Save Password        REGISTER
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Fabulous Farm Collectibles
 *Farmgirl Barter™
 Wanting some Marans hatching eggs.
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author *Farmgirl Barter™: Previous Topic Wanting some Marans hatching eggs. Next Topic  

Italian Country Girl
Farmgirl in Training

22 Posts

Leslie
Damascus Ar.
22 Posts

Posted - Sep 12 2006 :  4:23:55 PM  Show Profile  Send Italian Country Girl a Yahoo! Message
Hello everybody, I know it's might be a liitle late to be asking for some Marans eggs for hatching, but my 8 yr. old son want some. He just loves the dark color in them. So I was wondering if one of the farmgirls might have some for sale. I am willing to trade some Muzzle Loading supplies too. Your huby might need something for this season coming soon. I have just about anything in my store. Or I can trade in the spring when my girls start laying good again. I have prodution red chickens, all types of guineas, 3 types of peacocks, indian runder ducks, mallards, chinese geese, embden, & some others geese that looks like toulouse. Hope someone can help me find some now. Thanks!

"Let it rain ,let it rain!"

Smile Jesus Loves Us!!!

GaiasRose
True Blue Farmgirl

2552 Posts

Tasha-Rose
St. Paul Minnesota
2552 Posts

Posted - Sep 12 2006 :  5:13:17 PM  Show Profile
My friend Babs has a hatching business.... www.countryegg.com

you may want to check her out.....

"I would not interfere with any creed of yours or want to appear that I have all the cures. There is so much to know...so many things are true. The way my feet must go may not be best for you. And so I give this spark of what is light to me, to guide you through the dark, but not tell you
what you must see."
-Author Unknown

"Contradiction is not a sign of falsity, nor the lack of contradiction a sign of truth."
— Blaise Pascal

*~*Birth is SAFE Interferance is RISKY. TRUST BIRTH*~*

~*~Brightest Blessings~*~
Tasha-Rose
Go to Top of Page
  *Farmgirl Barter™: Previous Topic Wanting some Marans hatching eggs. Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page