Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password        REGISTER
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Farmgirl Chapters
 Farmgirl Chapter Chatter
 How many farm girls do u need 2 start a chapter?
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Farmgirl Chapter Chatter: Previous Topic How many farm girls do u need 2 start a chapter? Next Topic  

SpyChicken
True Blue Farmgirl

436 Posts

Christine
Fond du Lac WI
USA
436 Posts

Posted - Apr 09 2012 :  10:27:36 AM  Show Profile
Just kind of wondering if there is a minimum number of members necessary to start a new chapter...I'm really interested in starting one in the Fond du Lac, WI (Fox Valley) area...for new members and for other farm girls in WI who haven't had any luck finding a chapter...thanks!

sonshine4u
Chapter Guru

1205 Posts

April
New Prague MN
USA
1205 Posts

Posted - Apr 09 2012 :  11:07:18 AM  Show Profile
I don't know that there is a minimum!? I'd say go for it! :)

~April

Playing in the Sonshine
Go to Top of Page

aeminasian
True Blue Farmgirl

89 Posts

Alice
Danbury Connecticut
USA
89 Posts

Posted - Apr 09 2012 :  12:54:32 PM  Show Profile
Nope, no minimum! I had just myself and one other gal for a little while :) Wish I lived closer to you - even though I have never been to Wisconsin, it seems lovely :)

Farmgirl #12
http://aliceswonderfullife.blogspot.com/
Go to Top of Page

SpyChicken
True Blue Farmgirl

436 Posts

Christine
Fond du Lac WI
USA
436 Posts

Posted - Apr 09 2012 :  3:01:28 PM  Show Profile
Thanks for the support!! I am going to go figure out a name and start the process...maybe my dd would want to join-at least then I'd be a two person chapter!

You'd love Wisconsin Alice-everything is starting to bloom and we have quite a varied landscape! My favorite areas are the ones that border the lakes-I'm a water baby!
Go to Top of Page

bananachicken
True Blue Farmgirl

67 Posts

Ginny
Ohio
USA
67 Posts

Posted - Apr 11 2012 :  7:47:39 PM  Show Profile
I was wondering this also. I have a Chapter close to me but it is closed. :( I also have a friend wanting to start one with me! I will have to read up on how to start one. :)

"I should be having tea right now."
-Lady Annalía Elisabet Catherina Tristán Llorente
Go to Top of Page

SpyChicken
True Blue Farmgirl

436 Posts

Christine
Fond du Lac WI
USA
436 Posts

Posted - Apr 12 2012 :  07:37:43 AM  Show Profile
From what I've seen, there isn't a minimum. I just started my own chapter (Calico Farm Chicks) and I am a chapter of one-and proud of it! LOL I don't mind flying solo for a while, as I'm hoping maybe some other local farm gals will find my chapter.

Ginny, it was REALLY easy to sign up to start a chapter! After you sign up, you can download your starter kit (which is nice because then you can just print out how ever many copies you need) and poof! you've got a chapter! I think you can pretty much structure the meetings/activities however you want. Maybe you can brainstorm with the friend that wants to join with you. Go for it!! and have fun!
Go to Top of Page
  Farmgirl Chapter Chatter: Previous Topic How many farm girls do u need 2 start a chapter? Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page