Kristen
Augusta MI
USA
103 Posts

Posted - May 23 2012 :  05:16:29 AM  Show Profile
Elizabeth - I'm sorry for the delay in posting, but I wanted to let you know I received your card. Beautiful job! You're very talented! Thank you so much for being my mail art swap partner. :)

Kristen - Farmgirl Sister #3858
www.farmgirlsister.blogspot.com
www.rustymoonhomestead.blogspot.com
Go to Top of Page

cowgirlandboys
True Blue Farmgirl

308 Posts

Rachael
Missouri
USA
308 Posts

Posted - May 23 2012 :  2:44:11 PM  Show Profile
Kris Bulla, your mail art was mailed today and should be there in two days. Sorry for the delay!

love love love! rachael
Go to Top of Page

Simple Living
True Blue Farmgirl

1402 Posts

Joan
Staten Island NY
USA
1402 Posts

Posted - May 25 2012 :  10:48:27 AM  Show Profile
Yay, received my mail art from Kim. Love the theme, thank you.

A Friend is Someone who Reaches for your Hand, But Touches your Heart!
Farmgirl #3842
Go to Top of Page

LadyInRed
True Blue Farmgirl

6740 Posts

PeggyAnn
Vancouver WA
USA
6740 Posts

Posted - May 26 2012 :  09:36:51 AM  Show Profile
Christine Wolfe...have you received my Mail-Art yet? I sent it 11 days ago.
Wanting to make sure you got it.

blessings,
peggy

Farmgirl #1326
http://ladyinredsite.blogspot.com

"Leave Your Cares Behind...Join Us On The Porch"

"I'm only as strong as the caffeine I drink, the hair-spray I use and the Girlfriends that I have."

When I was a lonely wallflower, Jesus asked me to dance. Then he asked me to be His!
Go to Top of Page

cowgirlandboys
True Blue Farmgirl

308 Posts

Rachael
Missouri
USA
308 Posts

Posted - May 27 2012 :  4:59:06 PM  Show Profile

Hi everyone!
I was finally able to locate my camera somewhere in my teenager's room so I could share a picture of the wonderful mail art I received from Judy. It is so awesome and I don't think the picture shows how the cool detail work. Thanks so much Judy!

Rachael

Happy Trails!

Rachael
Farmgirl Sister #535
Go to Top of Page

LadyInRed
True Blue Farmgirl

6740 Posts

PeggyAnn
Vancouver WA
USA
6740 Posts

Posted - May 28 2012 :  12:33:05 AM  Show Profile
Lucky girl you Rachael!!! Judy my friend you did an awesome job on your Mail-Art!!!

Love and hugs,
Peggy (Red)

Farmgirl #1326

"I'm only as strong as the caffeine I drink, the hair-spray I use and the Girlfriends that I have."

When I was a lonely wallflower, Jesus asked me to dance. Then he asked me to be His!
Go to Top of Page

country treasure
True Blue Farmgirl

452 Posts

judy
SK
Canada
452 Posts

Posted - May 29 2012 :  06:32:05 AM  Show Profile
Hey Red!!
Thanks
Huge Hugs to you!!
Judy

country wishes!
Go to Top of Page

chip
True Blue Farmgirl

52 Posts

Chris
Austin Tx
USA
52 Posts

Posted - May 29 2012 :  1:26:51 PM  Show Profile  Send chip a Yahoo! Message
Jessie Mae in saint johns, mi

I'm in kansas for 6 weeks & your mail art is probably waiting in texas. I'll try to get my son to mail it to me. Thanks in advance & I bet it's great simply cuz you're a farmgirl sister. Thanks again........ chris

"Happiness is like a butterfly. The more you chase it, the more it will allude you. But if you turn your attention to something else, it comes and softly sits on your shoulder."

Countdown to Kansas!
Go to Top of Page

chip
True Blue Farmgirl

52 Posts

Chris
Austin Tx
USA
52 Posts

Posted - May 29 2012 :  1:28:02 PM  Show Profile  Send chip a Yahoo! Message
Jessie Mae in saint johns, mi

I'm in kansas for 6 weeks & your mail art is probably waiting in texas. I'll try to get my son to mail it to me. Thanks in advance & I bet it's great simply cuz you're a farmgirl sister. Thanks again........ chris

"Happiness is like a butterfly. The more you chase it, the more it will allude you. But if you turn your attention to something else, it comes and softly sits on your shoulder."

Countdown to Kansas!
Go to Top of Page

marlee
True Blue Farmgirl

1650 Posts

Marlene
DeRidder Louisiana
1650 Posts

Posted - May 29 2012 :  2:51:57 PM  Show Profile
Melissa THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, I recieved my Mail Art today.And I love it, its the cutest card. It has a greenhouse on it and a fence infront with potted flowers.Also a I call them orange stick. It is green with cute potted plants and it says 'To Imagine is Everything'. And a pkg of Forget me not flower seed. And Melissa I have the perfect spot. That I had just cleaned out. It makes me think of spring. Thank you Melissa, and for being my partner in the swap. So fun.Whoohoo! Farmgirl Sister Marlee

God is the painter, he paints the picture. And his son builds it, for he is the Master Carpenter!
Go to Top of Page

jill skane
True Blue Farmgirl

853 Posts

jill lillian
stacyville maine
USA
853 Posts

Posted - May 30 2012 :  05:43:29 AM  Show Profile
Lois in Va, did you receive the May Mail Art I sent out to you the beginning of the month, I have not received yours as yet, maybe I do not have the right address for you?????
Jill Lillian
Go to Top of Page

mastergardenermd
True Blue Farmgirl

101 Posts

melissa
annapolis md
USA
101 Posts

Posted - May 30 2012 :  08:01:57 AM  Show Profile
Hello marlee,
So happy you received your Mail Art I was really worried as I have sent out mail art to Lois in VA twice and don't know if she has received either.

I was also very happy having you as my swap partener, maybe in the future we'll be partnered again. So glad you loved everything.
Hugs,
melissa

Life is Like a Beautiful Garden
Go to Top of Page

mastergardenermd
True Blue Farmgirl

101 Posts

melissa
annapolis md
USA
101 Posts

Posted - May 30 2012 :  08:03:36 AM  Show Profile
hello Jill,
Please let me know if you hear from Lois.
I have sent her a relpacement Mail Art for April that got lost in the mail and I have not heard from her either.
Thanks melissa 2281

Life is Like a Beautiful Garden
Go to Top of Page

marlee
True Blue Farmgirl

1650 Posts

Marlene
DeRidder Louisiana
1650 Posts

Posted - May 30 2012 :  5:19:10 PM  Show Profile
Hi Melissa, would you believe that it took 2 weeks to get here. I just noticed the date.I think I am lucky to get it. I dont know what is wrong with the mail these days. Every time I send something I pray it gets there. I get very upset about all this mail stuff that ends up lost.

Blessings Marlee

God is the painter, he paints the picture. And his son builds it, for he is the Master Carpenter!
Go to Top of Page

cowgirlandboys
True Blue Farmgirl

308 Posts

Rachael
Missouri
USA
308 Posts

Posted - May 30 2012 :  7:42:08 PM  Show Profile
Marlee,
I have found sometimes if I switch post offices that makes a big difference in how efficiently it gets somewhere. Might be worth trying if you have more than one available to you. Seems it has a hard time getting out of the gate so to speak in my neighborhood. :)

Melissa, I am so sorry about your not getting confirmation that your mail art got there, that is so frustrating. Hope you hear from her soon and that she is ok. :0

Thanks everyone for your hard work! Working on those June emails tonight!

Happy Trails!

Rachael
Farmgirl Sister #535
Go to Top of Page

marlee
True Blue Farmgirl

1650 Posts

Marlene
DeRidder Louisiana
1650 Posts

Posted - Jun 01 2012 :  1:22:52 PM  Show Profile
Rachael, I might try that, there is another post office that I will try. -Marlee

Go to Top of Page

cowgirlandboys
True Blue Farmgirl

308 Posts

Rachael
Missouri
USA
308 Posts

Posted - Jun 01 2012 :  9:29:09 PM  Show Profile
Hi everyone,
I am working on getting June partners sent out to everyone, but I am having bad internet issues. The ATT guy will be here in the morning but in the meantime they are going to be sent out as the internet kicks on and off so please be patient and yours will come soon!
Thanks for your patience,Rachael

Happy Trails!

Rachael
Farmgirl Sister #535
Go to Top of Page

cowgirlandboys
True Blue Farmgirl

308 Posts

Rachael
Missouri
USA
308 Posts

Posted - Jun 01 2012 :  10:33:45 PM  Show Profile
http://www.maryjanesfarm.org/snitz/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=58577

Here is the link to the June Mail Art Exchange Forum.

See you there!

Happy Trails!

Rachael
Farmgirl Sister #535
Go to Top of Page

LadyInRed
True Blue Farmgirl

6740 Posts

PeggyAnn
Vancouver WA
USA
6740 Posts

Posted - Jun 05 2012 :  12:08:39 PM  Show Profile

This is the Front and Back of May Mail Art that I sent to Christine Wolfe this Month.

She said she didn't know that you were suppose to let your Mail-Art partner know that
you received their Mail Art. So I tried to nicely explain Swapping Courtesies to her.
So if some of you new Mail Artists are in the dark about that yourselves. Here is a quick
Lesson (good for any Swap you do).

1. If you can...always take a picture of what you make, just in case your swap partner can't post
a picture...then you can for her (as I have done here)

2. When you receive your Mail Art or Swap Gift...immediately go on the Forum and thank your partner
for what she sent you and to let her know that you received it. If you can post a picture of it for
all of us to enjoy with her...do so at this time. If you can not post a picture ask your partner if
she can post one for you. Courtesy and Appreciation go a long way in keeping everyone happy!

Thanks Farmgirls!!!

blessings,
peggy

Farmgirl #1326

Go to Top of Page

fille de ferme
True Blue Farmgirl

2344 Posts

Madeline
Meadow Lands Pa.
USA
2344 Posts

Posted - Jun 06 2012 :  3:54:32 PM  Show Profile
Beautiful work Peggy ;) Rachael has encouraged us to share, so here is my mail art to Oggie, for the month of May. I hope she is OK, I have not heard from her, nor have I seen her posting on the forum.

KEEP A SMILE IN YOUR HEART...
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 4 *Farmgirl Swap: Previous Topic Mail Art -- Miraculous May Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page